Why are hapa children with white fathers always psychopaths who hate other asian guys?

why are hapa children with white fathers always psychopaths who hate other asian guys?

i dated a girl who was half asian half mex and they all have massive identity problems if there is not a strong family. That strong family involves a good mother and a father in a leadership role who is kind but a strong leader.

> Elliot Rodgers
> Jewish father
> white

Don't worry, it's a beginner's mistake.

ER hated seeing Asian guys with White girls more than anything else in this world.

It's often that the father is shite and an apathetic fuck

basically this, racemixing requires strong family (father is authoritative) which is often not the case, either resulting in autists or criminals (depends on parental type)

his posts are top kek. post more

Who cares? He was a dork. OP's post is accurate. White mother + Asian father = alright.

because white father racks discriprine
asian alpha omega male can mediate and make a white bitch cum on the spot. Bruce lee was raised right by a real father.

You hapas are bitter at the wrong people. Stop blaming white men for doing exactly what you'd do in the same situation. Blame asian women as they are the ones who worship white babies and have fucked up priorities.

No it's not accurate.
I know a guy who's WMAF and he's a "chad".
His father is a "chad".
It's how you are fucking raised.
Elliot fudger didn't have his father in his life enough.

My buddy has a Nip mom and a white, red-pilled, alpha type dad and its a hilarious combination

his dad was a betamale jew

Who also wasn't part of his life much.
Even a betamale jew is better than nothing.

canadian poof

One of the managers at my company is WMAF mix and he's definitely the Chad type too. He married a smoking hot white model some years back.

You can always get good genes or bad genes. And as you say whether you get a good father or not is also a dice roll.

Asian Masculinity

Maybe you meant to post Brandon, you inbred retard
you're a disappointment to red/white flags

Why are half elf girls so weird and spooky

I'd say race mixed people are more likely to be loners on average from anecdotal observations

Where's the amwf poster

nah bitch, I browse /r/bigdickproblems

take your 7 incher and kill yourself

Elliot Rodgers had a Jewish father though.

In my experience its more the type of people that end up in these couplings than the couplings themselves.

AMWF=9/10 times its an Asian alpha and a really submissive white girl

WMAF=7/10 times its a white beta and a misguided Asian girl thinking she's marrying up.

I say this as a white professional guy dating a Asian law student. Most of the times its the odds of two fucked up people making a kid which seems more likely with WMAF

Being a Chad is alright though.

Stop roleplaying

does she have a sidways pussy

>jewish
>white

He is lying

Wish I was man. Have you seen the dating pool for young professionals in Canada? Its like 60% Indian/Chinese.

Don't get me wrong I like westernized Chinese people but we don't need any more immigrants period

There is no proof he was jewish at all

Fucking combo. damn

It is like most of them are ugly

Today I saw Twenty WMAF couples. All the asian girl in it are ugly

He worked in Hollywood.

He is white. There is no proof but Sup Forums lies that he is jewish

No but she has that distinctly Asian "labia minora only slightly protrude by the clit" bit. Think Alina Li's pussy but with a fatter labia majora

He is white. Deal with it

his grandfather's lineage was british like you
he only had connections with jews because the grandfather took photos of the holocaust aftermath.

Actually that seems about right. It'd take a really fucked up, pathetic white girl to want even the most alpha asian, so he'd certainly have good male side genes. On the other hand only the worst white guys want asian girls so it's the opposite. I imagine the situation might be different for daughters.

If a girl is submissive and obedient it means she has good jeans you moron.

I'd say mine's a solid 8.5/10. Face is an 8 body is a 9. Solid personality though, she likes to party as hard as I do

That is not proof he is jewish. So we have a hapa fucked up

>girls going after asian chad is fucked up
lol, you fucking nerd

>I'd say
>post no verifiable proof

I think its just because WMAF is less mainstream so less fucked up people are in that kind of relationship.

Fucking millenials don't know shit...

Bruce Lee's father was Chinese.

His son was half-white.

I didn't say he was jewish, I'm just stating that that is the only reason other people are calling him jewish.

>Alina Li's pussy

Hapas are fucked up. And so is you stupid WMAF shill

elliot rogers had a jew dad not white

False. He is white

Look, understand that you are sexually frustrated and don't kill anyone. You are sexually frustrated, so am I, the solution is not to to kill people and yourself. What's wrong with this guy, he couldn't even not have sex. Not having sex is easy, you just do nothing. heh

>white mother
kek

But he could only turn out so fucked up if his dad was Jewish. That's how we know his dad was Jewish. From that we can conclude that a Jewish dad and an Asian mom make fucked up kids.

Because Asian women are attracted to feminine men. (See Kpop)

Those men are basically weak beta males and make shitty fathers.

I'll marry a qt 3.14 traditional nip for sure

False. It is empirically known that eliot's father is a white male

Deal with it

You can't measure whiteness empirically. It comes from the heart.

False. Weak Hairy ugly white men look worse than that

False. That means black men can be white if they feel like it

It makes no sense. Like you

White man going for asians=beta
Asian man being able to get a white=alpha

Making sense works like making money. It's an act, not a state of being.

Asian guys who can get white girls are alpha as fuck. So their sons end up alpha. Any white man can get an asian girl so results vary for them

Bulgarian men=beta

Am I the only one who gets reminded of pic related whenever I see a romania flag?

This actually makes a lot of sense.

>White men who date Asian women
Complete betas with terrible genes. Have to settle for a fish woman with purple lips and bound feet.

>Asian men who date White women
Genetic cream of the crop. Can pull women from a superior race.

And being white includes a genetic component

Deal with it stupid sjw

The same way white woman and black man offspring is almost always shit, while black woman and white man offspring is almost always good.
The asian male suffers like black woman from a negative image in society, so the one able to racemix are always top tier.

Canadians make no sense

Here is your objective answer:

White women prefer white men. In fact, all races favor white men as the most attractive race.

If an asian man (someone who is generally seen as beta an feminine) is able to actually win over a white woman, he has to be attractive and hold a masculine confident personality.

As a result, when growing up, the children will have a G R E A T father figure to aspire to.

White men going for asian women are betas who just get a woman via their race instead of being alpha. As a result, the are piss poor role models.

I'm not the SJW here, you are
Go sacrifice children to Satan somewhere else

And pol supports this racism

Loser you think anyone can be white

That is false

/thread

Beta asian males will always be microdicked losers

False. White men are the ugliest

Full blooded asian guys are usually super high strung and annoying.

/r/AsianMasculinity is the funniest shit in the world to me.

White men are losers

Being white shows on your skin but it comes from your soul. Your body is a morphic field revealing your will to dominate other forms of life

And so is white men with asian women

Because they mostly get the ugly ones

He's a kike. You deal with it.

False. Go back to logic 101

Bruce Lee was half white?

His mom was half White, not full White

False. There is ZERO evidence for it but BUTTHURT pollacks

False. He is half nigger

Sure showed me you beta male in an adolescent boy's body. Love gaping your women's vagina though. (^.^)

I am so powerful I create my own logic. Praise Kek

False. She was half black

>22 posts by this ID

You really are a pathetic butthurt little Asian aren't you?

Also
>false.
>false.
>false.

Stop fucking doing that.

Spotted the halfbreed with white father and asian mother

Asian women hate white men

Deal with it

This is the epitome of the aversge pollack

Stupidity

He's right though, if you're white and the best you can do is to score an Asian woman then you're a failure.

Bruce Lee's mother wasn't white, she was half white. And the white genetics came from his German grandfather.

You're a very angry little asian man.

I am saving pol

From your disgusting b tier thread

My father is German, my mother Japanese. It's just important how you are raised up. If your parents doesn't hate their own race or are cucks then it doesn't matter if the father or mother is asian. You won't be another roger then.

Being mixed I have lots of advantages. I could easily move to Japan if I want, I get lots of pussies everywhere and other than white people I don't get accused of being a fucking white male racist (which is a problem especially here in Germany). In addition my IQ is above the German average as well but that might be a coincidence though.. no idea.

Says the muslim

False. He was half black