Trump BTFO by Obama - Obama dismantles Muslim and Arab registry

>The Obama administration is dismantling a discriminatory surveillance system that was used after 9/11 to keep tabs on Arabs and Muslims across the US, in a move that will make it more difficult for president-elect Donald Trump to achieve his goal of introducing a Muslim registry.

>Thursday’s announcement by the Department of Homeland Security that it is tearing down the remnants of the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System (Nseers) marks the most audacious attempt yet by Barack Obama to place roadblocks in the way of his successor’s declared intentions. A key element of Trump’s bid for the White House was his threat to prevent non-citizen Muslims from entering the US and to keep them under surveillance once inside the country.

archive.is/wFaEN

Haha how will Drumpfkins ever recover :^)

Yes, obama is a treasonous hack. Nothing new to see here.

>triggered Trumpcuck

Even after their con man won, they just can't seem to get any rest lmao

this nigger has been dealing as much damage as he could in the last 2 weeks

Not an argument.

Not surprised really. He's heading out of office so can't do much more to enable Islamists secure a foothold in America. This is just he last ditch attempt to help his brothers further their cause.

We can rebuild it.
We have the technology.

it's not as if obama was smart enough to prevent terrorist attacks on the homeland. trump will make something better

>trump will make something better

The way he made universities better by creating Trump """"""""""University"""""""""""? :^)

>obama dismantles american security agency right before leaving the job
really induces to a journey of thought

he taught them a very valuable lesson in less time than a liberal arts doctorate degree takes

It is interesting that Obama is dismantling the registry at the end of his tenure and not at the start. If the registry is a racist remnant from 9/11, and Obama is taking a principled stance in abolishing it, shouldn't he have dismantled it as soon as he got into office?

This right here, not only that but since Obama took office there has been mass data collection and surveillance increase on domestic population. Apparently not a problem till the left figured out it meant Trump now has access to it

It's just another thing leftys can be hypocritical about.

Hes only dismantling it now because Trump won and might actually use it. Remember hillary was supposed to win in a landslide.

Its just a political stunt by our traitor in chief throwing a tantrum because he and his ilk wont get their way.

That being said, I wouldnt be surprised if someone who has access to this data tucks it away somewhere so that it isnt completely detroyed, then it is used ince Trump takes office.

>Remember hillary was supposed to win in a landslide.

Uh, she did.

>3 million votes lead

>A religious registry would be unprecedented!
>um, it sort of already exists but it's going now, trust me!

>m-muh popular vote
Not a democracy

sorry, illegals in california don't count towards electoral votes

This nigger needs to hang.

Already been debunked, stop trying to troll and go back to getting ran over by a truck.

>I wouldnt be surprised if someone who has access to this data tucks it away somewhere so that it isnt completely detroyed, then it is used ince Trump takes office.

I can see this happening, actually.

>Republicans complain about government taking away their rights
>Throw tantrum when Democratic President dismantles right-stealing organization
>But hey, it's okay as it's not the GOP base's rights being threatened

If only it was worth the time to impeach King Nignog. Oh well Trump will just restart it.

>Trump loses popular vote
>Half of the GOP somehow thinks he won it
>Trump supporters confirmed for geniuses

>number of terrorist attacks rise after trump becomes presidency
>"it was because of ur islamophobic rhetoric :^)"

>Obama now openly undermining the next president

Has the relationship between Obama administration and Trump administration completely broken down?

Shouldn't you guys be AGAINST Government tracking people? You know this big surveillance apparatus could easily be turned on you, right?

FICKI FICKI

But it's totally okay when the North Carolina Republicans vote to undermine the incoming Democratic governor huh? I don't see Sup Forums complaining about that.

how can trump make the registry then? how?? reply to me fuckers

Ficki ficki indeed :^)

>goto citizen registry
>search *al*
>search *ibn*
>save results
>start tracking

All of the data is backed up with a retention policy of 7 years. Obama can tear down the databases, but Trump could have them restored within a few days. Don't ask how I know. Yes, I'm behind 7 proxies.

>the vote of illegal's and dead democrats count

>putting americans at risk of massacres just to spite the incoming president
throw this dindu in gitmo, and all his supporters

Secret Service, please pull a Russian Ambassador ASAP

Oh no it's not like he can just reestablish it once king nigger is gone

I mean, he is a Muslim from Kenya, so I guess it's just looking out for his own

Easy, just ban the hijab instead.

But when Putin interferes with our election, it's totally a myth huh Comrade?

oh look it's Gunther the :^) goyman who likes to troll the people he agrees with

>Obama is literally sheltering terrorists now by deleting painstakingly gathered intel about them
can't make this shit up.
he should share a cell with hillary

Show me his Kenyan proof of residency.

The system has not been used since 2011.
He did literally nothing, but managed to be praised for it. He's quite the gifted politician.

The real story here should be that President Obama had a discriminatory surveillance system for Muslims.

but where is the proofs?

>believing that was anything other than a script kiddy spoofing his location

Wasn't it said that that system has barely been used for like the past five years?

>He did literally nothing, but managed to be praised for it.
It's called being black

Will Trump compile a registration of white domestic terrorists? I doubt it.

But it's totally okay when a white person praises himself for being white, even when he doesn't do a damn thing worthwhile.

All that he accomplished is to cost the tax payers even more money. Now, instead of expanding an existing system, Trump's administration is going to have to start from scratch.

The funniest part is that the DHS employees, destroying the existing system will be tasked with building the new one in a few months.

It's like Paul Krugman is running our Homeland Security.

>Republicans claim they are against big government
>flip their shit when Obama actually reduces government

>cuck logic

I wouldn't be surprised if they demolish White House in the next few weeks just to fuck shit up

Even the Republicans say Putin interfered with our election.

>Obama dismantles it
>Trump brings it back
Obummer BTFO

Apologize for the 6 million.

And now Big Government is supposed to save the day.

We'll spend a fuckton of infrastructure without even being sure how we'll pay for it. We'll demonize free trade and advocate protectionism. We'll abandon our overseas commitments, and the Government will step on our rights.

How is this a Republican Presidency again?

>Fuck the system that watches for terroristic acts
>Let's be Germany, they are doing well
:^)

It's a pretty obvious attempt at sabotage, Abdul

There's a clear difference between 'Government intervention in companies/small businesses from making a living' and 'Government intervention to keep ahmed from committing jihad'

Did Janet Yellen also raise the interest rate on purpose or was it already planned?

Yeah! Big Brother can spy on us again!

What the fuck are you talking about? We already have one. And it's not going away.

John McCain isn't a Republican

I guess if theres no registry there will be no more male muslims immgrants.

You know that's probably gonna hurt average people more than it hurts Trump.

It shows that Obama had no objections about using it while he was in office, but now that he isn't? Fuck whatever good it did.

Didn't work out so well for Germany the last time they tried the mass surveillance state.

Well when the Syrian War ends, I'm sure all those refugees will love to go back to Assad-Land and accept a certain death sentence for military desertion.

Now Trump will have to register EVERY mudslime into new registry instead of just verified terrorists

Maybe you deserve to get bombed

It actually worked out pretty well on its own. It's the war that messed things up.

>Obama gets rid of a registry system
>Trump can make his own

How is this even considered a win for Obama.

that's standard fare when a liberal is swept out of office, they throw a fit and fuck up everything they can get their hands on
for example, Clinton pardoning as many criminals as he could on his last day of office

Says the guy arguing for the government's power to be expanded. Didn't you guys used to argue that Government should be small enough to drown in a bathtub?

You complain about "King" Obama but you seem perfectly happy to accept a guy who acts like a king.

Then Trump learned well from his days in the Democratic Party.

He'll already breaking one promise after another, lol.

>white domestic terrorists
lol dude it's the current year, not 1995

>us

Yes. It's gotten a lot worse.

Only question is, will their numbers go down with Trump in office?

Seriously, thanks for doing half the work Obama!

cool sources, cool definitions

nice graph dude

Top kek

k

By making something that is actually effective.

Checkmate, Hill Shill.

nice quads, but this isn't proof

If a white person was going to rape someone, why would he pick a niggress?

What, Obama doesn't know that it's generally required in government IT to make backups? Trump can just have them restore from backup when he gets in office.

And if not, he can use the presidential authority that he has been granted - which was used to create NSEERS in the first place - to restart the program. And given the HUGE government spying infrastructure in place, the advances in facial recognition, etc, it wouldn't be hard at all to rebuild it.

FBI already said that all originating requests came from DHS servers, thus it was an inside job by patriots

He could have done this 8 years ago and didn't.
Yet he does it now and people still hail him as a savior?

How would dismantling and old system thats already defacto out of order prevent Trump from starting something new anyway?

Chekt rekt kekt

>Registry and surveillance system from the Bush era

Sounds like it was due for an upgrade

>hal
>tfw get put on the no fly list because of the -al
wtf I hate terrorism now

Why did he wait 8 years to do this? Is this guy gonna finally close Gitmo too like he promised (he won't)?

GREAT WORK ANONS.
No one fucks with the princess without paying the iron price.

The Senate blocked the closure of Gitmo, not going to happen.

Even if you do, you can't overpower one. So it will be she who will actually rape you.