youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q="Ivanka Trump"&src=tren
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO

AWOO AWOO AWOO

Drumpfkins BTFO

How many of you guys know that the US DoD spends 100s of millions of dollars every year manufacturing retro computer equipment to maintain its nuclear arsenal

We have to manufacture 8" and 5.25" floppy disk en masse to keep up our IT infrastracture for these systems. And that's just one example legacy system upkeep.

Did you know we still use a 1950s and 1960s code base for many mission critical nuclear weapon deployment systems?
While it can be argued this is good in terms of software validation it still raises concerns among some analysts and for good reason.

Did you know that much of our supercomputer time is devoted to modelling how these nuclear weapons systems will degrade with time as they sit without proper maintenance?

Don't let the trolls and shills get you down
Trump is always right
There's a bunch of shit that needs to be looked at and possibly modernized if we are to walk softly and carry a big stick

Damn, those are some Death-Star-Tier people. Love it.

AWOO

WHO'S DICK DO I HAVE TO SUCK TO GET YOU GUYS TO PREPLAN BAKING?

Is Time Magazine's Man of The Year 1995 Newt Gingrich legit in his support of Trump, or is he stuck in his neocon ways?

100% serious btw

>Nukes

What's he up to?

LOL

Awooooo~

>Oh shit it's on

Indeed. Twitter has the plane harasser and his husband on full blast and it's trending.

>twitter.com/search?q="Ivanka Trump"&src=tren

What is king nigger doing? Haven't been following it closely.

Close.
But will we make it next time?

>informing
His husband literally tweeted "my husband is chasing down Ivanka and Jared to harass them"

Someone find that watchdog report where some dumbshit alphabet soup agency that we don't know what they actually do spent some outrageous sum, like hundreds of millions of dollars, on "renovating" their office building

Maybe or maybe he's just an opportunist

You'd known in your heart that Clinton would win the election for months now. You'd joined CTR, posting polling data and news articles on Twitter and Facebook, determined to convince people not to waste their vote -- only for each of them to be mocked, called out, or covered up by the most annoying, most obnoxious Trump supporter you'd ever met.

He always made time to stop by and torment you in particular, always posting photos of him wearing that "Make America Great Again" cap, always with the Trump shirt stretched over his toned chest, always smelling really nice -- whoa, wait a minute, you were getting off track there for a second. Anyway, he was such a jerk that you wound up making a bet with him: if HRC won, he'd volunteer at your college’s feminist club until the day he graduated; if Trump won, you had to be his slave until you graduated.

You'd gone into the after-class watch party very smug, already thinking about the itinerary for the Trump fan's first day at your club.

And then Trump had won.

You'd thought about shirking off school the next day, but you knew you couldn’t afford to miss any more classes. You tried to keep your head down and avoid him, but he'd come to get you straight away. You'd tried to convince him that the bet hadn't actually meant anything -- but he'd already pulled you into an abandoned classroom by then, guiding you down onto your knees, yanking your shirt and bra up and over your head.

"We're gonna make America great again, babe," he breathed, and you found yourself gasping and blushing as his dick -- why did such a hot, er, horrible person have to have such a huge cock? -- was tugged out of his pants and slapped onto your heavy breasts, "starting with your slutty mouth."

You couldn't believe you were actually sucking him off, his length sandwiched between your breasts, your lips sliding up and down. You couldn't believe how horny it was making you.

You hadn't expected ANY of this, but here you were.

Does /ptg/ approve of Jews?

AWOOOOOOOOO

I hope that faggot who harassed Ivanka regrets it.

You can suck mine if you want, but I don't know if that will help since I don't make threads.

Why are there abandoned silos? Did they destroy old warheads?

Stamping his feet like a child -- trying to impose a bunch of last minute shit even though he knows it's easily reversed by President Trump

Yeah they're not getting off. The tweet literally said harass.

Is Trump the next Ronald Reagan?

>they're both candidates who shook up the system
>they're both non-politicians
>they're both Republicans
>they both inherited from a do-nothing President (Carter was just a white Obama)
>they're both patriotic

He's an opportunist only loyal to himself. He is the swamp.

Preempting the shills that are pushing the "draining the swamp" meme here is the actual text from Trump campaign site defining what draining the swamp mean.

Shills will have to find another like because this one is worn out

> - October 18, 2016 -
> Trump Pledges To Drain The Swamp And Impose Congressional Term Limits
> donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp

> There is another major announcement I am going to make today as part of our pledge to drain the swamp in Washington. If I am elected President, I will push for a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress

> Decades of failure in Washington, and decades of special interest dealing, must come to an end. We have to break the cycle of corruption, and we have to give new voices a chance to go into government service. The time for Congressional term limits has arrived

> If we let the Clinton Cartel run this government, history will record that 2017 was the year America lost its independence

> We will not let that happen

> It is time to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C

> That is why I am proposing a package of ethics reforms to make our government honest once again

> First: I am going to institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service

> Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs

> Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists

> Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government

> Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections

Piers Morgan tweeted about it as well as a bunch of other people, they were just talking about it on Cavuto. This nerd is probably getting blown the fuck out on Twitter right now.

Many of the old midwest silo systems we dismantled as per US-USSR arms reduction treaties from the 1980s

They now largely sit empty
Some were sold and retrofitted as homes believe it or not
One was retrofitted as an LSD lab and was part of the largest LSD bust in US law enforcement history

They're interesting places.

I trusted you to bake, Norway. Disappointed.

Lewd. Is your penis Feminine?

None, we Awoos always have our methods.
We must force them to announce bread making.

He just enacted a permanent ban on offshore drilling that not even Trump can revoke.

>le drain the swamp meme
>Repeat it everyday to millions of people
>Appoint Goldman Sachs and Exxon to run your govt
>Fill in the rest with career politicians
>Stop saying drain the swamp
>Get called out for it
>Start saying drain the swamp again

Amerifats are dumb enough to go along with this. LOLOL

Aren't subs the better delivery system in the modern era? I don't know shit about nukes

Trump making good on his word, preparing to fight Kasich

Passing midnight regulations, playing golf, and just trying to fuck things up more before trump gets in. Trump is making an absolute fool of Obama by being our president already. There will be no obama legacy.

SHRUNK BTFO

hahahaha topic of the week now

Gays hate women!

>that not even trump can revoke
butthatswrong.jpg

Trump will be much better than Reagan.

>with an executive order.

implying trump can't just repeal it day 1

L M A FUCKING O

How the fuck are trump's policies ivanka's fault? That LITERAL faggot kike can fuck off

He's the swamp, that's where Newts live.

Like Christie, he serves a roll, and as soon as he's served it enough or overstepped his boundary, he will be dealt with.

I just applied to become a pizza delivery guy.

sup bro i gotchu

With republicans controlling every level of government I actually am pretty sure Trump can find a way to repeal it

Ww w w w ho iiiis isis is th th th this lllllady.

Tttttrump wwwwwon because of mmmmme.

*snif snif, Wwwwwhy wont he ccccaalll, h h he owes mme.

Donald pls respond
-Michael Savage

Difference is Trump is going to fix Reagan problems like immigration.

I hope he can't even get a job at mcdonalds after all is said and done. He needs to go after McCain next.

This is certainly not propaganda

meanwhile in reality

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

This dude was my favorite debate attendee. Any other images of him?

>le floppy meme
If it's not broken don't try to fix it is generally the best bet
Building from the ground up with "modern" tech allows all kinds of new issues to arise
When you build something expect it to last for 100+ years

Congress is already drawing up a bill to get rid of it

All Trump has to do is sign it when it comes across his desk

Portugal is on it and Portugal is solid. I will take over when needed. Trying to avoid splitting.

Good luck

yes of course
Every cornfield in Nebraska and South Dakota and elsewhere across the midwest had a Soviet nuke ready to launch at it 24/7

You mean the architect?

Are there any gay conservatives, such as Peter Thiel, in Europe? I do realize he's born in Germany too.

de Blasio is a fucking joke. One of my biggest issues is his congestion pricing bullshit. There's construction on the roads fucking EVERYWHERE and its not even to fill in potholes.

Main streets that were originally 2 lanes are now 1 lanes with just zebra stripes covering the other lane. Bus lanes are now everywhere, one lane of traffic removed from an already congested road so now its even worse. Bike lanes on roads so narrow you're literally driving in the bike lane.

There's this big boulevard by my house that HAD a two lane service road for both sides. It was perfect, there was never EVER any traffic here even during rush hour. Its now being turned into a two lane into one lane service road and there's traffic out the ass now where there was none before. The best part is that on that same road its one lane of traffic and one lane of zebra stripes now, then the zebra stripes turn off and then in 20 feet they come back out so its effectively a 2 lane road for 20 feet for NO reason at all, its absurd.

Vision Zero is also laughable, he makes the speed limit 25 mph because he can't make it 5 mph like he wants, so he does all this construction and congestion bullshit to make it 5 mph so people say fuck driving and take the buses or trains, all for that MTA money

NIGGA WE GOTS NUKES IN ORBIT ON A DEADMAN SWITCH N SHEEEEEIT

I'm coming for you, bitch

It's a very manly penis.

Reagan was a governor before he became president. You should've said they're both actors

He's more than just that and you fail to realize this.

I can't wait for this shit to start already. It's hilarious the negress said that there's no hope. All you hear everywhere is how excited people are, especially for the tax cuts.

I bet they were all under 18, kids throwing rocks ≠ Jihadis

How old is Awoo supposed to be?

Reagan was an overrated cuck. He made America feared/respected again but he was a faggot on immigration and gun control.

Funny how he is the standard-bearer of muh conservatism yet he was a liberal Republican from California,

LOL

So the Russian maymay ultimately failed, what's the next anti-Trump meme from the left?

Yeah Savage is a concern shill. Rush is much better.

Only with the support of the Congress which is... wait a second... oh yeah heavily Republican and with such a large majority that not even never-Trumpers matter.

Am I wrong in thinking a small pre-baking announcement and posting the baked bread before we hit 310 is good to prevent the chance of splitting and confusion? I am more than willing to admit I am wrong. I do like joeposting though.

:^)

how to know you're a good president

>they try to kill you

Dude , you're by far the best poster in these threads , keep going portugal bro .

He will be Reagan without funding terrorists and giving amnesty to illegals.

I've had it with you awooo posters.
Make yourselves useful and make an patriotic AWOO crossing the Delaware.

Awoo is timeless

Currently they seem to be back at shitting on Comey and even Lynch.

The tax returns, Dahnald.
Hand them over.

At what age? You have to be a bit more specific.

>Coulter writing nonsense instead of commentary on the post-election American condition

Old enough to fuck

It's true though. She is incredibly unlikeable. There's a reason she never campaigned, her support dropped when she did. And smart move using Obongo, he kept his perfect track record of not getting in who he campaigned for.

Now you remember that in this timeline Gary Johnson has no eyebrows.

I think the first season was one of the better seasons.

Me too! Here's hoping being avaliable on Christmas makes a good impression on the hiring manager.

Do you like this instead?

>what's_his_endgame_.gif

Reagan literally destroyed California and 30 years later it's almost at the point of open insurrection against the Federal government. Mexicans have infiltrated the local and state politics, the judicial system, the legal advocacy groups, etc.

this, you niggers have been posting everything but.

All i see is nazi themed awoos which are gay.

You can take over, I'm going to sleep.

Next one is on you

MAGA

I have such an Awoo, but I will not give it to you due to your first statement.

>obama will declare martial law and stop the innauguration of a facist

calling it right now

Don't know of any , but hc strache is a huge faggot if that counts

Oh fuck, I didn't even notice.