You Neo-Nazi Fuckers

I heard that it was you assholes who closed down BurntRamen. Fuck you.

Don't you have any shame? People's lives were ruined because you fascists and neo-nazis don't have anything better to do with your time but try and do just that.

ocregister.com/articles/fire-739188-warehouse-ramen.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg
ocregister.com/articles/fire-739188-warehouse-ramen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao right wing safety squads are real.

Just doing our part to keep you safe citizen.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Why don't you care about people's safety, user?

Fucking retards need us to keep them from setting themselves on fire. You think we want to do it? You think we wouldn't rather spend our time doing anything else?

BEEE SAFE KIIIIDSSS

No I bet it was the Fire Department.

Fuck you.

I voted Hillary

Shut up! It was a cool place, we had a pool table and skate ramps in there. It was a place for fellow artists to be themselves. Place was a freaking dream hang out spot and you Nazi fuckers took it from us.

hearty kek

Why do you have a problem with being safe?

My friends on facebook say otherwise. You assholes tipped the fire department off, snitches.

stay butt mad nigger

Only you can stop degenerates burning alive.

safety.

first.

Your people were sacrificed by The Rothschilds to try and stop Trump, you should thank us

>we had a pool table and skate ramps in there
Why can't you have that in a place that is up to code?
>It was a place for fellow artists to be themselves
what did he mean by this?

The real problem here isn't the people going and reporting spaces for safety violations, It's the local government creating restrictive codes that prevent cheap housing from being developed.

All people should be equal under the law, just because a bunch of artists want to be able to skirt around it doesn't give you a free pass, if you want your DIY spaces, you should campaign for less government.

Why the fuck are you living in such an expensive place anyways? Find somewhere cheap and make your own artist colony.

Fuck you.

You fuckers with your hate symbols.

We're campaigning for our place back.

Hope you got a nice warm jacket, cupcake.... because safety is coming :^)

We save your lives and this is how you repay us? Get the fuck out of here.

>Shut up! It was a cool place, we had a pool table and skate ramps in there. It was a place for fellow artists to be themselves. Place was a freaking dream hang out spot and you Nazi fuckers took it from us.
Your kind created us and pushed us to the right. Now, enjoy the results. This is just the beginning.

>living like literal animals in a tinder box
>get kicked out
>"omg y u do this"
idiots.

I'm so glad they're safe now. So many of fire safety! One spark or loose flame and they all could have died.

Show some appreciation for making your lives safe you welfare EBT sucking nigger.

If you want cheaper rents, we have to deport the fucking illegals and welfare refugees first. Are you game, or is dat wacist?

Sure thing burger

>down with this sort of thing
I know you're baiting, but holy fuck these faggots look retarded.

>We're campaigning for our place back.

Yes, but if you want an environment that is more conducive to the formation of similar spaces, the fire and building codes in the area would need to be weakened, or the spaces would need to be brought up to spec, which is expensive.

Haha degenerate faggot.

*Clock

obvious bait but still good to read more news about unsafe spaces getting safed.

oh fuck fuck fuck, you big baby.

Just enforce the law and cut welfare, the problem solves itself.

How about you don't live in housing that is susceptible to fires, and therefore dangerous for the entire neighborhood?

Safety first!

hahahahahahahahahahahah
i fucking love this shit.

>I voted Hillary
now you're being too obivous.

>Similar steps against unpermitted warehouses used by artists have been taken around the country since the Ghost Ship fire, which was the nation’s deadliest building fire in more than a decade.

maybe people would take you seriously if your hair wasnt pink and you had a job and contributed to society?

Marxism-Leninism thread.

>You assholes tipped the fire department off, snitches.

Whaow. It's almost like you WANT to die in a fire.

would desu

Lolloololol
Right wing safety squad actually shuts down leftists chucksheds lol. epic

WTF are you mumbling about?

nice larping senpai

You know, you could of just left us alone and none of this bad stuff would of happened.... but you just had to flick the lions nose one too many times, didn't you?

Now we're pissed, and we're never going to stop hunting you, never going to stop hating, never end your misery, your anguish..... and we won't stop until we have completely crushed your spirit and subjugated your mortal body, just as you would have done to us.

You have no idea what kind of monster you people have unleashed.

>The state, and its various bureaucracies steamroll some shitbags living in squalor.
>Blames "fascists and neo-nazis"

SAFETY SQUAD ROLLOUT

I've literally never heard of that place. Tell me why I should care.

It is our duty as American citizens to protect others. The BurntRamen was a fire hazard

Lel. I wish I knew of any local "safe spaces" to call safety violations on but I live in the rual psrt of the state. I am going to the city in New Years so I will check around for any shady buildings while I am at it. ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

pol is winning

We aren't done until the final solution.

The fire department wanted to close down Burnt Ramen for years now and it had been shut down before. I remember seeing Municipal Waste and Ghoul there years ago and the show was shut down by the fire department before MW even went on stage.

I saw some cool shows there, but for the most part that place was a shit-hole.

Really it should be a lesson: if you want a place like that to stay open, follow the regulations necessary to do so.

All of my hearty keks

Our savior is with us

Stop squatting in places that aren't yours and stop building structures that aren't up to code. Do you want to start a fire? In cities they're devastating you stupid neo-hippie.

Dude, after Oakland leftists DEMANDED that their spaces be made safer. We're just trying to help, asshole.

It's so ironic because liberals love government regulations and safety regulations, just not when they aren't up to code. Love this timeline.

>Trump elected President
>hippy party in art warehouse burns down killing liberals
>hippies being evicted from other similar warehouses that aren't up to fire code either
>hippies cry they can't live in danger even though they're the same ones pushing for more government and more regulations for safety
>Sup Forums helps them all get closed so they become homeless and live on the streets

>fire codes that are put in place to prevent buildings from going up in flames and possibly risk an entire city are bad
wew lad

You degenerates will get kicked out and you will nothing.

Very soon you'll get kicked in the ribs.

We should start driving trucks into crowds. That's way more popular than what we're currently doing.

oogle posuer scum
HIEL SHIT SS! HIEL THE SHITSTAFFEL!

Cry fag

You're too poor you fag.

>the level of autism in this photo

get cucked fag
during the 90s there were no white nationalists now they have rallies in DC

keep crying faggot.

Girly looking men and manly looking women

Safety first!

Technically /rwss/ cripple chan did. We dindu nuffins.

Maybe if they spent less money on dog collars they could afford decent housing.

It's not very high. There's a limit to how high autism levels can rise if there are women involved.

Project row house Houston guys

>ocregister.com/articles/fire-739188-warehouse-ramen.html

Safety first, OP. If you want to really ruin people's lives, you can burn them to death in a converted illegal space somewhere else.

Same Tbh, can someone explain what happened?

AHAHAHAHA

uhhh rwss only happened after the threads here started getting banned

Women have autism, too. Level 9000 going on at that camp.

Checked! Seig Heil!

Underrated

Right Wing Safety Squads. There was a very unsafe place in Oakland, California where a bunch of leftists and druggies liked to hang out, but didn't like to respect safety laws. A fire broke out and a BUNCH of people died. On that day, Sup Forums's heart grew three sizes and there was a campaign of Right Wing Safety Squads that emerged to begin reporting and shutting down dangerous venues to make sure a bunch more Americans don't burn up in a terrible fire.

It makes me so happy to see people safe

It's possible to purify and concentrate autism into weapons grade levels.

>My friends on facebook say otherwise.

Kys

AWOO!

Homeless user here, been traveling out of the backpack for three years now

Fuck you, your DIY space was a breeding ground and stepping stone for oogles. You little shits give us a bad name because you try so hard to pretend you are us. Every one of you privileged little fucks would get your shit stomped the second you got in the train yard or near a lot. Go home or go full bum, none of this halvsies bullshit where you're all living in a warehouse /glorified flop house doing drugs you bought with trust fund money and SSI gibs.
Also please come to Haight some time, you fuck

>It was a place for fellow artists to be themselves
I dunno. Creating "artworks" with their semen and shit maybe? And then proclaiming something like: "I did this for the dying children of Aleppo!"

So they are also making America safe again? Sounds good. :3

Just trying to unburn your ramen friend.

Do you really want this guy to torch your buddies again? Last time I checked he hasn't been caught yet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What happened to the safety squad threads? I thought the rogue mod got fired? Are they still not allowed?

(YOU)

It's kind of refreshing to see "fascist" and "neo-Nazi" used to mean "anyone who isn't a punk rock fan". I was getting pretty tired of it being a synonym for "anyone who isn't a Democrat."

i'm with you man

these fuckers shouldn't have snitched about your squat.

you and your friends should have burned there

What did they mean by this?