Be honest, how many of you guys are assholes?

Be honest, how many of you guys are assholes?

The smiling makes all the difference you stupid nigger.

>that fucking bowl cut

I have a problem with both photos
TRIGGER DISCIPLINE YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

Why do the white people have way better guns than the black people? That's racist!

I have a problem with both. They're all holding the guns like fucking niggers.

>bottom pic: pointing in general safe directions good trigger disciplent
>top pic: pointing at each other, crude trigger discipline

No just autistic about gun safety.

My only problem is that the kids in the top photo more than likely obtained their firearms illegally and will use them illegally. The statistics don't lie.

My problem is that the spooks have BB guns, and they're just gonna shoot out the windows of people's cars because it's 2AM on a Wednesday

>good trigger discipline
Look at the bottom again

If the white kids had the same facial expressions as the thug nigger kids, it would be similar. As it stands, the first photo says "Don't fuck with me or I'll kill you." The second photo says "Yaaaay daddy bought us guns for Christmas."

Not really the middle black kid is the only one holding it wrong the rest seem to be the same.

Lol I can hear the btfo in your post.

>If the white kids had the same facial expressions as the thug nigger kids, it would be similar. As it stands, the first photo says "Don't fuck with me or I'll kill you." The second photo says "Yaaaay daddy bought us guns for Christmas."

That's just due to your bias and assuming just because they're smiling and they're white They're not dangerous and still makes you an asshole!

>because stereotypes are wrong?

I'm a sweet and loving person, unless you cross me.

if you're trying to say gun violence doesn't disproportionately affect blacks you're the asshole who doesn't think black lives matter.

Never said that and not a argument! you (((leftist)))

that dumb white family needs to learn trigger discipline, the black kids are actually more correct

Top photo: three black boys with BB guns.
Bottom photo: two white girls and a white boy with assault rifles.
This photo I have no problem with, asshole.

well do you really think these whites kids are as likely to go and shoot each other as the black kids?
if you think it's okay for all these black kids in the hood to have these cheap guns with hardly any intact family structure or any social safety nets in life, you're legitimately an asshole who doesn't care if about all the crime and poverty they all suffer everyday.

>implying crime statistics don't exist

>if you think it's okay for all these black kids in the hood to have these cheap guns with hardly any intact family structure or any social safety nets in life, you're legitimately an asshole who doesn't care if about all the crime and poverty they all suffer everyday.

I don't think anyone shoudl have a gun. Seriously! Give me one good reason why someone would need a gun, there is none!

>well do you really think these whites kids are as likely to go and shoot each other as the black kids?

I don't know those kids or blacks kids but even though blacks are more likely to commit crimes it doesn't mean whites are incapable of doing so >columbine

try again asshole!

why the fuck you think all these blacks are on the street corners screaming black lives matter?
they live horrible lives in quiet desperation having been sold rap music and degeneration their whole lives and they don't even know what the hell is going on

but they see the white people living in suburban paradises with no crime, guns everywhere, well what is the difference here?

Top they're holding the guns like gangbangers
They're not smiling almost as if a forced photo
Bottom
All holding the guns safely
All smiling

Btw I'm black

DAMN RIGHT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ONE PHOTO THOSE LITTLE CUNTS ON THE BOTTOM HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA OF TRIGGER SAFETY.

I ALSO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE TOP ONE BECAUSE NIGGERS SHOULDN'T BE GIVEN GUNS NO MATTER HOW FUNNY YOU THINK IT IS

Are you retarded did you even read what I said or did it just go over your head? Are you a fucking piece of white trash?

I said that I don't think anyone should have a gun and I even said that blacks do commit more crimes but that doesn't mean that whites are incapable
>columbine

Again with the rap music. Rap is a very vague genre and there are a ton of different type of rap. The type of rap that rap about money bitches murder and what not are what is pushed by the (((mainstream))) not all rap is like that. But yeah it promotes degeneracy but still it's what's popular if you want to listen to good non shooting nig nog rap listen to j Cole or hopsin... Oh wait you don't care you just like to stereotype and wouldn't even consider it because of your clear prejudice and like to use that argument to look down on people.

nigga sad they be outgunned in the pending race war hence the epic sadness

White kids relish the unleashing of superior firepower to win race war bigly

thats not how you raise your children

no you're being hypocritical and even black people can see this shit now
when a white kid shoots somebody at a school it's a school shooting, when a black kid does it it's a gang shooting, and it happens all the to the point where nobody even fucking cares. IT'S NOT A FUCKING PROBLEM ACROSS THE ENTIRE BOARD. IF YOU ADDRESS IT UNILATERALLY YOU'RE PRACTICALLY AVOIDING THE ENTIRE PROBLEM. somebody has to do something and it's not gonna be you neo-liberal jackasses

Kid in the middle of top pic is doing pretty much everything basic firearms safety says not to.

>finger on trigger
>pointing towards guy on his left

Right Wing Safety Squad

Ignored and abandoned board you clearly are out of your leauge right nigh go read read my ealier post and please kys. HOW DEAR YOU TRY TO ARGUE WITH ME ON THE INTERNET WITH YOUR SUB PAR KNOWLEDGE. Are you a woman?

dude you don't really care about anything do you

He's definetly going to be the next up and comimg Dylan Roof Jr.

Fine with both pictures, provided that in both cases parents make sure they teach their kids to be responsible while handling firearms.

After all you cant spell slaughter without laughter

came here to post this

I have a problem with the top one. Those kids are old enough for more than BB guns. Come on, this is America 2016.

Lame Christmas without a new AR for your collection.

None. Nigglets with guns are dangerous.

I don't care who has guns it's a matter of acquiring them legally. I would put money on the black kids not having acquired those guns legally.

So many cucks in this thread trying to be "fair" ("I dislike them both", "trigger discipline", etc).

Fuck off nigger, and fuck off niggers lovers. A nigger with a gun is never good. That's the only thing there is to say.