Do you want to marry a virgin or not and does it matter?

There's been massive disagreement with this so we need to be clear now on what Sup Forums's position is on this main agenda.

Option 1:

> I only marry a virgin woman
> I don't want to marry because the jew court will take everything from me

Overall: Doesn't want to be cucked but wants to save the white race.

Option 2:

> I want to find a good wife and wont mind her having boyfriends before me as long she's red pilled and wants to produce.
> There is no Virgin woman anymore. You have to accept this. Besides Virgin woman cant please you sexually then a woman who knows her stuff.
> Marriage is the only option we dont want to be like niggers bringing kids being raised by single mothers stop being MGTOW cucks and be a man

Overall: Knows he's going to be cucked but wants to save the white race.

Option 3:

> Let everything fall apart

I married a white virgin

[spoiler]Im not white[/spoiler]

Final Option: pic related.

The last election made me genuinely hate women. Maybe they won't suck as much after a few generations of cleansing and then being properly raised to fulfill their role in society.
The way things are right now can't be continued however.

The retarded strikes again!

I would only marry a virgin Christian woman.

I don't think is that hard to find though, at least for someone who go to the Church often, you can find many virgin girls, the only bad side is that most of them are pro-immigrants but oh well... I will have time to redpill them.

Option 4:

> I will fuck men instead

Overall: OP

Same, but I actually find them hard to find. Oh well.

if a girl loses her virginity to you she bonds to you a lot more. or in most cases.

so ideally you pop the cherry of a girl you really like and keep the relationship going for years. i did that but had alcohol issues and the relationship crashed and burned. sucks because she was perfect.

but its true what i say about the bond created. they are attached to you.

I am engaged to a virgin and will marry her next summer.
wouldn't do it any different

>Sup Forums is one person with one opinion
>there has to be a consensus on things

>virgin
there is a reason why women have virginity

My wife wasn't technically a virgin but she was a pure maiden, that's the important thing.

Hate to say it Ahmed, but raping and then drowning her doesn't actually mean "engaged" here in the west.

Glad I could help.

Option 1 is always superior to 2. Always take option 1 if you can lads.

You try to find 1 and nail it down if you can but a lot of men will have to settle for 2 or not at all.

i don't live anywhere close to Freiburg, but thanks for enlightening me, brother

Just making sure.

don't worry, we are both German and white, no good genes lost

Feels bad man, same thing happened to me.

Option 3 do not get fucking married and live myself while possibly having a kid in the future but in a mutual relationship not marriage.

Did you even see her heritage test? Maybe she is only 60% German and some 40% slav.

Tell her to take a test.

nah, i'm not an autist, why would i care about that?
i won't find someone even half as good anytime soon and am happy with her

>feels bad man
That you destroyed a good woman, and xir eventual 'life partner(s)' happiness, as well as unleashing a whore unto society for others deal with?
Or >feelz bad for muh feelz?

>> I don't want to marry because the jew court will take everything from me
Pretty much. Buying a house solidified it, I'd rather bet it on the roulette wheel, at least that had a chance of paying out.

>Do you want to marry a virgin
I want to be a virgin not marry one

everything you said. all of it. its a lose-lose situation.

Have you ever actually played roulette? Losing fucking blows. You put down a couple hundred thinking you figured out a certain number or color is due, and it should be, but it lands on something else. And you are fucked.

>virgin woman can't please you more than a non virgin could
I don't get this meme. All women start out as virgins and its the experience that allows them to give good pleasure. If anything a virgin will allow cor maximum pleasure after a breaking in period because they're focused only on what makes you feel good rather than what made her previous lover feel good.

Just like marriage. Except winning at marriage has no benefit that you don't already get from having a girlfriend.

Hard to argue with that...

Pleasure and happiness are not the same thing. Sex for pleasure is degenerate and will not make somebody happy but merely allows people to ignore their misery for a while like all addictions. If a woman has sex before marriage then that is a sign of degeneracy in her.
Ideally you want a virgin however as a christian you can forgive her so long as she is honest and you actually believe she regrets her past.

I want to marry a virgin, but I also understand that it's too unrealistic nowadays, so I'll have to settle for a non-virgin. Nowadays it's very rare for a woman to be virgin at 18.

Now I feelz bad. But what about it, just try to lead a good life in atonement. Try and get her back if it's not too late, or just forget about it and move ahead if it already is. Besides, we're all promised something like 79 virgins if we embrace diversistan.

You hit a jackpot and ruined it through your own actions. You don't deserve a second chance.

>there's no virgin females in my country over 14

This entirely.

I fucked up my many chances at young love, I was too socially fucked to act.

And in Finland even less. Such good pussy given to us, master races, as early as 13.

Face it, Pekka, your women think you are boring, lame and autistic.

option 5

literally anyone man or woman , who is willing to put up with me

I don't think life is a bowl of cherries. Sad and tragic stuff happens every day. That's just reality. Oh well.

Never said I deserved a second chance. I never tried to get her back. Hopefully today she has a husband and kids.

Virgin women are usually dull and stupider than other women. I need a woman who gets my dank Sup Forums memes.

I took two girls virginity. I should have multiple wives

Daily reminder that only roasties make "roasties are better than virgins" posts

As someone who has actually had a developed sex life there is no way in hell I want to marry a virgin

>muh virgin maidens
You guys are autistic. Virginity doesn't say much about a women's character by itself. If you can't ascertain it any other way, then you're fucked. You need to be better at it than this.

Seriously, when you're THIS autistic about women, you lose the right to complain about them. There's clearly something wrong about you.

ROASTIE GTFO REEEEEEEEEEE

If you can find a virgin.. Cool.

But good luck.. The Jews have already got to OUR CURRENT women..

Its about our future childrens..

Theres no other option that lets us survive..

Bite the bullet and be a man. Protect your race..

Your grandfathers went to War and fought and died.. This is all part of OUR WAR..

There wont be a war like WW1 or WW2.. No.. Our homes are just being invaded and as long as we dont have CHILDREN to look after..

We will never fight back.

Sex is the most intimate act you can share with another human being. If you're sharing it around senselessly, yes that says a lot about your character. It's a sort of a vice, a promiscuous person is essentially no different than a substance abuser. I don't require a virgin, but I do not tolerate girls who've had one night stands, I've rejected many because of that.

Option 1. Try to find a good girl, but don't compromise and marry some whore. People shouldn't enable and reward horrible behavior.

You fix demographics by fixing immigration (Deporting illegals, repatriating refugees, revoking Hart-Celler in the case of America, etc.)

Option 2 is for cucks.

>it's okay if she's used goods so long as she hates niggers. Just be a man!

Nope. The more men a woman has slept with, the more likely she is to:

>cheat
>divorce
>report lower marital happiness
>report lower marital stability
>report depression

Yes, it does. Read the studies, look at the statistics, go take a look at Unwin's findings for societal implications, etc.

It's indicative of poor behavior, lack of impulse control, and is just disgusting on a visceral level even if you ignore the effects that sex has on the mind.

tl;dr:

Date younger, date Eastern European girls, join a church, move to rural America. Whatever you do, don't date/marry non-virgins. They made a mistake, let them face the consequences for once.

Oh, and I didn't even mention STDs. There are now destigmatization efforts going on regarding some of them (Herpes, in particular). Then there are HPV scares, where whores literally cause cancer.

this
my fiancée ist a virgin and I am very happy about being her first and probably only one, as that means it's important enoug for her to save it for me and me only.
I do not mind girls who sleep with their boyfriends though, as long as they don't change them every week and are generally not slutty.
I have no respect for sluts though but I assume that, personality-wise, I would not get along with them anyway

>I don't require a virgin, but I do not tolerate girls who've had one night stands
Yeah that's much more reasonable desu. I still think it's a bit silly to be categorical about it like this.

What about those who fuck their friends (without being in an exclusive relationship)? They want to have sex with some degree of closeness, but not do the whole gf/bf thing, so they fuck a friend that they like and won't be a douche about it. Probably super degenerate by Sup Forums standards but frankly I think it's pretty sweet heh.

>I think it's pretty sweet heh.
I know I have no say in this, but yeah, you're a leaf, go figure

>I do not mind girls who sleep with their boyfriends though, as long as they don't change them every week and are generally not slutty.

Exactly. I can't hate on a girl that's 25 and has had sex with her bf during a 5 year relationship.

First off, it's not that hard to abstain from sex. It's really not. Secondly, as I said, sex isn't a handshake. Every partner a girl has takes a chunk of her with him and after a while all you have left are scraps of what's left of her emotional sanity.

You're personally insulted, because you yourself are not a virgin, and you're a degenerate by Sup Forums standards, but can you not see WHY we consider virginity valuable and virtuous? Can you not see why it would make sense for your bride to be a virgin?

>Exactly. I can't hate on a girl that's 25 and has had sex with her bf during a 5 year relationship.
yeah, I'm 3,5 years into my relationship at 22 and it's really getting hard to abstain, but she's more durable than I am on that matter, so that makes waiting a little easier.
Really happy that it's not going to last much longer though.

Oh c'mon, that's the best way women can be kind of promiscuous. It's not indiscriminate, they fuck their friends that they like. It can be emotionally healthy. Geeze no fun allowed on this board. Honestly I distrust those girls a bit more, but doesn't necessarily mean that there's anything wrong with them.
>scraps of what's left of her emotional sanity
Yeah that's fair to worry about that. But many can manage just fine. Not all though. They can wreck themselves emotionally too. Or somehow become unable to pair bond. But that's something you can figure out for yourself.
I get it though, if you're uncertain you'll want the virgin or low partner count waifu.

>but can you not see WHY we consider virginity valuable and virtuous?
Yeah and I don't disagree that it's generally a good thing.
But I think you guys focus on it way too much desu. You're disqualifying so many girls that might be perfectly fine for you.
I get it if you're *prefer* a virgin though.

like said, it's not that hard or unhealthy to abstain
fucking someone just because you feel like it is a sign of a weak mind and that she has no respect for her future partner and their intimacy
if fun is all she wants, go buy a dildo

>it's not that hard or unhealthy to abstain
I think it is a bit unhealthy. Physical intimacy is really good for you. When it's in a healthy relationship. Which doesn't necessarily need to be a bf/gf relationship (but probably is best). But abstaining is fine too, society *obsesses* over sex, that's the worst thing.

Alright let's make things clear though. What counts as abstaining Sup Forums? Some girls have cuddle buddies they sleep with but no sex. What if it's only fingering/oral?

In Austria maybe.

Trump won the white women vote, so there is still hope.

Yes, who cares if they rode the cock carousel, they want send the illegals back!

Why are you treating sexual pleasure like something that is so crucial to have that it's justified to satisfy it in whatever way possible? I mean for God's sake you're letting someone's tongue and fingers touch the most intimate parts of your body. Why not just occupy yourself with something when you're horny? I can't and have never respected people who just go sex hunting every time they're horny.

>tfw at the point that you'll literally fuck ANYTHING

>Some girls have cuddle buddies they sleep with but no sex. What if it's only fingering/oral?
that's just my opinion, but cuddle buddies sound a lot like "I want someone but am too afraid to commit to someone", also, to me anyway, cuddling is about the personal relationship you have with just one person (at a time) cuddling shouldn't be about how nice it feels but being together with and close to a certain person
and anything involving genitals should be reserved for commited relationships
>Physical intimacy is really good for you. When it's in a healthy relationship. Which doesn't necessarily need to be a bf/gf relationship
Yes, it is good for you, but that's because it is intimate and you share it with someone important to you, not just anyone. There's a difference between friends and what they offer and girl-/boyfriends and what they offer

Doubles advocate.
>it's wonderful if a gud girl sleeps with her very best boifriend, but really bad if she makes a few mistakes out of loneliness and has protected sex during a one-night stand.
>having gallons of std containing bad boi cum dumped into her as her serial monogamy 'boyyyyfreeeiindz' ream her holes in ways hitherto unimaginable, is better than a few bouts of condom sex with guys she decides not to pursue 6 month flings with like the other lady.
>she's a good girl if she's had 10,000 hrs of unmarried sex with 7—8 different chads, instead of 100 hrs sex with 15 anonymous betas

>I get it if you're *prefer* a virgin though.
I do believe that most men prefer virgins, but as I said earlier, it's unrealistic to expect to find one nowadays.

>cuddle buddies they sleep with but no sex
That's probably almost as bad. The hormonal response is likely not as high, but probably still there. Or whatever it is that does cause marriages to fail as partner count rises.

More like the 57% of white women who have husbands, are in long term relationships, or are virgins voted for Trump.

The 43% are roasties who rode the cock carousal and want illegals.

If that's the way you want to look at it, user, have at it. Don't be surprised when you start seeing "sluts for Trump," though.

>7—8 different chads
That's way too much dude. We're talking it's fine in long term relationships, how can you have 7 long term relationships by the time you're 25? Are you proposing that I should reject a woman just because she's had sex with her highschool bf and her college bf? I mean, if the girls I liked during those periods wanted to be with me, I would have done it too. I can't have double standards.

Does not matter because I have no soulmate.

Acceptance is bliss and less painful than praying for a female to come and save me.

Expect nothing from any woman and just go about your day always, because I won't get a gf.

>sexual pleasure
It's not just sexual though. The intimacy isn't all sexual. People have some needs that can be hard to fulfill with ordinary friendships. For me it all depends on the attitude towards it.
Some people just want to fuck. I get that, but I think it's wrong outside of *some* form relationship where people get to know each others a bit. And that's already pretty prude by today's standards.
I distrust girls having (very) casual sex though. It's *so* easy to form some kind of relationship with someone but they won't. They like the attention and validation more than anything often.

>it's wonderful if a gud girl sleeps with her very best boifriend, but really bad if she makes a few mistakes out of loneliness and has protected sex during a one-night stand.
I am mostly focusing on the emotional aspect, if she has one-night stands, she doesn't value sexuality much
>having gallons of std containing bad boi cum dumped into her as her serial monogamy 'boyyyyfreeeiindz' ream her holes in ways hitherto unimaginable, is better than a few bouts of condom sex with guys she decides not to pursue
I am talking about girls who do not fuck on the first date and take some time to get to know their partners, otherwise they don't fit into what you call "gud girl" anyway
>
>>she's a good girl if she's had 10,000 hrs of unmarried sex with 7—8 different chads, instead of 100 hrs sex with 15 anonymous betas
6 month flings with like the other lady.
wat?
>she's a good girl if she's had 10,000 hrs of unmarried sex with 7—8 different chads, instead of 100 hrs sex with 15 anonymous betas
both unmarried but yeah, if it's with the same person over and over again it's far better as, again, it shows that she at least somewhat values intimacy and is not just out for her own pleasure
also, 7-8 is far too much, 1-3 is reasonable

There are no soulmates user, I've met several girls that I would've been equally happy with. It's a damaging mindset, trust me on this.

>Expect nothing from any woman and just go about your day always, because I won't get a gf.

This however, you got right.

Look, a well adjusted normal looking girl should have no problem with finding a decent boyfriend to be with. Now if a girl seeks to fulfill her various needs with random people regardless, what does that say about her?

Cuddle buddies is your millenial newly coined term, but if it's just cuddling and kissing (plus dry humping), no harm done.
Likewise, fingering and oral are less of a transgression than you getting your fallopian tubes bathed in sperm on the regular. Even condom sex isn't as grave as being a cum dump. The hierarchy of severity should be clear.
Fingers and oral, with an undicked cunt, still just about passes the virginity test, on a technicality. Even if you've had your asshole reamed, your future husband would be more pleased that your flange has been reserved for him.

Would very much prefer a virgin because knowing there's been other dicks in there feels bad, and the more sexual partners she had before me increases risk of divorce

fucked this one up a bit
I am mostly focusing on the emotional aspect, if she has one-night stands, she doesn't value sexuality much
>having gallons of std containing bad boi cum dumped into her as her serial monogamy 'boyyyyfreeeiindz' ream her holes in ways hitherto unimaginable, is better than a few bouts of condom sex with guys she decides not to pursue
I am talking about girls who do not fuck on the first date and take some time to get to know their partners, otherwise they don't fit into what you call "gud girl" anyway
>6 month flings with like the other lady.
wat?
both unmarried but yeah, if it's with the same person over and over again it's far better as, again, it shows that she at least somewhat values intimacy and is not just out for her own pleasure
also, 7-8 is far too much, 1-3 is reasonable

should look more like this, I hope

user, it's not about how much contact a female vagina has with male fluids. It's about the psychology behind it all and what it's saying about the woman who does it. German bro has explained it pretty well.

Trump hates women according to the media.

Sluts wouldn't support him because they want to be victims.

The really interesting question is, would you consider marrying a girl that has fucked a nigger?

Anecdotal experience, I know; however, a few girls I knew back in High School came out in support of Trump on Goybook. Two of them were the school bicycles.

No

Being a Trump supporter on Goybook is asking for trouble.

How did they handle the discrimination of being a Trump supporter? Did they sleep their way to being accepted?

It was doubles advocacy for a reason, to highlight the reality of her long term relationships. To be perfectly strict, it's highly degenerate that she has allowed any chad into her snatch, without legal and holy verification (marriage).
She gets her cake and eats it too, as you come along to stir those "1-2" Chad's porridge (along with all the ones that "didn't count").
Again, this is to highlight that your exceptions to the no hymen no diamond rule are just captain save a ho arbitrary concessions granted to a harlot that you've taken a fancy to, as well as subscribed fully to her bittersweet narrative.
You can have double standards, by which I mean that you are continually improving your self morally, and wouldn't behave like you might have in the past when you were weak morally.
This is applying objective rather than subjective scrutiny of the matter. I would consider a non-virgin wife out of necessity, but only on condition that she realises she was a bad dog. Bad dog! Men's sins are generally violence and recklessness, as that is how they can exert their power on the world. Womens' power is sexual, thus why fucking out of wedlock is most severe.

Nah, I just went to the "rich" High School. Out of like 1300 students, we had 5 or so blacks and a handful of Hispanics.

Aside from a few people that went on to be champagne socialists, most people are either apolitical, libertarians or basic Republicans.

I personally wouldn't consider a non-virgin an option, but luckily, I don't have to make that choice anymore.
And yes, I am aware that what I say is objective, but I am just going to assume that I am not the only male who cares about emotions and that more than just a few would agree on what I said.

"high skool sweetheart" 14-17
'I'm a woman now" "serious bee eff 18—20
Intellectual college classmate who " gets her on a soulful level" 20-21
Flashy co-worker who has his shit together now that she's a strong independent woman in working world 22-24.
Repeat until 25.
Plus throw in the ones that "don't count"
That's 5 long term there without too much effort to age 24,user, and this is a girl society would consider good. You're a bit naive perhaps, as most women are much worse than this.

Live in polyamory, I got three pure white girlfriends and I already got 3 white children from two of those. What did you do to save the white race

Then the problem is. How do I get a girlfriend?

>2016
>virgins that are 18+

those extinguished long time ago m8

Fuck you all. I am a virgin but since I am now 25, it is regarded as a burden by most men and my last bf left me because he didnt want to be the first one LOL

If I had managed to be with girls I was in love with, I would have had sex with them. How can I shit on someone for having sex with someone you really really like and have been with that person for years?

That's too much. I would tolerate a couple of long term relationships, not 5. But the problem is, you can't really know about a woman's mileage, you have no way of knowing unless she honestly tells you. I'm well aware that the vast majority of women are beyond hope, I've lived in dorms and the vast majority of my classes in college were women. I know what they do when they participate in student exchange programs, I know what they do when they go abroad, I know what they do when they travel. I have no hope of ever finding a decent one. I'm just saying what I would tolerate.

Yes, he's right about the psyche aspect, but it absolutely is about fluids too. That shit melds into their body, altering their personality as much as the psychological energy she has absorbed from past lovers. I'm certainly not advocating a woman progress far along the transgression spectrum, as they should simply know not to, but spunk loads straight to the cervix changes her fundamentally.

>I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some I'll let you know.

He left you because you're fat. Your virginity had nothing to do with it.

Fucking 12 year olds are giving blow bangs these days, where are you going to find a Virgin that isn't a nut case or extreme prude?

Wow didn't see it coming, well done but it's past your bedtime dumbass

Fuck you too. Look for first and only, you can unironically wear a white dress on wedding day.

It is indeed. I was just going to bed. But really, you probably are fat. Why would a man leave you for your virginity? Be honest to yourself. Or maybe it was something else. Maybe you killed his dog or cut of his penis.

[spoiler]wrong chan bruh[/spoiler]

A clever girl would have made that love work, and locked down the marriage, going by the strict standards. But if you'll grant leniency, then let's hope it's also based on mutual love.
Ok, you're not naive, I take that back.
Yes, every soul accounts for their own behaviour, and women's mileage will ultimately be their own burden.

all words and arguments in this thread are worthless
when you miss your chance, it's over
it takes 18 years for a woman to live, just so you could fuck her one day
to hell with all this