The husband of the Jew who yelled at Ivanka is a college professor. You guys know what to do

The husband of the Jew who yelled at Ivanka is a college professor. You guys know what to do.

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1961968

Call or email the colleges president: hunter.cuny.edu/president/contact

Other urls found in this thread:

infostormer.com/lol-homosexual-jew-couple-attack-ivanka-trump-on-plane/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first comment:
>Matthew Lasner just talks all class. Most of it unintelligenable and nothing to do with urban planning. Personally couldn't stand him. Worst teacher I ever had in my life.

Suggestion:
The workload is okay. The lectures are not very helpful and he digresses a lot. The class is manageable with outside help, not because it's hard but because there are so many gaps. The worst thing is though he will stare at you if you're a boy and you're not fat. It was so wierd.

Bump

>mfw this kike teaches at my uni

bump

I go to that college kek

You know what to do.

Saved URL. Going to post it on the page so they know stormcucks are raiding

>The worst thing is though he will stare at you if you're a boy and you're not fat. It was so wierd.

iktf. qt boy here, hate being objectified by gays at the gym. leave me alone pls

>.cunny

Thank you good goy

Go get a meeting with the chancellor about it. I'd say he's already pretty close to getting fired.

@IanKarmel supporting the assault. He is a writer for the late late show on @cbs

Got no account, but whoever wants to use it:
"He talks way too much, likes to push his own agenda and treats students unfairly. Luckily I passed my course with him, but I probably wouldn't have if I wouldn't have been too bored to disagree with him."

lol do it. Students should be spared the suffering of taking this faggy political dipshit's course

I thought I was the only one from Hunter that goes here

NOOO RMP REMOVED MINE!!!

Looks like emailing the college will be the only way to get him fired. brb starting my draft now

bump

Too lazy for an acc, but heres my contribution:
"It would be nice if he would not constantly mix his personal political views into the lectures. It got progressively worse when the presidential election was over. Very distracting. Sometimes very intolerant towards other political beliefs (which were not left-leaning)."

I tried to make it somewhat nice and controlled, not "screeech, gas the kikefag".

Yeah I feel you since that place is a liberal hugbox. I fell for the STEM meme though, so fortunately I don't have to deal with all that bullshit.

No way I'm in STEM too! Whats your major?

Chemistry

Im gonna take a wild guess and assume your name starts with a P

A bump in exchange for telling me what I missed? Some cunt yelled at Ivanka?

infostormer.com/lol-homosexual-jew-couple-attack-ivanka-trump-on-plane/