Burning Soldiers

hi i am from Turkey. internet is almost down here because of that burning soldiers. youtube is not even accessible. government is trying to ban all other sites that include the video. some people say their ISP even shut down their modem. normally i wouldnt care about this kind of events but want to watch and share this as much as possible.

the only source i found accessible for few seconds:
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/burning-alive-two-turkish-soldiers-syria-graphic-execution-video-374800

liveleak is accessible for now but no sign of the video from there.

looking for a user to upload it to liveleak or anysite with a smaller size maybe even gif of the part where the burning happens. and it is not just me who wants to watch. believe or not there are thousands of people.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/92971j9g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Berg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tor_Project,_Inc
youtube.com/watch?v=rbc_LxfhSoY
tr.sputniknews.com/turkiye/201608161024405695-isid-sefter-tas-turkiye-erdogan/
kikebook.com/fethi.sahin1
news.com.au/world/middle-east/isis-defector-reveals-why-the-terror-groups-hostages-remain-so-calm-before-their-executions/news-story/5c89be6f84323d0d043c5ec2aafc1c88
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sendvid.com/92971j9g

oh the things we are going to do to them...

so slow

doesn't work

okay here's the burning

it's pretty fucking horrible.

I always assumed ISIS and Turkey were BFF's.
Did a weapons deal go south or something?

Had to split into two parts

>when you oven the kebab just right

what the fuck is wrong with you literal niggers

this is rude to say but im going to say it anyway

I'm honestly glad seeing things like this because I get to watch other countries freak out like we did when our people were killed. I'd rather have Russia and Turkey fighting over this than us.

so this is what it's like to be a spectator during war

=_= feelscozyman

Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru

what should one do to expedite their own death in a situation like this where there is no hope for rescue? Stick your head into the flame?

Also, I wonder how many innocent, random Syrians they did this to before they perfected the best way to make the fire spread slowly like that.

Am I an idiot because I can't figure out how to play webm on an iPhone?

What happened here?

ISIS burning turkish soldiers?

The lingering shot of the water at the end is the worst. It was just so close.

One is a k*rd private who ot captured in 2015 and army refused to trade him with 200 isis captives, other is a isis loving gendermarie who posted pro isis shit on his facebook, not that it's important but more than their deaths I wanted to see if they had any messages to people before.

What will the consequences be?

Die fighting. No idea why anyone surrenders to these people.

lol

Try downloading VLC Player on AppStore. You can save webms to your phone and watch them afterwards.

>I get to watch other countries freak out like we did when our people were killed.

Which incident do you have in mind?

Thx

This. America has been called world police and war mongers for over a decade. You see what happens the second we loosen up on these motherfuckers?

So isis is burning a person who was infatuated with isis?!

nobody deserves this

>expedite

negro plz that was like 30 seconds of pain and then it's all over

too many to count, here's one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Berg

You guys can fight over this shit now. We'll just chill back and fire drones every now n then when we get bored.

Turkey needs to level Al-Bab to the ground now, this is horrible. First they captured Turkish Leopards, now this shit.

ISIS are pretty impressive fighters and hard to defeat

Dream on.
You're not going to do anything. It's very important to Turkey that ISIS (who you've been happy to assist for a while now) continues to destabilise Syria. Go ask the Kurds for help, but I wouldn't count on it.

yes, I mean it sends the message to TSK since they burned them while making them wear our uniform, that's why I said not that it's important, and the other k*rd guy was captive ever since 2015 and who knows how that happened since they asked for 200 isis members for him, but something is not right here

>you're falling for it

I don't understand why people keep saying this. Do you imagine they put their hands above their heads and allowed themselves to be taken into captivity, knowing it was ISIS?

They either found themselves in an ambiguous situation, or (more likely) they got knocked out/knocked down and had no way to suicide before capture

i agree. shoot them, hang them, but dont burn or drown anybody, thats just cruel

They probably expected applause for all the assistance they've been giving ISIS.

Dont get yourself into that situation. Always be prepared to avoid it. Suicide is a better option.

all of this is your fucking fault

Why are mudshits such subhuman savages?

None of this would have fucking happened if you hadnt funded those "freedom fighters" who were fighting against "muh evil USSR" several fucking decades ago!

Pic fucking related, what did this man go on to do 8 years later?

>this

Who cares about sandniggers anyway?

Nigger weve bombed them since the kobane meme days of kurd propaganda

some kurd factions hate turkey with a passion so they and their buttbudies western liberal media tried their hardest to play it off as if turkey was 1:1 allied with isis or some shit

We bomb ISIS, PKk, PYD equally it was jsut a fucking MEME forced by the muh epic liberal freedum fighting commie kurds meme *commits honor killing* *marries cousin*

Let's see:
>whole religion is built around a man who was a pedophile warmongerer

I dunno man, it's a total mystery.

>implying

Your county is obsessed with the Middle East

>spills plate
>refuses to clean up
>see what happen when I sit this out niggers
you caused this you fucking fat mutt mutant

What song is that playing in the video? I want it for my workout playlist.

kk, I was just wondering where ISIS gets it's food from.

CGI flames.

We wouldn't have had to arm Afghans and every other hotspot in the country if Russia hadn't tried to create a communist revolution every time we turned our backs and the only reason communists got that far is because we didn't invade and destroy every city in Russia and reduce communism to complete rubble.

Sounds harsh, but it would've been better that Russia was broken entirely than having Communist China, North Korea, Cuba, the creation of the Taliban, etc. All of those things were fueled by good ol Russian communism. makes me sick.

should've bombed leningrad when all the Russians were in Berlin. executed Stalin at the next world olympics.

>0:45-0:49
anyone know what he's saying?

fuck are you talking about, Ivan? Turkey's role has been just as destructive as ours, if not more so.

It seems we all had to learn the hard way (when we saw our own countrymen dying)

Much as I dislike Turks, no average muslim deserves that fate. Plenty do - quite a few of our currents rulers for a start.

However this seems suspicious. why the fuck would ISIS risk pissing the Turks off? The Turk could exterminate ISIS easily

You're an idiot for buying an iPhone.

Plenty of globalists deserve a lot worse actually, Hans my man.

Of course you got a German flag..

see I question that, one is captured by his account after being shot from his leg and isis helped him to heal, and after that asked help from APO afterwards, this was last year

and other is clearly a isis loving member of islam, you can check his facebook even

maybe he thought isis would take him or something and I can't say much about the k*rd but if I was in that situation I'd kill myself for my parents so that they won't see that shit, these guys however looks like trusted isis to behave like humans

source?

He probably means King Nigger delivering weapons to the moderate goatfuckers.

Doesn't tor work in turkey?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tor_Project,_Inc

It's pretty easy to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbc_LxfhSoY

They are the Germans now

i'm gonna say this video is fake. i was sure it was real until the end where the dumb isis soldier started pouring gasoline on the burning body and it barely ignited at all, it should've ignited with massive flames but barely did anything

They killed over a dozen turks close to al bab
they already pissed them off

Why didn't they just shed their gasoline soaked clothing. Fucking retarded roaches.

bu geçen sene kaçırılan
>sputnik
demeden önce işidin dergisinin röportajı
tr.sputniknews.com/turkiye/201608161024405695-isid-sefter-tas-turkiye-erdogan/

resimdekide işidci, kike ı face le değiş, adam belli ki işid fanı
kikebook.com/fethi.sahin1

Like buy their oil?

Get your eyes checked.

They are completely chained.

>The Turk could exterminate ISIS easily

Just like they did in Al-Bab recently, losing tons of armor and soldiers, right?

This.
It's not even a secret that US keep accidentally bombed empty buildings and sand with unaccountable vague causalities reports at ISIS areas and suddenly managed to (((accidentally))) score precision strikes at Russian and Syrian military camps with graphical images of people's sons and dads coming in when ISIS or other (((moderate))) rebels needed it.

The CIA hired a third party to fake a lot of the ISIS execution videos to stoke the docile fire that exists in normies.

>ah you guys shed your clothing. you sure beat us this time. well you're free to go maybe we have better luck next time.

This.

People are fucking stupid to assume there's always a quick easy way out.

>Be tired
>Be hungry
>broken morale
>PTSD
>get ambushed
>overwhelmed
>knocked out
>bound, gagged
>not allowed sleep
>no food
>dragged out of hole
>don't know why
>before you figure out whats happening the fucking chain you're attached to is on fire.

NOT -"Hey I know these guys have a reputation for torturing people, but I'm gonna ignore that, peacfully place my gun on the floor and put my hands in the air then bend over for the ass raping of a lifetime".

I guess they burned the turkey.

yeah i've heard that but never suspected any fakery in their videos until this one, that's not the way gasoline and fire works

Poor lads. RIP

ISIS plies them with opiates and conducts mock executions day after day until their captives are docile enough to do something like this and they look broken. Islam literally means submission and trust me, they take it very literally.

This is the result of your moronic country meddling in the region you fuckhead. Holy fuck I hate Americans so much

>Turkish
>lads
>see flag

Ah yes, subhumans empathising with subhumans very good

turkey did that too, so if we're culpable, they are too.

>isis helped him to heal, and after that asked help from APO afterwards, this was last year
fucking bizarre...and sorry what's APO? Turkish military?

I agree, that one guy might've thought he'd get out, but in general I don't think too many people are willingly surrendering to ISIS on the battlefield. sometimes other groups will arrest people and hand them over to ISIS, too.

They are drugged. Drugged to shit.

If isis does one thing effectively, its these videos and the setups.

>They probably expected applause for all the assistance they've been giving ISIS.
Stop being an arsehole.

>They are drugged. Drugged to shit.
keep telling yourself that

>the turks could exterminate ISIS easily

Like the Americans did in Vietnam, the Russians and later the Americans in Afghanisthan, right?

It's hard to fight guerilla fanatics that have no second thoughts about throwing their lives away.
Can the t*rks exterminate ISIS? Yes, they propably can.
But they have no interest in doing so and if they went all-out to do it, it would be a PR disaster when the inevitable losses started pouring in.

They literally are. Freed captives describe what it's like. See

They most likely cut the video and then added some more fuel to the fire, you can see the fire is almost out on one of the dudes and then he is blazing again in next shot.

is it haram to eat roasted human?

>>Turkish
>>lads
>>see flag
>Ah yes, subhumans empathising with subhumans very good

Or humans empathizing with humans.

>People still allow themselves to be captured by ISIS
Why? How the fuck could you not know they are just going to use you for some execution propaganda at this point? They do it all the time.

I'm not saying you have to be some badass and go out like an action movie hero, but geez you'd think people would just take themselves out if they realize there is no escape.

Holy shit that was fucking brutal...

I hope I NEVER go out like that jesus. But how the FUCK do you get captured by ISIS in the Turkish army? This isn't FSA we're talking about..

Not really, most of us don't give two fucks about anything g other than the good ol' US of A. Maybe people in the government care about the Middle East, but not the everyday citizens.

that's you saying that

Turks are are actually good fighters, in fact they employed Prussian military to train their forces back in the day.

>to get your people ready for war you need a few 'defeats' to get them stirred up

How did they know? Did they actually have a time machine or something?

The difference is the Turks would be far more brutal than America has ever been and get away with it.

>Turks
>Human
>Irish
>Human

Oh boy.

So many of them actually believe they are fighting ISIS. They can't comprehend being anything other than the hollywood good guy.

i hope allah never lets these isis monsters and takfiris out of hell

ISIS sell their oil to Erdogan son company for profit. It is also proven Turkey deliberately allow ISIS recruits to cross borders to Syria easily making Turkey the de facto staging ground and flight destination for foreign western ISIS recruits looking to join in the fun.

If you think all of ISIS behaves and think with one mind, you are as retarded as others who thinks all burgers think and behave similarly with zero difference.

Since ISIS consists of multiple existing factions from very beginning, there are some Turks who planned to use the group for their own Islamist ambition in Turkey, hence all the bombing there, despite their leadership cooperation with the leadership of Turkey.

It's not all America's fault. The Saudis and Israelis love stirring the pot.

Turkey is worse because it goes beyond government administration level.

Third world armies are a joke. Arab countries dont know how to fight wars effectively, its all "allah will be my eyes" *sprays randomly

Can't imagine being this fucking stupid and unable to use google.

news.com.au/world/middle-east/isis-defector-reveals-why-the-terror-groups-hostages-remain-so-calm-before-their-executions/news-story/5c89be6f84323d0d043c5ec2aafc1c88

This is basic human instinct. You think you will get alive till the last moment.