ISIS BURNS TWO ROACHES ALIVE

Best day of my life, dead t*rks, squirming roaches on fire.

Come and delight your eyes on the death and suffering of two subhuman pieces of shit.

>inb4 liberal tears

Reminder that t*rks killed MILLIONS of Bulgarians, Armenians, Greeks, Serbians, Romanians, Austrians and all manner of Europeans.

Webms to follow

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/12nedvye
youtube.com/watch?v=j8iz4rqv7y0
youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo
youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAUCE

sendvid.com/12nedvye

Fuck ISIS anyway. Don't care about Turks but these ISIS fucks need to all die. Also one of the soldiers was an ISIS supporter himself according to his FB. Someone will post the evidence.

Make ISTANBUL CONSTANTINOPLE AGAIN

2/2

what a time to be alive

At first i was like

The only thing more terrifying than isis right now are the Nazis. We need Nazis to invade Syria and kill isis

But you are turk too, faggot, fuck off, Bulgaria shouldn't exists as an independent state, you are a part of Jugoslavia and should use a normal latin alphabet.

youtube.com/watch?v=j8iz4rqv7y0

But I agree, some pseudoturkish faggot supported isis..

What a fucking edgy fag. Let's hope ISIS captures you and burns you, you Jihadist loving piece of shit.

But then

Fuck the roaches!

Damn nigga ISIS like dey steak well done

osmans are not turks, faggot, osmans are died

kys t*rk

user's on the case. I'm going to eat a big ass pile of bulgarian cheese, next chance I get in honor of user. Even though I don't know a damm thing about the country other than cheese and that sumo dude.

Anyone else find it wierd that all these JIDF are using turkey proxy flags and talking in english?

based Rusbro

kys hohol

anyone have a source where the video will load before christmas?

NOW THEYRE BURNING WAIFUS

FUCKING DESTROY THESE GUYS ALREADY

*Referring to the previous thread

Also this $2500 Made in American M4 is triggering the fuck out of me me

jestem polakiem

hohols supported isis, they are fucking crazy faggots

Fake and gay

it's war booty you idiot.
probably taken from iraqi forces.

Are you retarded? You're literally supporting ISIS, you dumb monkey.

such fucking amateurs, letting the fire and gas do all the work.

At least Tepes made art out of them and inspired real terror upon the turks, not this amateur bullshit like drowning a man upside down in a pool, having a truck flatting out a guy or burning them alive in slow-motion.

i'm closer to laughing that being scared

Do you not know that the rebels the US armed gave weapons to ISIS or were killed by ISIS?

KINO

than*

nigger. KYS

also
>ISIS has US made weapons

fucking obama REEEEEEEEEEEE

The roaches will not stand for this and have dispatched their greatest champion.

Fuckin' brutal

>tfw he was an isis supporter
the irony...

No one is supporting ISIS, we are just happy to see dead roaches. They had it coming.

You reap what you sow

so moslems killing moslems?
CARRY ON.

Holy shit.

Do you people seriously think this isn't faked? Ever heard of special effects? ISIS is well-known for using them.

You stupid Polack i hope they wil lburn you too. Fuck you all.

Like pottery.

Much like 70% of the t*rks.

>you are literally supported Azis

youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo

Unless he deserted. I'm sure just as a roach and in the military he was an enemy to ISIS.

Yet still disturbing af

wtf i love isis now

>turks killed millions of people
>that means two people who didn't kill millions of people deserve to burn to death

This is why Sup Forums will never be taken seriously

It's spelt 'muslims' you dumb american

Yes, they're are so easy to fake, that's why there are thousands of people making similar videos online as well.

Sorry I posted the rifle he carried in the wrong cut

Confirmed heavy editting with props, actors and body double's being swapped out like a (((Hollywood))) tier trailer.

Or maybe he just decided to completely redo his whole rifle in seconds while the camera panned away. That's probably Obama's story.

Look at how much his American rifle changes

Is it even the same person? You don't even see his face. This pic is higher quality than the other, don't know how you can tell a difference between anything.

In this situation I would suicide by inhalation. Drawing in the live flame into my lungs so I suffocate. Otherwise... Burning to death can take a long ass time.

I don't see it.

Shut up crispy

hey retarded ausfag, I guess you don't know how it is a disparaging term to spell it that way.
Go back to tumblr faggot

See
It's a completely different model with attatchements out the ass, and a backrail/scope

Is that a fitbit?

Can you translate some of what it says on his page?

Fuck him. He is a clown. His victim is dead, I don't want to mock him. But he is dead. He doesn't deserve his prey. He is a clown. He died being a clown. His stage is a joke. All he represents is a lie. Fuck him.

> like pottery

Did you mean Poetry? kek

I dunno man sometimes I scare myself.

I literally dont feel any sympathy for two more dead mudslime roaches.

Again, you can't see shit in as it's blurry as fuck, I don't know how you managed. These don't even show his face either. ISIS executions usually have more than one person.

>Women are the primary victims of war
>Webm of ISIS immolation execution

If only it would be reported on (((news))) websites. We wouldn't have fucking Canadians hiking in Pakistan.

*managed to get that screenshot like that.

You would care if you saw them with your own eyes and considered them human.

We lost that some time ago. That's why we have borders, right?

the vids with the burnings above aren't really fake

I noticed in 2014 that those ISIS torture videos are too polished. I don't know...something is fishy. The victims must be under drugs.

They are vile roaches scuttling about in the bones of Byzantium.

They spread like a virus into the rest of Western Europe.

All Muslims should be cast back into the wastes of Arabia.

I don't know man it screams fake. In the said fb profile there is an argument between him and a friend of him about conscription. he says he served and got honorably discharged.

>bulgaria

irrelevant

DATS RITE

ALLAHU AKBAR

For our next Isis execution we will be pushing the victims into the elephant foot

Back in the oven, crispy

How new are you leaf?

Congratulations on the dome completion.

HAHAHAHAHAH ALL ROACHIES MUST BURNNNNNN

Well I suppose I shouldn't care if I see any dead Americans. Thanks for the heads up I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk
Thats not even a lyric, so why did you still * turk?

There. You called them "virus" , "roaches" etc.
That's the way how we enable us to kill them. Humans can't kill humans. We call them barbarians, nazis, charlie, pigs, infidels, blow ourselves up, drop the bomb from 10km height. Keep your eyes closed, keep drugs.

I agree with you on the borders. They should stay where they are, so WHY would you go there and try to spread democracy?

We should all stay where we belong, fight enemies at our borders and inside. Always with the hard truth in our head that we can only do so, because we don't consider our enemy as "human" .

> indicating the turks came from Arabia

why don't you just calm down and stop shouting, bob? you're making americans look retarded.

Where do you get those numbers from, faggot ?

Yes we have way too many mudslimes here and yes they're not that different than ISIS anyway but still, %70 is an absurdly high number

rather be a fucking roach than an ISIS sympathizing gypsy desu

enjoy your night

enjoy

>Bulgaria
Kek
Aren't you Turk?

desu, if at this point you still think hiking/visiting those shithole islamcountries is a good idea, you deserve everything that happens to you.

It's got a PEQ-2 and a shitty ACOG knockoff, nothing really too crazy.

Nay,Bulgarians are a different kind of Turk that reached Europe half a century earlier than "modern" Turks

Your death cult came from there, the Turks dont even deserve to be sent back to the steppes.

Your country is a plaything for the great powers of the west.

We allow your idiot sultan to fliter about because we know he drives you deeper into our control.

No one is sympathizing to ISIS, insect

I do enjoy me some dead t*rks though

All of you need to die, no exceptions.

>flag

Check out.

>dismantle everything kemal stood for
>70% is an absurdly high number

I am still puzzled what went wrong with your country. It's like they spread silently throughout your entire system. Long before Mama Merkel.

Is it those American progressive institutions in Brussel?

I'm scared

Holy shit that was fucking brutal...

I hope I NEVER go out like that jesus. But how the FUCK do you get captured by ISIS in the Turkish army? This isn't FSA we're talking about..

Are you claiming it's the same exact rifle for the whole video with no changes and calling me a fraud for photoshopping or splicing clips or something?

is your butthurt towards my shithole of a country coming from us having so many female sex workers from your country around here or is it just a birth deficiency called being an irrelevant part of the circlejerk ?

Birth ratio 1914, 10:1.
Birth ratio 2016, 1,3:1.

Check'd out.

>t. Merkuckold

What language are they speaking in the vid? Is it Turkish all throughout?

See
Whatre those under and on the barrel?

Man i really hate turkgays they are our mortal enemies after all but noone deserves a death so painfull.That was brutal as fuck

What? Fuck her.

You think they treated your people any better.

The t*rks are buying ISIS' oil AND ISIS and t*rks are fighting the Kurds together. so there's a lot of interaction

t*rks are basically ISIS supporters

Turkish. One soldier speaks with very eastern accent. May their souls rest in peace.

Even the Isis permavirgin speaks turkish.