Yuro "police officers"

>yuro "police officers"

Trump needs to send a few US cops to Europe to train their police how to properly deal with daily street crimes and how to use weapons since this is gonna be a common thing now.

>two women
>no mags in the guns
This is what happens when you let liberals dictate your police and military policy.

its even more sad when you see the unblurred pictures of the girls. in america you would see them as ordinary girls who maybe attend college for a lib arts degree or cashier at a grocery. in yurop they are police officers lmao

>
Where did you find this pic?

>Germany is the entire eu
lol no Germany is cuck-central
pic related are the dutch "heavy police"

>"heavy police"
our regular police are more tacticool than that

I'd hate to see what your "regular police" look like

>Germany
>Europe

Europe is not Germany and GB

no, its pic related

I fucking love pasta people. Keep breeding and keep making pasta. I am going to visit you all and say hello. Get your sweet peas ready.

It's probably some really dumb 'safety procedure'.

Jesus.

Preparing to invade Croatia?

And people here like Americans, so you're welcome anytime. Just keep an eye on your wallet in big cities

Do police still use 9mm smg?
I tought they all switched to m16/ak47 ages ago.

Fuck that spiked my test
Reminds me of a proud alpha leading his wolfpack into the hunt

US cops literally get executed by niggers over speeding tickets

THEY DONT HAVE MAGAZINES IN THE GUNS WHAHAHAHA

Burgers... jesus.

German police women might be complely useless, but at least they can run 20m without getting out of breath.

Tax money well spent.
I don't see your point.

this
when i was on vacation in America i saw a cop that literally weighed 350 pounds.
America is so shit, yet they shitpost 24/7

I wonder which country's cops would fare better against typical non-white street crime though. 400 lb American cop or 100 lb feminine 22 y/o female yurop cop with no magazines in their guns

>AK 47
>Police

Are you from Uganda

idk we don't have niggers shooting each other everyday, so we don't need to be armed to the teeth

you have worst, literal "no go zones"

not in Holland jamal

YET
Give it like 2 years tops senpai

Isn't Netherlands one of the worst "multicultural" countries in yurop? Even more bad than UK and France?

not when Geert gets elected, my Boer friend

No
i think you've had one too many cheeseburgers

Top kek, when i went from the most cucked region in germany to dutchistan, my first thought was "Sure a fuckton of arabs here.".

Stop making us look stupid, The Netherlands actually really nice

>things that never happened

>Fuck that gave me an erection

Remove sauerkraut

Checked, KEK wills it

>tfw german policewomen's top skill is running away

>UK police
>no guns
How can they protect the common people from bike wheels?

Everything since the Enlightenment was a mistake that will continue to cost the children of the future everything.

Funny how they had to literally break protocol to make that scene. I mean, it's hot as fuck, but cops never go to a scene on their own if they think it's dangerous. They go in pairs.

Especially in the UK.

Germany is a joke

Of course one doesn't hand over a loaded weapon to a woman?!
Anyway this is how real german police looks like

>these motherfuckers grab your girl by the pussy, what do you do?

who yall finna remove?

Meanwhile, in Texas...

>that height difference

>mp5
Is it still the 90s?

London police use Heckler & Koch MP5SF. Kent and Essex use G36 variants. Transport Police use the LMT Defender AR15 variant.

Though these are, apparently, being slowly replaced with SIG SG 516 for some reason.

The point of the police on streets is to stop the terrorists from killing the populace, not to replace them.

MP5 is still in production, and there are a lot of them around. A good number of forces have (for better or for worse) restrictions on what units can use carbines.

Amerilets

implying

Why don't anti-terror police have anti-material rifles? You know, like .50cal sniper rifles? Then use them to shoot the engine block of a truck and stop it running. Only give it to one person in a squad and only if the shot is clear. But it would at least prevent it rumbling on even if the guy is dead.

In what western country will a sniper be able to do that and set up before a urban terrorist attack?

mp5 is a good gun for police

Pretty much every one. The UK had sniper roosts during the Olympics. They have marksmen in the anti-terror squads, but they use G3's.

look at that van behind them, that is clearly a threat.

#notalltrucks

so do you think they yell *pew* *pew* *pew* ort "RAT-TAT-TATA" when they press the triggers?

Better than the fat, black female officers of the US.

Wont help against any serious threat, but its enough for another successful Frankreichfeldzug.

Actually they would yell
>PENG PENG PENG

you put a finn next to those fucking midgets and you amerilets will need a stool to stand on to not look completely embarrassing