UK Migration: Imagine a Country Without Migrants

>UK Migration: Imagine a Country Without Migrants
>One Day Without Us is a National Day of Action on Feb 20 to celebrate the contribution that migrants make to the UK and counter racism and xenophobia.

youtu.be/Ul_LmbLyado

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE Sup Forums

THE MIGRANTS ARE GOING TO GO ON STRIKE AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, i imagine a country without migrants every day. Every day.

>comments disabled
as usual

They seemed to be doing just fine without migrants for the past 200 years.

There's no denying that a small number make a contribution to society.
It's just the fact that the majority make life hell for everyone else.
The hard workers are always the nicest, people that work in Indian/Chinese take-aways are always nice and friendly and work hard, pay their taxes etc.

It's the lazy cunts that come over and refuse to assimilate that make it shitty for everyone else.

If you have to shut down any kind of discussion on your political videos, shouldn't that tell you something?

Let's see it! Who is John Galt!

Imagine a country with only white migrants.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/104052320boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/104052320104052320

Kek

One day without migrants

60% of prison population vanishes

>There logo is three dirty hands grabbing Britannia
Disgusting.

Would you be ok with minority status as long as the migrants adopted your culture?

Ah shit. No donner meat hoagie for me that night.

We've never had issues with the Chinese or Indians though. The vast majority of the Indians are Hindu not Muslims. These guys are working hard to give their kids the best life they can, I respect them actually.

>Imagine a Country Without Migrants
If only

>brit saying "hoagie"

wtf? How does that even sound in your head?

That's what they call them here. It's pretty common.

Hoagie is from Philadelphia, like 70% of the US doesn't even call them hoagies. A hoagie also has specific meaning referring to the roll/quality used

>warsaw
Its ok, but pretty much entirely rebuilt. The squares of Krakow, Wroclaw, and Prague...those are white bastions, and will be the new centers of Europe if the migrants aren't kicked out

Well here it means "tortilla wrap stuffed with donner meat, chips, cheese and sauce"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Hold on

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Get the fuck out you filthy migrant scum.

what the fuck? This is a hoagie, what you just described to me is a Turkish taco

>The last person to serve me a tea/coffee was white British
>The last person to drive me on a bus was white British
>The last person that worked on my house was white British (his name was Dean, top lad)
>The last person that seen me or anyone in my family on the NHS was white British

Why do cucky Londoners assume that the entire country is like that shithole? Really grips my shit

That's a sandwich, you muppet.

I don't even want to know what a Turkish taco is. Sounds dirty as fuck.

So, some people are not able to distinguish illegal immigration and legal one? I don't get it.
Are these lefties mentally retarded? Or they just trying hard to look this way?

I wish they would all fuck off forever, along with the Leftists.

Fuck borders and shit
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY

>London stock exchange reaches an all time high
>Not a single murder happens

It will be a great day.

Last time you nig-nogs done this, I never even noticed. Sucks to be youse.