Why does China constitute almost half of the online population but there are seldom any Chinese on Sup Forums?

Why does China constitute almost half of the online population but there are seldom any Chinese on Sup Forums?

Are the filters that strong? Is big brother really watching them?

Stop asking stupid questions and go suck your camels dick you dirty mudslime scum

t. eternal Ottoman

lel

Chinese people spend their lives on QQ and to some RPC's aprouved social networks like renren and such...

>Why does China constitute almost half of the online population but there are seldom any Chinese on Sup Forums?
Leaf posters

Their meme culture is quite interesting though, and much more subtile than ours.

They can't find the site due to the heavy smog.

Google is blocked in China and Sup Forums uses a Google captcha, so all Chinese posters here have to use a VPN

They speak Chinese.

Their IP ranges could be banned by Moot. Some of Russia's IP ranges used to be banned for the past few years, maybe some are still banned.

We have plenty of chinese posters. Leafs, Australians, and New Zealanders are as yellow as piss.

moot banned Chinese IPs years ago because people would run spam bots from there. Only way to post from China is with proxy or Sup Forums pass.

The majority of Chinese are smart. WTF would they come here for?

Not what the chart says, Habib.
It means 45% of chinks have internet access. Not that 45% of internet users are chinks.

why did it decrease in the us from 2006 to 2011?

I just assumed the Chinese ripped off Sup Forums and have their own version somewhere.

Kek

Chinese Ip are banned from posting.

And btw a lot of chinks dont even English.

I thought it was Brazil until I read your comment

Too busy coughing up their lungs because the air is poison in between cooking their meals with gutter sewage.

>the chinese are all geniuses meme

Rare? Wat flag?

because they have their own shitposting forums?

kekked by a Saudi

that figure includes canadians

people who complain so much about america this and america that are going to be surprised when the chinese take over.

>has not heard of chinese firewall, nothing gets posted that the government does not agree with

ALLAH ACKBAR.

Sup Forums is not blocked in China, google services however are. This means they can't use the captcha and can't post.

Where can I find subtile memes?

Hey mohamad suck my cock. you dirty infidel.

>Is big brother watching them?
I have to ask the same question of you, saudibro. How do you get past the sharia police?

keep'm coming

Does that make you feel better, Mehmet-Jose Qing-Al-Matthews?

Is nobody going to point out that OP's question is retarded? Chinese people don't make up half of all internet users, his image just says that a little less than half the people in China use the internet.

Dedicated proxies, m8.

Hehe

Chinese here, using American VPN. Herro internet people your American penis sooooo big! We Chinese have tiiiiny penis, go USA numba 1!

>implying chinese know english

KEK they are fucking peasants

then stop fucking our white women and breeding them out of existence in the first place, oh fuck, you act like a feral whiteknight nigger when it comes with defending white girls too while enslaving your own sexual creatures like peasants on a leach.

>stop fucking our white women and breeding them out of existence

Stop letting it happen and subsidizing our lifestyles/selling us arms, pussy

Google is banned in China
Captcha is owned by Google
Chinks can't post unless they do the captcha
Only way for them to bypass the captcha is by buying a Sup Forums pass

kek. good one.

same desu

low english proficiency you cock peeler

Plenty of people can speak English. It's just there is almost no interest or knowledge of this website here. It is a more conservative society and not many would be able to stomach scrolling through goatse, trap, and gay bukakke pictures.