Daily reminder that if you unironically wish that Hitler and the Nazis had won WW2 you should kill yourself

Daily reminder that if you unironically wish that Hitler and the Nazis had won WW2 you should kill yourself.

Also, WW2 was Britain and Americas finest hour. And Hitler was a huge fan of Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/04/kevin-macdonald-the-monstrous-winston-churchill/
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM
youtu.be/8qAdJTHQysI
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-32141190
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up dad, u don't understand me

>flag
Checks out.

So you're saying Sweden is literally hitler?

I don't care who won but we shouldn't have been involved. We shouldn't get into stupid little foreign conflicts.

You do that that if he didn't marry a divorced American it's very likely that Britain would have been neutral to the Nazis, if not even an ally?

Edward VIII was right in there with the nazis and the British had no taste for war with them for years. Appeasement can only be blamed so much for the slowness of Britain to enter the war.

Yeah, Hitler woulda definitely allowed for mass immigration of Muslims into Europe. Great analysis.

Unfortunately we took the cowards route. Letting Germans use our trains to Norway was shameful.

>WW2
>stupid little foreign conflict

Yeah it wasn't exactly all heroic and movie like; lots of realpolitik involved. But never the less, Britain didn't give up even when it looked most bleak. For that, be proud.

He probably would've claimed that the new arrivals carried with them a superior religion and we should integrate to their ways.

I unironically wish the red army took the entire europe for themselves.
Seriously, fuck europe

>Hitler was a huge fan of Islam

>Muslim Allied powers
>Turkey
>Iraq
>Iran
>Egypt
>Syria
>Lebanon
>Saudi Arabia

>Muslim Axis powers
>...
>pic related

>WW2 was Britain and Americas finest hour

>Kevin MacDonald on Winston Churchill
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/04/kevin-macdonald-the-monstrous-winston-churchill/

>David Irving on Churchill and the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM

>Churchill's War by David Irving
youtu.be/8qAdJTHQysI

>The group of high-profile opponents of the Nazis whose meetings Churchill attended in the 1930s was usually just called Focus.
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-32141190

>In addition to money supplied by the Czech government, Churchill was financed during the "wilderness years" between 1930 and 1939 by a slush fund emanating from a secret pressure group known as the Focus. The Focus was financed by a slush fund set up by some of London's wealthiest businessmen -- principally, businessmen organized by the Board of Jewish Deputies in England, whose chairman was a man called Sir Bernard Waley Cohen. Further details of Churchill's financing by the Czechs, as well as the facts of Churchill's financial rescue by a wealthy banker of Austro-Jewish origins, Sir Henry Strakosch, who emerged out of the woodwork of the City of London. When Churchill was bankrupted overnight in the American stock market crash of 1937-1938, it was Strakosch who was instrumental in setting up the central banks of South Africa and India, who bought up all Churchill's debts. When Strakosch died in 1943, the details of his will, published in the London Times, included a bequest of £20,000 to the then Prime Minister, eliminating the entire debt.
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html

hitler did nothing wrong, faggot. his only mistake was not extermination the jews 4realz

>be proud

Why? We lost millions of men from home and abroad and didn't even get to keep our empire for all the blood they spilt. Not to mention how we were a victorious nation that was still rationing after the end of the conflict. We might have "won" the war but the progression of events were more like that of a loser.

The call of "if we didn't fight we'd be speaking German right now!" doesn't give me much solidarity when my grandchildren could very likely be speaking Arabic. I know which I'd rather.

Do you think any of those men would have fought if we could show them what happened to us for their conflict? Even actual veterans admit they wouldn't have done it if they knew what the future held.

Daily reminder that our democracies were hijacked by the global elites twice to send our children to die in wars they never needed to fight in.

My grandfather was a general in WW 2 and I couldn't be prouder if his accomplishments. He still fought on the wrong side, but he fought with honor.

Gas yourself , Schlomo, on day the day if the rope won't just be a meme

I wish all of us, US, UK, Germany, France, Italy and Finland all teamed uo and fucked those commies out of existence.

Then once at the end of Russia help end Maos commie revolt.

Who needs Hilter anymore. We have Trump!

You've said so yourself, that he's literally Hitler so many times

This. Hitler did nothing wrong. He tried to exile communist Jews and degenerates out of his country for the perversion of Germany in the 1920's. All we had to do was give Danzig, the Sudetenland, Alsauce, and Loraine back to Germany and we could've had peace. But no, muh Treaty of Versailles and muh pride.

This is exactly is. In all focussing on Germany we ended up allowing those fucking communists to destroy all of us from within.

Sweden...what the fuck are you writing? Go to sleep please.

This.

I fucking hate Jews more than any other group, but I refuse, flat out, to subscribe to this whole, retarded as fuck, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" philosophy, where we embrace a crazed fuck up of an individual who has, actually, ended up helping Jews, as a whole, more than any one else in recent history.

As Swedecuck also mentioned, he gave Islam a reach-around as well, sick cunt.

The USA literally shouldn't have been involved

>kys
You first.

>fan of Islam
So am I, I admire their mastery over the lesser sex. So long as they do it in their own filthy sand-pit.

But it made us rich

Not an argument.

This.

Russia won ww2...
Britain just held out, and America came in after all the real fighting was done. Fact.

>He thinks we ought to be anti Israel

Jews need to be deported back to their own lands to permently get rid of the banking class. Christendom has become crypto-jewish, and our democracies have become crypto communist. Hitler did nothing wrong isn't just a meme.

checked and verified

Not only that but Churchill's (((arsenal of democracy))) funded the Soviets to help climb us out of economic stagnation.

I feel a made a few posts today about international bankers starting WWII (and WWI) and now Sup Forums is full of threads that hitler is the cause of all evil and no one ever did anything because of any reason like greed or anything.
>the evil of the 20th century was because of one evil man
I hope theres a resurgance of looking at why axis and allied powers really fought WW2.

Le swede won't respond to this
I am mystified by the fact you give a shit what people think about this

>baa Hitler ruined the world because he was defeated by the communist-capitalist jew alliance

Kill yourself

I'm with you Swedecuck...

Lots of great things about the Nazis,
but it's the height of degeneracy to pine for
your own county's fictional defeat and humiliation.

Nazis will always win "Best Dressed" tho, followed by the USMC.

>your own county's fictional defeat and humiliation.

We got that even though we fought them.

Pic related: the Empire of the glorious victors!

>"Best Dressed"
kys

>howdoyoudofellowracists.jpg
listen you shill incognito, if you opened your fucking ears instead of waiting for the opportunity to accuse some one of LITERALLY HITLER, we don't hate jews and muslims because of MUH RACISM. we hate jews for driving our nations into debt and poverty through their private central banks and we hate the religion of peace because we've given them enough chances.

Triggered!

a lot of the hitler lovers around these days are huge fans of islam.

OP IS A FAGGOT. had to say it.

Just imagine travelling back in time and showing them a picture of President of the United States Barrack Hussein Obama and Major of London Sadiq Aman Khan.

>hitler being a fan of islam is bad

t. mahmoud ahmadinesven