Blond men having sex with dark haired women - Part 3

What is your opinion on this issue? Is it ok?

We've had two previous threads on this topic and they were filled with thought-provoking discussions.

Non-issue

yea lets inter-fight between hair color when the entire white race will be minorities within their own countries within 100 years. makes sense. wonder who could be behind this post.

Do you find it acceptable for people of different skin colors to have sex with each other?

If no, why do you make an exception with hair color.

depends on the genetics of the woman and man in my opinion. There's an obvious correlation between lighter features and higher iq but that doesn't automatically mean someone with darker hair or something has low iq.

>Non-issue
So, genetic pollution (look it up, ecologists use it) is a nonissue?
Even if it is save, it could lead to genetic pollution you know.

What blondes are we talking about? Swedes, Italians, Americans? There's a big difference between the faggots in Sweden and an American man like Paul Walker.

>this issue
>implying issue

sage

Do you think dark-haired women fantasize about being plowed by a golden-haired viking?

No, not really. Especially not if the intent is to have children.
Because hair colour varies wildly in the white race.

I'm blonde and it kind of frustrates me as I like men with lighter features, though light brown hair, blue eyes is best-tier. I'm not opposed to it though.

the good ol divide and conquer Jewish tactics

have you ever been attracted to a black man?

Genetics =/= hair colour.
If the aim was to reduce genetic pollution, we should force all people to have DNA tests and only allow people to breed if they belong to very similar haplogroups.

>guarantee replies

Sup Forums would be a ad place for that. morons would only start yelling that it's a racebait post instead of actually debating

I think so. I live in Houston around a ton of non-whites and the minority women love white guys. We're by far the most desired and arguably the most attractive. At the same time I wouldn't argue a hispanic person with a high iq (though rarer) shouldn't breed with someone with light features. Also there are a good amount of people with blonde hair and blue eyes who are absolute retards

this

an unnecessary divison

No. Generally speaking black guys don't turn me on. Latinos don't really do anything for me either, because they tend to be the same height as me. When I was a teenager, I did date a Korean guy as well as Mainland Chinese guy.

shes not dark haired med, shes a spic you faget

>We've had two previous threads on this topic and they were filled with thought-provoking discussions.
We all browse Sup Forums why are you fucking lying lol.

>thought provoking discussion from self proclaimed experts that only read the blurb of Wikipedia.
Hahahaha

Report and sage this bullshit, its Sup Forums tier trolling and hes done it 3 days in a row. Probably a lefty/pol/ shill.

sage

Yes, but I will argue too that some fair guys do not age well.

oh boy this fucking weirdo again

White men cry about preserving their race so much, it's really confusing when they let their women run rampant fucking niggers and being whores of the world while they themselves perpetuate race-mixing. Really confusing.

Do you have nice ass? I'm white with some Asian heritage. We should meet up.

number one, it's their business

second, sometimes it works. Other times it produces kids who hate themselves and their lives and feel alienated from both parents

have sex with different races, your business

but leave kids out of it. They don't always appreciate what you 'gave' them through lust and a relationship that will probably be over by the time the kid starts school

I am the product of this very situation.

This can never be allowed to happen again.

>muh education
>muh college
>muh cognitive dissonance

lol these condescending and presutious fags. they'd keel fucking over if they knew what school i went to compared to their cucked critical theory diploma mills

anyway, here some more sage to this shit

>race mixing
>ever

No it's not OK you fucking faggots.

>This

Did you guys read the OP carefully enough?
If so, is everyone in your extended families really of the same hair colour?

blondes will likely go extinct before other hair colored whites. same with good eye colors. getting rid of nonwhites is a separate issue

>people unironically posting in these threads without saging

>white people having sex with other white people is a problem

this is some next level jewry

This obsession is reaching new heights. Pretty sure it's detrimental to your well being.

Stop caring about other people do with their lives.

blonde hair and blue eyes both likely started from one person. if it didn't die out then it won't now. quit being melodramatic lol, there are millions of people with those traits

This posts are becoming absurd...

>this is some next level jewry

And you're trying to say it shouldn't be a concern for blondes to mate with each other in order to increase the frequency of blonde hair?

Sounds like you're a Jew.

>Genetics =/= hair colour.

Ok, this guy is a confirmed Jew.

Hair color has nothing to do with genetics? GTFO

It's not.

White is white, blonde hair, red hair, brown hair, black hair.

Holy shit you're a mong.
If a blond Finn with chink eyes fucks a blond German it's still genetic pollution.

>Holy shit you're a mong.
>If a blond Finn with chink eyes fucks a blond German it's still genetic pollution.

I agree.

But the fact of the matter is, blond hair is caused by two copies of a recessive allele.

When blondes mate with each other, they are guaranteed to have blonde children (unless they have ginger genetics)

when a blonde mates with a dark haired person, it's no longer guaranteed and if the dark haired person is not a carrier of the recessive allele, then the offspring will definitely not be blonde

Pictures or it didn't happen

It's ok, if the man is not a degenerate idiot.

If he is hard working, has strong family values and he is racially aware, then there is no problem.

Is blondness the ony thing you care about in humans?
Is pic related what you consider masterrace?

>allow people to breed if they belong to very similar haplogroups.

Literally no clue about genetics..sorry

I have never said blond people are "master race."

Don't put words in my mouth. I am simply asking if it's ok for a blond man to stick his cock inside a dark-haired woman's pussy.