Brit/pol/ - Greatest Ally edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=mzoPGq__4D0

>Thread Bowden
youtube.com/watch?v=A7TJgPGgfZs

>Prince Charles says you should think about the Prophet Muhammad this Christmas
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38401857

>Christmas markets in Aleppo safer than in Europe
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4055526/Merry-Christmas-Aleppo-winning-Dozens-locals-dress-Santa-celebrate-square-enjoy-taste-normality.html

>Evil neonazis protest against nice things in Berlin
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/22/merkel-must-go-populists-hold-candlelight-vigil-berlin-victims/

>EU passes legislation to stop themselves making trade deals
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/21/eus-national-regional-parliaments-get-brexit-deal-veto/

>Sturgeon cucked by based Spanish fascists
express.co.uk/news/politics/746371/Nicola-Sturgeon-Brexit-plan-rejected-Spain-EU-referendum-Single-Market-Scotland

>Juncker and EU top brass try to cuck UK in revenge by mobilising Soviet invasion army
express.co.uk/news/politics/745917/Jean-Claude-Juncker-European-Union-Ukraine-Georgia-Vladimir-Putin-visa-free-access

>Eastern Europe surprisingly cucks itself in worrying new trend
express.co.uk/news/world/746285/Romania-female-muslim-prime-minister-sevil-shhaideh-EU

>Eternal Anglo students rebel against Islamist NUS
spectator.co.uk/2016/10/students-are-fighting-back-against-the-pc-creed/

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/london/really-british-shopkeeper-receives-mystery-patriotism-notes-after-splashing-out-on-union-jack-jaguar-a3426651.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059818/Caught-dashcam-horrifying-moment-German-truck-attacker-hurtles-Berlin-Christmas-market-40mph-careering-crowds-killing-12.html
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
independent.co.uk/voices/nigel-farage-brendan-cox-hope-not-hate-thank-god-he-took-a-stand-a7490876.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imperial Leather

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

FIRST FOR oh I can't be fucking arsed

You're entirely fixated on the early period of Rome, and you're completely ignoring the remaining 1,500 years where it grew from a city-state into something more resembling an actual nation.

standard.co.uk/news/london/really-british-shopkeeper-receives-mystery-patriotism-notes-after-splashing-out-on-union-jack-jaguar-a3426651.html

STOP!

This is a sharia controlled thread

Anyone who isn't a salafist will be beheaded and they're families will be put into harams

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059818/Caught-dashcam-horrifying-moment-German-truck-attacker-hurtles-Berlin-Christmas-market-40mph-careering-crowds-killing-12.html

That reminds me of the car in GTA:London.

The Queen will die before New Years Day. She will give a death bed Christmas address

99 Luftballons

youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

Ok so on another forum their are Brits saying that the media is grossly misreporting the Jo Cox thing. Apparently the killer was just a loser doley who had barely left his home town in his life, had read up a bit on neonazism etc but the main motivation was that he was going to be kicked out of his house he'd lived in all his life with his mother. The house would then likely to be given to some Syrian refugee family, which Jo Cox was pushing as she was using the Syria cause to gain lefty credit and advance her career.

Anyone with more knowledge here confirm/deny?

delebe dis

>the remaining 1,500 years where it grew from a city-state into something more resembling an actual nation
You mean when it was ruled by Germans and Greeks and anyone from any race could become a citizen with equal rights with Romans?

DELETE

wouldn't surprise me tbqh

That's what he said

>read up a bit on neonazism
>lived in all his life with his mother.
brit/pol/ irl

The Queen's speech is always filmed in advance.

Funny thing happened on Countdown today. During the intro they mentioned Andre Rieu's upcoming Christmas performance in Manchester, which was cancelled a week ago after he had a heart attack. Quality.

The Queen will live another decade, will abdicate in 3-5 years time.

Prince George will become the greatest monarch of the modern era.

Reposting:

What the fuck are you on about.

The Romans subjugated foreign cultures and assimilated them into the wider Latin one, particularly in the western Empire. This was a process called Romanisation, and it was wildly successful in most provinces in the Empire.

By the time of the late Republic and early Empire, most of the Mediterranean basin already considered itself Roman. By the late Empire, the Roman identity was solidly entrenched from Egypt to Gaul.

Also your point about citizenship is absolute bullshit. Roman citizenship was extremely restricted throughout the Republican period and early Empire, and after the Social War only Italian families were entitled to it.

It was only after the Edict of Caracalla in 212 that citizenship was made available to all, and by that time almost everyone in the Empire had adopted Latin culture and was firmly integrated into the Roman social and political apparatus.

Now how about you read a fucking book you utter retard.

Also "ruled by Germans and Greeks" was the case in the west from about 400 onwards, and "ruled by Greeks" is a fallacy because that was in fact simply a continuation of the Roman Empire.

I haven't watched countdown in years, is Rachel Riley still as fit?

Nah, she'll live longer than the Queen Mother did, so probably in the next 15-20 years

>no military coup to put Harry on the throne
>no gunning down foreigners like a video game

>Putting a racemixer on the throne

>Wanting Diane Abbott to be able to say "WE WUZ MONARCHS"

St Paul was a Roman citizen. Was he Latin?

Anyone else think Diana's funeral was much better than Churchill's?

Constantine, a Greek, unified the Roman Empire in 306. Was he Latin?

Not my type desu. But yeah, she hasn't changed too much.

>Egypt to Gaul
Are Egyptians and Gauls Latin?

There's barely any evidence that Paul was in fact a Roman citizen, and if he was he inherited it from his father, who likely was a Latin

Constantine spoke fluent Latin and was born in Moesia, not Greece as you suggest, so yes, he was a Latin.

He won't marry her, she's just a bit of exotic hanky spanky fun.

Just have to make sure someone has a "Wallis Simpson" conversation with him first.

Romanised ones, yes. How to you not understand the process of Romanisation? You're making the mistake of assuming there were "Gallic" and "Egyptian" identities in the Roman period

(((Wallis Simpson)))

>Moesia
>Latin

Moesia was literally the most Romanised part of the Balkans.
Christ you really are retarded, aren't you?

Do you understand that Romanisation of foreign nations is not nationalism? Is India part of the British nation?

"Contained"

Were Moesians (Greek nation) part of the same nation as Romans (Latin nation)?

seems to always be 50/50 with kstew pictures
sometimes she looks really cute and sometimes she looks slightly simian because of her weird ears

Missed you x

Look goyim! Look! The people in charge of law and order are completely clueless fuck the po po tear down the white male establishment

Since when the fuck did Britain try to completely eradicate Indian cultures and force native English culture onto Pajeet?

Roman imperialism isn't even comparable with later colonialism.

Not even sure what you're getting at here but your arguments are growing more desperate by the minute.
It was part of the same Empire and fully integrated into the Roman social and political sphere.
By the time of Constantine it had been within the Roman state for nearly 500 years. Of course it was part of the "nation".
Your argument that Roman at this point was nothing more than a city-state is simply false, and you argument about culture is completely nonsensical. Going to stop wasting my time responding to you, but for Christ's sake, read a history book.

Greetings from Portugal based greatest ally

xoxo

こんばんは

How on earth is Tim Farron leader of the Liberal Democrats?

worstugal,

Mate. Rome was not a nation. It was not and never was founded on nationalist principles. They never called themselves a nation. They never considered themselves part of the Latin nation. They did not distinguish between nations. They had no concept of nationalism. Non-Roman Latins were never given priority over either Romans or non-Latins in politics. A Greek could rule as well as a Latin. A Jew could be a citizen as well as a Latin. You know this. I know this.

Hi m8

What the fuck are you on about? It's not even the police, it's cowboy private contractors cutting corners.

Leave Harry alone to do what he does best, be a royal spare like his Aunt did.
He's supposed to be the loud, obnoxious prince we all "love" to counteract his stuffy but more dependable brother.

On this matter anyone who thinks Charles isn't going to make a fantastic King is a traitor and a Diana sympathiser, Diana would have made an amazing Queen and she fucked it up by not realising her only goal after she started dating Charles was to be someone he was proud of.

Charles only mistake was not listening to his father when he told him to not mess her around, he should have left her when he realised she was a mess, but then what man alive had never fallen foul to a pretty sluts charms at least once when given the opportunity.

くそくらえ!

He's led them to success so far

>Not even sure what you're getting at here but your arguments are growing more desperate by the minute.
You are the one that is arguing that Greeks and Italians are part of the same nation.

When your party falls to bits and the leader resigns, any old mug who's big in the party can take over (look at UKIP). He was the Lib Dem president before their leadership election from 2011-2015, so it's not that outrageous.

CUMBRIA REPORTING IN

I've met him, I find it fairly outrageous.

ello
carry on
I bet you wont be laughing when they become the second largest party in 2020

Subtle.

I wasn't being facetious

Really made me think...

I'd happily see him have his head caved in.

How can we Make UKIP Great Again?

Discussed this briefly yesterday. May be worthy of it's own thread. They could get away with being a one-issue party with ARE NIGE at the helm but Nuttall really isn't all that likable and I think they might have already hoovered up most of the disenfranchised working class vote they can with so many ex-Tories in the party hierarchy.

Theresa May has looked scary her entire life.

Jokes on you, I'm already prematurely balding!

>work in bookies
>people keep printing out more than my wages from roulette
>see regulars walking out of the job centre regularly
>turn their jsa into thousands and live in luxury
>Eastern Europeans that can't speak English harass me as I count out their winnings

Which party will stop this? Its not fair

>I don't care about brigands or who did what to who- I'VE OVAHCOME THAT! Y'KNOW?!

I know this gets talked about a fair bit but the responses are always very diverse and I'm interested. as much as I hate the term, what was your 'red-pill' moment? basically an event that started you on the path to questioning the progressive narrative

for me it was charlie hebdo, or rather the reaction to it. I was just so disgusted by the fact that so many were saying 'well, the cartoons WERE racist'
that was probably my tipping point in terms of turning away from these people and looking for alternative viewpoints. up to then I was basically a liberal but not particularly political

hello rato

:(

>the wealth we stole from them

We stole the Industrial Revolution?

>the wealth we stole from them
>accuses other people of being historically illiterate

Question:
I purchase a lot of shit from amazon.uk. I mean, a lot, like 300 euros a month.
Once you guys leave the EU, will I get tax on my order?

I don't want to use the kraut amazon.

>Tim Farron
because no one else wants the job so they just chose the biggest looking drip they could find

btw Norfolk reporting in

Yes, you probably will.

They lose more than they win, how do you not know this

i wouldnt worry about that, we won't actually leave.

>I work in a bookie and gambling pays off so reliably it's a genuine problem! Wat do?

Nice try.

>tfw you go from the edgiest TV comedian to the most-easily upset and unfunny in the space of about 5 years
Did something awful happen to him in his private life?

Depends if we stay in the Common Market.

What do you buy each month?

he was always a self-righteous leftoid

>Implying we didn't loot and BTFO India

Worth it tbqh.

independent.co.uk/voices/nigel-farage-brendan-cox-hope-not-hate-thank-god-he-took-a-stand-a7490876.html

This article is trending (#8 at time of typing) on Twitter. It's a snarky parody article by Mark Steel.

>There has always been a consensus that when someone is grieving, especially after a brutal murder, that it’s polite to take their suffering into account before publicly insulting them a few months after the tragedy. This goes to show what a poncey effeminate society we’ve become.

wtf why did Nigel defend himself? He should've just let Brendan 'my wife died so I have carte blanche to say whatever the fuck I want' Cox slag him off.