Why are physically and mentally disabled people allowed to reproduce...

Why are physically and mentally disabled people allowed to reproduce? Is this a common occurrence on any other region other than the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that dude can easily support his own family. whats the fucking problem you asshole.

Midgets are funny to look at. Why do you want a world without midgets?

Use yo be the only way freaks and retards like those breed was with other freaks and retards.
This is what happens when your country is full of retarded liberals and ChirstCucks.

People who can potentially have deformed children should not be allowed to give birth for the safety and quality of life of the child.

Dinklage is funny and successful. You, however, are just another Brazilian monkey.

Because they're useless and only serve the purpose of court jester, modern day court jester is funny for retards.

Fair argument. I will concede that getting that legislated would be difficult. But I understand where you are coming from.

So you're qualified, educated, and powerful enough to make blanket statements like that?

Who put you in charge, faggot?

His traits are passed down his lineage which could mean his grandson will also have his disability.
People with disabilities should be able to adopt but not breed.

he is deformed and is living a lot better than most of us. you have to give them a chance, if they don't like it, they can kill themselves

This may be the greatest apiphany Sup Forums has ever given me. No, no I don't.

I honestly can't stand midgets. I can deal with shitskins and leftist idiots all day, but not midgets. They're hard to look at, and their "I can do whatever tall people can do" attitude pisses me off to no end.

>t. deformed retards

Sup Forums, you keep your dirtiness away from this man, he is magnificent.

Why is that a problem for you or society?

Peter Dinklage is more successful than all of your retards and makes millions of dollars.

If anything everyone in this thread should be barred from reproducing for acting like gay niggers.

So nobody should be able to have children without a full array of tests and authorization from the state or are you just going after deformities that are readily apparent.

Doesn't sound like a lot of quality of life for citizens already born.

It should be mandatory to abort midgets and retards desu

B-but its le epig dwarf :^)

Drawfs are bro-tier unlike those knife-ear bastards

>deformed retard makes millions of dollars
>makes more money than anyone in this thread ever will

You truly are retarded.

You call him disabled, and yet he is wealthy and world-wide famous. I think he kids stand a much better chance of success than yours or mine.

I may be playing devil's advocate, but honestly the guy is rich and can provide for his family. Morally, it may be wrong for him to roll the dice on how his kids are born. But legally, what can you do?

He's no different then your average niggeregg sports player.
Worthless to anyone no a full fucking retard.
Keep paying midgets and niggers to shuck and jive.

Because the "East" is a shining example of how we should handle population growth? Is India, China, the Middle East great beacons of genetic breed?

Speaking of retards.

>t. deformed retarded midget defense force.

Kind of like yourself? What have you done for the world, kike? I love hearing how hypocrites think.

What's Santa's elf doing away from the north pole during this busy time of year?

>implying that's a bad thing

>t. Deformed Retard Defense Force

What!? People with disabilities live on my fucking hard work fucktard! I pay for their everyday needs. Of fucking course, they put a burden on all of society. And one guy who was lucky to get a bunch of money doesn't change that nearly all with disabilities are fucking retarded and can't do shit.
Yes, the law is fucked up I know that I wish to change that. And he doesn't need to gamble his own sons life he could just adopt.

anyone under 6 foot should be sterilized desu

>implying that you're not a cuck ass retarded faggot.

>allowed to reproduce
You want, who, the fucking government to step in and tell you what to do?

Fucking cuck

is their child a midget too? otherwise it's okay

Because they won't let us toss the defective ones off cliffs anymore.

>i work so hard
>dey take all my money

Tough shit, fucktard. Deal with it. You are never going to "rid" the world of midgets or mutations.

Not an argument, senpai.

Oh I'm not? Really?
I'm going to throw your mutated shit face into the gas chambers first.

>ITT People are angry at Jews for controlling our lives and yet want to control disabled people's lives

Bingo.

I'd like to see you try, Swedecuck, with your cucked government, gun laws, and population of niggers.

>dat jaw structure

Stef was a chad.

Same goes for you friend.

There should be any Disabled People to begin with if the government was working right.
They should keep a vat of acid near every mother giving birth and if it comes out fucked up throw it in.

I think you should convert to Islam and move to the Middle East. They will love you.

Anyone can have fucked up genes. If he can get pussy he can have kids.

Try impossible

No my family moved here from the middle east, why go back til after you cucks gives us a lot of money and finish bombing stupid idiots not smart enough to just move to America or Europe.

you do realize that there are non-affected carriers for an array of deadly diseases, right?

>I'm 16 the post

>my family moved here from the middle east

Makes sense. You have to go back, Mohammad.

you can't have goofy ears if you want to be a chad, his eyes/midface are terrible and his teeth are subpar. Balding isn't what ruined him, it was his eyes./midface.

Cause we have modern medicine now and if they are functioning members of the society how does it matter

Looks more like you bargain bin school shooter.

>I'm a retarded deformed faggot the post

Never we'll out breed you and invite more over while lobbying for more refugees.

He should adopt so he doesn't pass his shitty genes.

The world let's Brazil keep having children. why not midgets?

>nu/pol/ disagrees with eugenics
pls go and stay go

>muh hivemind safe space

Because the wrong people won WWII

So you think Hank the angry drunken dwarf and wee-man were/is just annoying midgets? I would consider them bro-tier

>People who can potentially have deformed children should not be allowed to give birth
Everyone can have deformed children. So you want no one to have children?

This. Eugenics is the only answer to a world where natural selection no longer selects based on health

I bet you're a christfag who thinks all life is sacred and abortion should be disallowed
gtfo nigger

Why don't you kick out the immigrants before you attack the disabled Mohammed.

>tfw no midget bro to go on drunken shenanigans with
Why did you have to make me realize this? Now I'm gonna be sad all day.

>"Well, it hasn't been easy for you pupper, but be honest, it wasn't so bad in here?"

>"It wasn't all bad.."

>"Exactly. We had some good times."

>"I always hoped this day would come, though."

>"I know. I'm happy for you, really."

>"Your day will come too, hang in there."

>"Sigh. I don't think so pupper. Nobody wants an old Alsatian like me. They think I'm violent."

>"It could happen.."

>"People who need an Alsatian probably want to train it from birth. They wouldn't trust me. I don't mind though. As I said, it ain't so bad in here."

>"No dog should have to stay in a place like this. It makes me so sad."

>"Stop getting all melodramatic on me. You get to go to a nice family. Make the most of your chance!"

>"I promise I won't forget you. I can't wait to meet my family. I'll be the most loyal dog ever."

>"I think they're coming in now. Goodbye pupper, best of luck!"

>"Bye buddy. Give one to that Irish Wolfhound for me!"
>*Door opens*

>"Warwick, look! Cage 34, there he is! Oh my god, he's adorable!"
>"Wait, what? What is this? Where's my family?"

>"I think that is your family pupper."

>"What the fuck, why are there goblins coming for me? I thought humans were coming?"

>"I thought so too, but it's not that bad, pupper."

>"For fucksake I'm not going home with them. Christ, the shame. Look at the smallest one. Like Joe 90 got hit by a shrink ray. I'd rather be put to sleep."

>"Goodbye pupper."

>"No. Please no, I've changed my mind. I want to stay. No, put me down! Unhand me you freak. Help me, please no!"
>"Aw, Warwick look at him bark, I think he's pleased to see you!"

Anybody with ugly teeths should be rounded up and gassed, just an idea pajeet.

>let me tell you how you think

Do you have a single original thought. or do you check your mandatory pollack guide to being an edgy white nationalist for everything.

>People who can potentially have deformed children should not be allowed to give birth for the safety and quality of life of the child.

Do deformed teeth count as well?

christfaggotry is pretty popular among polacks

Just ask them if they can wipe their own ass without a stick.

>protip they can't

>Why are physically and mentally disabled people allowed to reproduce?

If your argument is based upon them being a detriment to society, then explain why are negroes and pakis allowed to?

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

Dwarves are cool. I never met a dwarf I didn't like.

All boils down to Liberal retards and Christcucks.

Peter Dinklage is successful and alpha, can support his own family, never once sold out unlike the various other dwarfs by playing demeaning characters, and got all his success in spite of a disability.

Why we allow Brazilians to reproduce is the real question.

I have I met one from Tennessee who smoked meth with his fat trailer park white trash girlfriend.

>Christcucks

Shalom, shlomo shlomosteinberg

You're people will then never have a court dwarf and basically you will fail because of it. You need to have some noble people carrying the linage of the dwarf trait, such that you can always have a court dwarf handy.

Kek
Wrong type of Semitic, worshiper of kike on a stick.

Because this is not 1936 and people have become much smarter since then,Pedro. Theres an area of science called positive eugenics thats aims at fixing genetic disorders of many kinds in the furture,including dwarfism. That said, this will most likely be a privelege of rich people so prepare soon to live in a world of ugly and diseased manlets serving the wealthy and beautiful master race.

>never sold out
The movie elf begs to differ.

In voodoo country out in Africa, Missionary places are full of deformed kids from voodoo families who dump them on Christians.

Presumably they'll breed with other deformed adopted Christians with predictable results.

Yeah? How are your genes? Perfect?

>worshiper of kike on a stick

I can remember when I was fourteen too.

Yes Christcucks are worse then actual retarded liberals when it comes to deformed monkeys.

I hope you could remember yesterday sport your day must be proud.

That's not how it works you fucking Arabian mongoloid. Maybe if you goat fuckers stopped fucking livestock and picked up a genetics textbook you'd know that

>basement dwelling neets still suckling their mummy's teat at 25 complaining about successful people with disabilities breeding

Now I don't know who you are or what you do for a living but you're a burden for rich people. You whine and complain about how you don't make enough to live on and you get stupid little laws passed to earn a minimum amount of money. And then you have your salary based off that amount and all you really ever want is more more more and for what? You didn't found the company. You're just a parasite feeding on the system. I have news for you pal, you're going to be replaced soon, either by an immigrant or a robot. Your days of being a burden on the real innovators and people who actually matter to society is coming to an end.

He is rich. The childs life will be privileged. She will live a life of luxury and comfort. And will enjoy a level of freedom that middle class families do not have.

Yea, nowadays we have supersized fat people and autists to laugh at, but midgets you gotta admit are good too.