Thank you Christine Blatchford, for providing the much-needed first-world feminist angle on this event

Thank you Christine Blatchford, for providing the much-needed first-world feminist angle on this event.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-when-push-comes-to-shove-isnt-it-curious-how-its-always-about-the-jews
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-heroic-trucker-who-died-in-berlin-attack-was-being-a-man-and-thats-fine-with-me
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-b-c-teacher-fired-for-having-the-wrong-opinion
vice.com/en_ca/article/why-do-so-many-of-canadas-women-columnists-hate-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can we raid her please? very please? like the good old times.

Mal mich überrascht an.

What thought is she trying to express? That she's fine with him being a man, or that she's fine with being dead, or she's fine with him being a truck driver?

>can we raid her please?
NYPA faggot. Amount of newfags these days is astonishing. Go to reddit if you want epic raidz

she implying that she doesnt care about the truck driver because he's a man

EXTERMINATE THE UNTERMENCHEN

That article is screaming "I belong in a concentration camp"

Yeah germanbro is right, nu/pol/ is too cucked to raid anymore including him.

Just continue to roll over, kraut.

we have a raid a week here.

Ayy LMAO

Fucking hideous

Honestly it's rare to see a woman whose face is even more ugly and repulsing than her Oyster shot

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-when-push-comes-to-shove-isnt-it-curious-how-its-always-about-the-jews

>I saw Israel once from a helicopter. My late father, an agnostic who had never been there, was nonetheless a devout Zionist.

For all sad words of tongue and pen,
The saddest are these,
"Sup Forums was right again"

I can only read this as: "he was being brave and acting like a man, and im fine with that". It seems to be a praising article?

ITT: Kneejerk faggots that as always didnt read an article

She praises him. She praises masculinity.

Her complaint is that women are threated as "weak" gender, not that males are masculine.

To give an example:
If a man died. Its either recieved mildly or his death praised heroic.

If female dies. Media immidiately equals it to almost death of newborn infant, portraying as something terrible. And thats what she complaints about.

Retarded feminazi she might be, she is consequent in her request for "equality" - i.e. basically requesting that if woman punches you, you should knock her teeth out and not act against her as "weaker" gender

Sauce?

Wut. Blatchford is awesome. She shits on SJWs and feminism. Just read the article instead of the headline.

Fake Poland.

>And you know what else? Masculinity is not the problem.

>Lukasz Urban leaves behind a wife and teenage son. May the boy grow into the sort of man his father was.

This.

>requesting that if woman punches you, you should knock her teeth out
But that is violence against women!

Christie Blatchford more like blatchwhore

R a R e
a
R
e

>He didn't read the article
Blatchford is pretty based, shits on SJWs and feminists and gives zero fucks.

>I can only read this as: "he was being brave and acting like a man, and im fine with that". It seems to be a praising article?

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-heroic-trucker-who-died-in-berlin-attack-was-being-a-man-and-thats-fine-with-me

Article goes;
>That Polish Geez was a top lad
>Canadian gov have adopted the language of the fags I noticed the other day
>More faggotry
>He really was a top lad eh. RIP based Pole.

Seems it doesn't take that much cold water to wake up the feminists. There's a fucking wave coming too.
When they finally coalesce behind their formerly neet men & spur them to greatness & genocide the fucking galaxy will tremble lads.

She's basically saying she's glad the truck driver fought back, and that she respects men that are men. She's... on our side?

Blatchford is based as fuck, pretty much on of the only Canadian Journos who praises masculinity, loves freedom of speech and calls out SJW bullshit on a weekly basis.

Also a very nice lady.

>that picture

I'm with you man i would never raid a women, let alone a beautiful feminist like christine blatchford.
cucks 4 lyfe bro!

>mfw I was the one who figured out the petition had no character limit

>Also a very nice lady.
You met her?

Clever animu

The point is the headline is purposely written in a really misleading and shitty fashion.

Why would anyone need to be "okay" with masculinity? Like where are the people saying its "not okay" for a based Pole to save people?

>Why would anyone need to be "okay" with masculinity?
She's in Canada. Saying this over there is like Luther nailing his complaints to the door of the Church.

Stop devaluating this formerly rare flag. I've seen you too often on my flag radar recently.

Uncommon
N
C
O
M
M
I
N

#NotAllLeafs

le cigarette face

Had anyone read the article? She prises him as a hero and a proof that males being masculine and doing masculine things like fighting are a good thing.

YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT FAGGOT

She wants to have her cake and eat it too, faggot

of course a turkroach is offended by the word "raid"

every time

You did good

Thanks guys

She's fine with the fact that he died and that christians were slaughtered. The author is jewish

>NYPA
New York Police Apartment?

>nu/pol/ not reading sources
>incapable of even reading the fucking image correctly
>spergs out
>muh raids

Get aids and die you faggot nigger fucking cunts. Lurk fucking more, stop being pathetic reddit tier fucking retarded mongoloids.

Hey wasn't she the lady that designed super hero costumes in the Incredibles movie and hated capes?

This. Raiding someone is not cool. Just imagine guys if you were the target of something like that.

Would that be nice?

Too late, should have been dead years ago, is that a ghost speaking? I cant tell.

Have you read the fucking article?
She praises him for being a man and fighting to the death, and says masculinity isn't a problem.

i loved to insult CTR, good times

NO CAPES

This

Did any of you guys actually read the article? Lukasz Urban isn't the terrorist - he's a truck driver that died trying to stop the terrorist - and he's being praised by Blatchford FOR his masculinity.

Christine Blatchford is one of the most based journalists around here. She just BTFO Fraser Academy here in BC because they fired a teacher for mentioning he was anti-abortion incidentally during a law 12 class. Not warned, the guy apologised repeatedly, fire. The article is fucking incredible, it includes a grade 12 girl that ran out of a classroom in tears after being triggered by an apology

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-b-c-teacher-fired-for-having-the-wrong-opinion

You guys are retarded, stop punching right.

This

Blatchford is actually one of our more sensible moderate columnists

kekd

kek

completely underrated toast

That's right goyim. The place of the white man is to die. Die so more peaceful refugees can come. Islam isn't to blame. We don't know what motive there is, but Islam certainly isn't to blame, and neither are immigrants and refugees.

Like this woman is actively working to destroy the SJWs in my hometown. Blatchford is one of the few voices of sanity, at least relatively speaking, in this cucked province and cucked country. She has repeatedly been accused of hating women because she won't cowtow to feminist ideologues. See this hit piece vice wrote about her

vice.com/en_ca/article/why-do-so-many-of-canadas-women-columnists-hate-women

Why the FUCK do you guys want to raid her? She is one of the only effective critics we have of SJWs in Canada.

Christie Blatchford is pretty much anti-feminist.

She was defending Ghomeshi when everyone else wanted him lynched without trial.

Harder to read the source when the OP is also a retarded mongoloid who can't post a link with his shitty misreading of the article.

Because this is Canada. She cited IN THE FUCKING ARTICLE how the dean of the biggest school in British Columbia said we need to keep masculinity out of our schools. I LIVE in British Columbia.

We NEED people like her to save us from this cucked nightmare.

She looks like the kind of girl that used to fuck any guy that gave her the time of day. But hey, she was young and it was the 60s, what's the worst that could happen? She'd meet a nice man in uni and settle down.

But that never happened. She kept sucking and fucking anyone she could grab onto and soon she was in her 30s and alone. Then the dates came less and less often, men started shunning her and marrying off with girls 20 years her senior by the time she was in her 40s. It really hurt when her parents finally died and she had no one to grieve with her. Her friends all celebrated that those old patriarchs had finally gone, but it really shook her. She realize that would be her one day, and no one would shed a tear.

The internet came around and she hopped on the train quickly. She started writing more and more, about how awful men were and how they should all just die. After all, they used her all these years. She was an unwilling participant in those wild sex sessions she had in her youth. She didn't want sex, she wanted a relationship. Yeah, that was it! She was the victim!

Soon enough other brain dead women started discovering her and agreeing with her. Of course she's right, it happened to us too! Now we're in our 50s and 60s and totally alone, but it's not our fault, right? It can't be our fault, we're just poor little girls who were taken advantage of all these years! The world owes us something, we deserve more because we have vaginas! Even though they've been 1 way streets all our lives, we deserve the praise and affection and love that mothers get! Listen to us dammit, we're angry old vaginas and we think our opinion matters!

>her

>I saw Israel once from a helicopter. My late father, an agnostic who had never been there, was nonetheless a devout Zionist.

It kepts on going

>He knew just how the place would look from the air – an oasis of flourishing green surrounded by the brown dirt of its neighbours – and he saw that as a metaphor for Israel’s fundamental loneliness as the only liberal democracy, and a raucous one at that, in the Middle East. Right on both counts, dad.

"only liberal democracy", she is one crazy bitch.

looks like my UPS driver desu

>Article promotes showing the charlie hedbo cartoons and the murder of the police officer uncensored.

You can't get into Canadian media without being a bit of a cuck, she's also adamently pro-rapefugee, but you guys need to understand she is to the right of the vast majority of the Canadian media and less of a pussy despite having a vagina.

In the late 90s some natives forcefully took over a housing development next to the reserve. These were houses that people paid for, and the government did nothing.

Blatchford wrote a book about how horrible the police were for letting people's homes be stolen. She had speaking engagements cancelled at universities because students would chain themselves together on stage and scream racism.

so she's saying:
>I hate masculinity and it's a dreadful thing
but also
>it saves the day, and I'm glad masculinity exists or we'd all be fucking dead

so basically she's giving praise in the snarky bitchy attitude that most feminists use, thanks, I guess.

Christy is a right wing Sup Forums tier nut

She has been attacking feminists and leftist shiboliths for ages

She may be the only legit conservative, non neocon journalist in Canada with any kind of platform.

I remember that thread. It was glorious. They went full damage control, still haven't put the petition up again. I hereby present to you the Silver Shitposting Star 1st class for your brave contributions in the War of Swedish Uncuckening.

That's the gist I'm getting.

No. Read the fucking article. She's saying the masculinity is a good thing. She criticizes people in the school system who are attacking masculinity.

>journalist
she makes shit up

Take it from a leaf,

She's one of the few anti progressive anti feminist voices in our national media.

Why attack her?