Thoughts?

Thoughts?

gross

selling your own children so he becomes a trained shemale
you can't get more capitalistic

Male and trans-male relationship produced a baby, is that what I'm seeing?

are those the jews that harassed ivanka?

Pretty gay

Why do they have their fucking shirts off?

Guillotine

It's ok boys. The huge dick thred is number one. It's called surrogacy and it's in the Bible. Straights? Apples and the fall of man. Fucking idiots. Muh sodomy that I engage in and blame fags because angels have no gender. I rape all strangers. And I have no idea what it is and I ignore Christ on any of this and at all times. Xq28 gene etc etc
>I-I'm s-sorry S-Sally can you circumcise me bls!?

>MUH SKIN TO SKIN ITS IMPAWTAN FOR BEBE

>it goes it goes it goes

Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.

Shitty tattoos and gyno? These guys must post on /fit/

they're teaching the baby to be gay during it's first minutes of life

This is one of the most degenerate pics I've ever seen.
>being gay is natural
>then they make some cunt have a baby for them because they want to play house
I'm also thinking gas chambers and electric shock therapy. Also ropes

i thought the baby was dead but looks like only on the inside

Okay I concede now, god is definitely dead... that, or he's off in some other galaxy snorting space coke off of 3-tittied aliens or some sheit'

I'm sure the mother feels no attachment or regret and is more than happy to hand over the baby she gestated and gave birth to.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH GUYS NIPPLES???

I thought the woman on the right was Jimmy Saville before opening thumb

Stupid closet case faggot. Putin is a pedo and so is Trump more than likely. Makin out with eachother at convention and shit. Stupid frog memes. Frogs like swamps
She won't know it? Women don't abort or adopt? Israel is spiritual. Lots of us come from Abraham's surrogacy. But you follow none of this. We were cursed after we did serpentine sloppy seconds benisbagoo. Too bad for you

Gyno? Men and women are pretty much the same gender except gash is an inside out ballbag and therefore disgusting. An apple a day you morons

why the fuck are they shirtless (possibly naked)?

gay

pic 2

Your mother is a faggot

That baby is in for a rough ride.

Poor little boy

>Thoughts?
Fire.

>God has tits!
>Adam used to be a tranny!
>Grow your old vagina back in marriage goyim
>Lucifer doesn't have tits and a cock what are you talking about!?
>OT and NT don't say God is exclusively male
Good work

I just realized how scared I would be to have a child. My own DNA running around. Idk about that.

What a broey family. He looks WAY HAPPIER than the heteros who keep their daughters starving in cages in order to be raped by 15 step daddies

Stefan Molyneux is a homo?

Why are they naked? Goddamn these people love pedos. They're letting them fuck newborns now. Fuck

>ID: VeG

You're a vegetarian user?

You're sick

Save the children by killing the gays.

This image makes me want to kill, that baby will never have a normal life. He was robbed of one before he was even born, because these sick faggots want to continue with their delusion.
Fuck everyone who was involved in this depravity.

instinctually disgusted

Underrated

youre deviant. youre dna fuckup

it is good for the baby retard

>leaf

opinion discarded

Here here

Not when its with a male you sick fuck

The act of taking a child away from it's mother intentionally and deliberatley denying it the strong primeval bond should be a crime.

It's a well studied psychological event that is known to cause a child to grow up an emotionally stunted and disturbed individual.

My mum left when I was three years old and I still suffer from the consequences.

These faggots and the mother should be considered criminals.

Family, tradition?

this single one case has been reposted on Sup Forums hundreds of times over the last few years. if this really were a trend you think there'd be more than that huh? really turns your cranium...

Its ultimate form of ancap

pedogays

How the fuck is it then

>The act of taking a child away from it's mother intentionally and deliberatley denying it the strong primeval bond should be a crime.

agree, punishable by death

disgusting

What are you talking about, they're farming Shemalium.

Damn you're right. If it's a girl I wonder if she won't start ovulating until like 17

Males don't produce the same hormones than females faggot.

Calling having your own child, the hope of the next generation gay.
Stay mad France.

Fags adopted it
It will be fucked in the head if it survives

>those beady black eyes

>ID:OY

Oy vey!

Give me a bag to puke into, I'll share my thoughts later.

>Harasz
>Harrass
You can't write shit like this, world.