Matriarchy Imminent: Girls Outperform Boys on Technology and Engineering Test

>Overall, 45% of girls compared to 42% of boys scored proficient or above
>Eighth-grade girls outscored boys in technology and engineering skills during the first such national test administered by the U.S. federal government in 2014, according to results released on Tuesday.
>The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) exam results show that 45% of girls and 42% of boys scored at the proficient level or above. Overall, 43% of eighth-grade students in both public and private schools scored proficient or above.
>
The results showed racial gaps, with just 18% of black students and 28% of Hispanic students achieving proficient or better scores, compared to 56% of Asian and white students. English language learners also struggled with the assessment, with only 5% scoring proficient or above.
>The computer-based test, called the Technology & Engineering Literacy (TEL), was designed to measure students’ ability to understand technological principles, their collaboration skills, and their ability to solve technology and engineering-related problems. It was administered to more than 21,000 students in more than 800 schools nationwide.
time.com/4338723/girls-outperform-boys-test-technology-engineering-skills/

Is that why technology keeps getting worse?

Also
>their collaboration skills
What does this have to do with tech?

>ignoring that this proves race realism more than it does the feminine superiority complex

kys

fake news

>It's the schizophrenic "muh matriarchy" guy again
Fuck yes

Post some Webms, I need to fap

> collaboration skills
try and explain to my 90-year old grandpa why this is a good thing

>18% of black students
>28% of Hispanic students

>Womyn strong
>Womyn powerful

Fuck off back to tumblr, will you

>feminised education system
>diversity quotas pushing for more women

HMMM REALLY GETS THE NOODLE BOILING

Schools are catered to women. They have knowledge in theory, but as soon as you go out into the working world, men are the ones that actually get shit done. Obviously there are exceptions, but they're rare.

Good, more STEM couples and less gender studies.

>>Eighth-grade girls

And there is your answer for why. At younger ages, the racial gap between blacks and whites are smaller also but as you get older the gap gets wider and wider.

The same goes for men & women. At early ages with less complex math and ideas, boys and girls perform the almost the same. As you get older and the concepts become more abstract & math becomes harder, girls fall behind and boys get better. I thought everybody knew this.

>tfw that gorgeous mastermind is dead

𒊓𒁲

>only thing females are good at is rote memorization
>females get good grades on test because of rote memorization
>females must be smarter than males

Yes goys, bow to your females! Let them do the thinking for you.

>Eighth-grade girls outscored boys in technology and engineering skills during
Who the fuck cares about how smart you are in 8th grade? Faggots were trying to understand girls at that age. If you think any intelligence at that age is worth noting other than an autistic genius then you're retarded.

and how many of those women go into engineering fields, become engineers and spend the rest of their working lives as engineers? going to guess not that many

>Eighth-grade
Big news. Females develop faster, and girls in school often outperform boys, but they have lower overall cap, and same eightraders will show different results in college.
Ugh, i replied in your shitty thread only because you posted cutie

>women are better at being indoctrinated parrots
wow who would have thought? Thanks for the enlightenment OP

i don't fuckin care about what you think but man i need a name on that 10/10 qt in OP's pic

Don't forget that women also mature faster than men, so their brains may be slightly more developed than male brains at that age.

AT 8TH GRADE GIRLS ARE MORE DEVELOPED THAN BOYS YOU RETARD
and they stop developing around there
COME BACK WHEN BOYS ARE 20

that girl is dead btw

>Girls Outperform Boys on Technology and Engineering Test
not surprised there
but can they please advance slower wtf man

wasnt there a big study that showed huge teacher bias against male students?

i question the validity of that test
largely because it's at the 8th grade level
freshman engineering classes have plenty of girls
it's when the math gets hard that they start dropping out
in actual engineering jobs it's 92% male for a reason
the small company i work for employs 9 engineers including one woman
she's literally the only female engineer who applied in the last 11 years
when the work gets serious the reality is the vast majority of women just can't keep up
but hey enjoy your little victory at the middle school level, girl power amirite

Lel

Anyway, the male mind is conceptual, the female mind intuitive. It doesn't surprise me that women do better when nothing is taught conceptually.

>Testing eighth graders for tech skills
Fucking lmao. Because that's way more accurate than actually testing students in those fields amirite?

Vesna Rožič

Died 23 August 2013 (aged 26)

Yeah, try this test again at 12th grade and I assure you boys will outperform girls. High school ruins women's math and science skills.

Women outperform men in all education systems. This isn't surprising because they are catered to females. Most university courses have more women than men. This is a problem but no one want to address it

I doubt they studied for this test.

Girls are like cattle. More obedient and follow the herd. They're told to study so they do.

fake news

>Someone ITT is fapping to this girl rn

thats a lot of red Toulouser

So we've retarded male educational growth in classrooms enough such that the girls can now perform better on tests against the drugged up zombies that are boys.

Kek.

That and stupid beaners drag down boys average

;^)

>8th grade
TOP FUCKING KEK

NICE STUDY BRO

boys and girls develop differently too, right?

girls get a large growth period before boys do around 6-8th grade, its not ridiculous to question if they similarly leap ahead in mental development at that point

quite amusing since girls almost without fail under perform relative to boys in mathematics and science and this is something that is reflected even in SAT scores but it's no surprise the media would latch onto something like this.

She died of cancer :(

Why has no academician ever considered that women do better at tests and school because it's tailored to their strong suits?

That's like saying men perform better at leadership tests and physical tests. No shit man.

College and high school to an extent has transformed into this feminist paradise. Why would any society want that? Alienating your entire male workforce.

As a sissy momma's boy I welcome our new vagina overlords.

Yep. Women are great at reading a book and remembering all the highlights while their mobile phones are exploding with beta orbiter love confessions and chad dickpics. Studying quietly away in their room.

That's as far their talents will ever go however. Even monkeys and gorrilas can be trained to remember shit. Applying it creatively and showing initiative however..

Ok thanks for ruining my day fucktard

>Be in technology/engineering degree.
>Never do any practical work.
>Wonder why women get outstanding grades while men simply pass.
Holy fuck it's almost like men are half assing it for the degree while women think it's actually the job.

>Vesna Rožič
NUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This tho
That shitty washing machine that grandma bought 40 years ago is still working
The brand new fucking Whirpool lasts like 2-3 years at top then requires costly maintenance
This applies to microwaves, fridges and other appliances

calm down mario, there's plenty more intelligent chess girls out there for you to bump

for as smart as females seem, you'd think a super-smart bitch like yourself would have realized that brains don't develop at the same speed.
>stupid cunt compares apples to oranges and tries to sell it as apples-to-apples
the bottom line is that you need to stop being an idiot. I don't like your chances of success with that, but gl.

That's planned obsolescence brought about by (((them)))

>that frog
was she /ourgirl/?

>Eighth-grade girls
What's the surprise? Girls outperform boys in the teenage years if you look at same year comparisons. Everyone knows the male mind takes longer to develop. After fully develped, men are more capable (on average) with technology and engineering skills

here you go, horny-user

still there was only 1 girl in my class of engneering technician and she quit after 1 year.

>eighth-grade tech and engineering skills

...is something you havent done nor will ever do. Get over yourself you fucking retard.

wtf it looks like she's a slightly chubby girl riding a cloud of leg and ass fat

>doesn't know how t o professionally interpret statistics
>makes assertion based on assumed causality

literally retarded

way too thique meme for me.

How do you test technology without testing fundamental math and logic, not to mention analytical skills. They can term it whatever they want but measuring
> their collaboration skills
as compared to skills that are actual assets...

She was dead before kek was a thing, she died in 2013.

>Literacy
>collaboration skills

That's not my autistic programming job.

And watch as they all go into English and Counseling degrees.

>test
The person who works harder gets better scores

Most studies have shown that on the one hand girls get better scores for the same quality as a boy in school´and also girls spend more time learning than boys

But after school and college (where females have a huge advantage), the advantage ends if they are looking for jobs. As soon as money is involved (and I don't talk about being a hooker) women have to do the same job as man for the same money.

2% isn't really anything to pay attention to. Actually ok seeing more white women in engineering.

What's the excuse for niggers and spics though?

The education system is heavily biased towards girls and has been for some time. This is no conspiracy theory. It is fact and well documented. Feminists have infiltrated the public school system and put in place a number of changes that not only work to benefit girls, but also to sabotage boys.

>28% of Hispanic students
I thought these gaps were caused by slavery?
Wonder why mexicans are so low

>actually ok seeing more white women in engineering.

No correlation to university STEM degree completion. While girls may be capable of it, they overwhelmingly choose not to study those fields.

Stopped the womyn in this thread

I bet you really believe you are smart and special to.

what the fuck do you know about beauty? it's not just the aesthetics or the pure shape,it's your soul who rise from the deep of your being to tell you " that composition spoke to me and all i could do was admire her in stupefaction "

It's the same here.

But it's also due to biology.
Girls hit puberty sooner, which gives them an advantage in school from age 11 to 18.

Boys lag behind, but their puberty lasts a lot longer: until about 23.
This gives them an advantage in college/university.

Her thighs look like a water bed.

beautifully written, paolo
have a rare thicc, on the house

Not the case in Germany. German men are much better at math and engineering in every test and are overrepresented massively in tech universities.

It might have something to do with German engineering, physics, math, nanotech etc. universities being demanding and having a relatively high fail rate. Women just cannot compete in German tech universities and thus opt for liberal and social art studies.

>am engineer
>women engineers lack creativity
>lack design skills
>they better at task planning

Fpbp

i don't like girls which do not respect classical proportions,especially those with huge fat asses

Absolutely this. I remember in 8th grade there were tons of chicks in my classes who were better at maths, but now I'm studying engineering at uni and they got less than a 50 ATAR.

What about my gf? Does she fit your standards, Marcello?

Women dont out do men in tek, unles they are given considerations by teachers :)
I will beleive it when I see it!

>google qt
>find out she is ded

>women also mature faster
and apparently less.

>tek
>beleive
>unles

Take the same article and make it about race and the left will lose their mind. Should've been titled "whites outperform blacks", would've been fun.

We still have Alexandra, brother.
Rejoice!

> just 18% of black students and 28% of Hispanic students achieving proficient or better scores, compared to 56% of Asian and white students
That's racism

>>google qt
>>find out she is ded
Here is something for your tears. She ain't dead and she even speaks English.

anti-saneist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS HAS TO BE A Sup ForumsACK FALSE FLAG
PLEASE TELL THAT'S THE CASE HANS

wouldfuck/10

HIVEMIND

Great! Now boys can have affirmative action gibs.

This is planned and a consequence of computers.

Back in the times when you couldn't simulate everything you didn't really know what are your tolerances, so everybody made overkill things that could withstand 10 times the abuse they would actually face. Which helped for long-term reliability.

Nowadays you design things to be in the "optimum" so you use the least material while delivering working product. That it'll go to shit in 2 years, it doesn't matter, but you get cheaper shit which makes it easier to sell(or you get better profit margin, it's win-win).

>Greek and German finally agree on something

>Overall, 45% of girls compared to 42% of boys scored proficient or above
You forgot to factor in how schools are mostly admitting women and minority men. You forgot to factor in how male niggers and wetbacks are easily trounced by white and asian females in school.

You cram schools with white and asian males and those women are going to get BTFO.

what they neglect to mention is that these tests are made by, made for, and administered by women for the express purpose of getting the results they want.
one of the reasons I left the Democrats behind was the enormous confirmation bias they're guilty of
Republicans do it, too, but the Democrats have mastered it and they literally live in another world