archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1480728137378.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1481368238559.png/
rt.com/usa/367987-mexican-cement-help-trump-wall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trumptards will ignore this because they know it's true

Someone make Trumps face green.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards

City people all voted Hillary

Also he hasn't appointed a single lobbyists.

Give UP

I'm weak from laughter

Give UP

Damn Kalergi plan

Name me one RINO in his cabinet.

Mattis as Defence Secretary.
Mick Mulvaney as Budget Director.
Mike Pence as VP.
Rex Tillerson (who's self-made, by the way) as Secretary of State.
Steve Bannon-a Far-Right Conservative outsider-as his chief advisor.

Literally who here is a bad pick? Name a bad pick

>Name me one RINO in his cabinet.

Betty DeVos

Rex Tillerson

Rick Perry

>Literally who here is a bad pick? Name a bad pick

Literally everyone.

You still use comics?

They are weaker than memes, you will lose every time

Linda McMahon

Steven Mnuchin

Reince Preibus

Johh Bolton

Libtards will make further implications failing to realize their strawmanning is what lost them the election.

Jesus, they're still paying you to shill?

>Libtards will make further implications failing to realize their strawmanning is what lost them the election.

GOB GOB

SORRY COULDN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE GOLDMAN SACHS COCKSUCKING YOU ARE DOING

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1480728137378.png/

Reminder that you lost friend

>Reminder that you lost friend
See

>mike pence

The most establishment sell out charicature you could ask for

Come on, post a LE PORKY CAPITALIST so we can see that you're leftypol.

Go appoint some media executive to an ambassador job, obama cuck.

Everyone I disagree with is a RINO.

retard not everyone giving trump shit is some libtard. Drain the swamp is a pretty easily definable goal. Filling cabinet with interests who are responsible for swamping up DC ain't it.

Mike Pence is a bad choice he's an establishment shill.

>City people all voted Hillary
Actually the problem is no one voted for Hillary, and the same idiots who vote big-party republican voted for Trump.

Trump is entirely a product of party politics from the DNC shitting on their base. It's the left's Romney moment.

Holy shit, you're like Obama Dicksucking Leaf but without the meme graphs

who cares if you thought he was going to appoint people like alex jones and milo faggotopolos you are an idiot and if you think just because he threw some goldman sachs guys in we instantly regret our vote youre a fool

He kicked serious ass in the debate. Name a better republican VP pick from the past 40 years.

I remember you. Same post every thread.

>these people had careers before they were appointed to the cabinet
wtf I hate Trump now

>name a better republican VP pic
They've all been shit

Mike Pence was pro-NAFTA, TPP, and LOOOOVES Dick Cheney.

Also he called the alt-right stupid in the debate.

Your concern trolling only makes us stronger

Has a leaf ever successfully made a meme happen?

Made me think

Lel, what the fuck is with Obama's eyelids? Is the artist retarded?

This picture sums up why I hate trump

The last guy isn't even on Trump's team. The others are either tactical or loyalists.

No Romney? BIG WIN.
No Ambassador John Bolton? Nooooooo!

> Hey, there's a new press secretary today!1!
Who? Say his name again? Who is that?

Corrupt politicians are the swamp, not lobbyist. Trump is a fucking lobbyist himself.

>hating Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

Below the line.

Most of America was proNAFTA before we got screwed by it. Perot was the only person against it and every laughed at him. Most politicians can't fund their own campaigns and are stuck in the system and have to go along with crap. This is why we elected Trump.

>being a ex-wall street employee makes you corrupt by default

Also he removed all lobbyists

>Name a better republican VP pick from the past 40 years.
Quale (but only for the zingers that got sent his way from the third-party candidate for Veep)

which lobbyists?

Eliot Ness did not select his "untouchables" for their sterling backgrounds and records. He selected 11 men who he knew would stay loyal to him. He didn't want his operation to fall prey to Capone's bribery.

>I can't think of anyone
>I know I'll call them all shit

Pathetic!

>talks his entire campaign about how he knows "killers" in business that are on top of their shit
>he wants to appoint them to work for america
>gets elected
>appoints them

really jogged my noggin

what did he mean by this?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1481368238559.png/
Get a real job

Except this guy is a pretty obvious shill who posts the same fucking pics in every thread with the same responses.

Draining the swamp meant removing career politicians and lobbyists. He has done this ten fold. Keep being but hurt and twisting the facts you pathetic skat receptacle.

He meant newt is a jackass.

Nope.

I fully expect four years of Obama/Bush tier leadership with Clinton tier cronyism.

But hey, I got to laugh at college age leftists, so its okay.

>Obama 8 years later as president
>doesn't upkeep a single promise

>Trump not even elected yet
>HURRDURR sure looks like he broke all his promises!

You are a kike dick sucking faggot if you think his picks will be creating their own policy. They will be carrying out his orders. If not they will be purged. He picked smart people in order to get shit done. He is a much smarter man than any democrat ever was.
>But muh muslim black trap loving obama
You do not understand his level of operation.

WTF are you doing on Sup Forums anyway? Don't you have a session with wife/bull to film so you can fap to it?

The logic of you people

Post more gators in suits

Why is Newt still on his team?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys them

Kinda bored of the small hands meme.
It would be funny if he actually had small hands, but they're normal. It would be like mocking Hillary for having a massive nose, Ooo look at the schnoz on her... even though it's a completely normal size lets all pretend it isn't and maybe reality will conform to our delusions, hilarious.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Try harder faggot.

>ITT a bunch of tards who think draining the swamp means kicking literally every single person even those who've been good out of government and replacing every single person with a know nothing outsider who has had NOTHING to do with politics for the past 40 years

As it looks right now, he's got some insiders and many more outsiders. Gotta wait and see how they'll govern once he's in office.

>Rex Tillerson
>Establishment RINO

Literally pick one. He's entirely self-made and has made foreign deals in the past, which makes him great for Secretary of State.

The tiny hands joke is just begging for these cartoons not to be taken seriously.

DENIAL
E
N
I
A
L

Pence was always pro-NAFTA, he also loves Cheney

You're pathetic. I know them all.

He should pick common men like random factory workers and shit not corporate scum.

Why are his hands so small

The swamp is referring to career politicians, not successful businessmen. Anyways, please continue with your straw man.

The world needs more of them

Hope you got deep pockets paco.
Sad all your fireworks blew up.

>Obama
>cozy with Iran

Get in line, Biiish!!

>What did Trump mean by this?
He meant he didn't want to hire that many lobbyists of career politicians. He's appointing a lot of rich businessmen b/c they're like him, and they have the skills he considers valuable.

>Also he hasn't appointed a single lobbyists.
Also he makes anyone who does join his cabinet sign a contract where they're banned from working as a lobbyist for 5 years after they leave the cabinet.

Just the one, really..

>faggot foreigners triggered by our presence
This is what it feels to be the master race

...do you even know what the word "establishment" means, or is it just "politician I don't like"

Well thank you, I'm glad you can agree we American are superior :)

Mike is part of the system

I like mike and all it's just he's establishment.

Yeah so I guess Trump should have picked Gary Busey for his VP.

Trudeau don't you have a country to run?

There's so much wrong with this image it's not even funny. Alex Jones? Really?

No he should have picked Ben Carson or Ron Paul.

He is objectively right. Castro was a criminal and he is burning in hell right now.

The swamp was never the rich, you dumb fuck bernie shill.

BEFORE
>I'M GONNA GET PRIVATE SECTOR WINNERS!
AFTER
>I'M GETTING PRIVATE SECTOR WINNERS!

Except it's not even close to being true. "Drain the Swamp" is a five point policy proposal. It's not anything more than that. It's not who he hires or doesn't hire, it's not what he says or doesn't say, it's the five point policy proposal he made during the campaign and that is the only, singular definition of "Drain the Swamp." Pic related. And Trump has said or done nothing to back away from any of these policies.

But these are cold hard facts and so they are what will be ignored, in favor of left-wing revisionism of Trump's actual campaign promises.

>Implying the wall affects us
thye only ones worried about it are fear mongered retards and criminals, Cletus. Do whatever you want. Good luck on making us pay it, I'm sure Trump will deliver.

>being a ex-wall street employee makes you corrupt by default

I don't even know how you can think the opposite.
I bet you like Macron.

The dude seems like the statist version of Billary

>"That's not true, AT ALL"
>open image
>"no more corruption"
>hires people from notorious companies where corruption is like butter to them
Well you're technically right.

Oh look the daily leftypol raid. Fortunately they're too lazy and inconsistent to do it everyday so it's incredibly easy to recognize. You think a board that has had rolling trump generals since august of 2015 and a pro trump consensus would all of a sudden turn against him before he even took office?

Just do what said so we can laugh at your shitty stale memes

trump haters will ignore this

The wall was always a gimme proposal, and got Trump A LOT of free press (the absolute mad-man!), but the reality that it can happen now ain't so funny anymore is it, mexiho?

rt.com/usa/367987-mexican-cement-help-trump-wall/

I'm hoping he can be convinced to make it 10 years. Swamptards, criminals, shill plants, and career politicians-for-pay be BTFO and not bother anymore.

>He should pick common men like random factory workers and shit not corporate scum.
Do you honestly fucking think some random fucking factory worker will have the skills the job entails?
Jesus Christ you fucking faggot communists never stop with your stupid fucking horseshit ideas.

>Scary
If anything it will help us, lad
>US Goverment pays for the wall hriing mexican companies and workers, boosting them
>Mexican goverment pays debts slowly and steadily
>US collapses due to constant Jewing and being disillusioned with Trumps goverment
>No more denbts

I can post smug girls all day, Joe Bob