Europeans of Sup Forums, do you even realize how fucked we are?

Europeans of Sup Forums, do you even realize how fucked we are?

>France is going to vote in Fillon or Le Pen, either one is a Putin puppet
>UK is after Brexit afraid to get themselves involved in Europe and will just isolate themselves on their island
>Trump couldn't care less about Europe, he will let Putin take it all
>Germany, Italy etc got no military power to speak of

Before 2017 is over Putin will probably have taken all of the Baltics, Ukraine, Belarus, Bulgaria and Romania. After that his eyes will be set on Finland and Scandinavia, Poland and possibly even Germany. He won't stop before he comes to France and there is not a single fucking thing we can do to stop him.

Good. He'll straighten that shit out.

That's a fake quote. Moscow is filled with mudslimes and so is Russia, it's in fact the nation in Europe with the MOST muslims per capita. Putin does not care, he wants his old Soviet communist empire back.

Happy to kick back on my island.

see ya

/care
In the worst case eu breaks, germany gains it's sovereignity and we start wars again but atleast stop being puppets of the US and start to question their warmongering

how often did russia invade europe again?

putin wants free trade union with EU. he considers russia european. instead we get turkey into EU and wage a war with russia.

keep on consumin MSM. are u afraid of more submarines from germa ehh russia?

>>France is going to vote in Fillon or Le Pen, either one is a Putin puppet
Let's say that is true. How is that bad? The Government is already betraying its people.

Thats what happens when resentful underachieving losers vote based on feelings & emotion just to "spite" the happy liberals living in the big cities and doing all the inventions & cultural production.

idk what happens to us as long as you+germany die brutal deaths

rly? sad if tru

What inventions?

>Before 2017 is over Putin will probably have taken all of the Baltics, Ukraine, Belarus, Bulgaria and Romania

Germans are really shitty at building empires

they all last 50 years tops

I for one welcome our new russian overlord, it's not like Denmark can do anything about it anyway.

>UK is after Brexit afraid to get themselves involved in Europe and will just isolate themselves on their island

Coming from an anglo, this is literally the best thing to happen if you're European. Enjoy it while it lasts.

let him try
been there done that
+fillon is way better than le pen, hope he wins

Make France Great Again

It's all about the Dassault Rafale you fucking filthy ass piece of shit spic nigger combo with AIDS and chlamydia with herpes muslim whore bitch cuckold hermaphrodite loser

>He wants to stay in the EU

Truly a cuck

to be honest, he can have the lot until poland. british people need poles to do all the hard work

>putin taking germany
hahaha haha aha ahhah hahhaha.

maybe in a few years when they are all muslims

>muh Russians meme
>taking a slightly different form

>implying the Russians have a capabilities to take Europe and hold it
Despite what Trump says, NATO is still in effect and even if it wasn't, a Russian dominated Europe is not in the USA's interests and so will be stopped.
In terms of sovereignty Russia is not your problem Germany is.
Because of Brexit there is now no European power to act as the reluctant member of the EU and stop it becoming a country. If France leaves then the EU will collapse but if not Germany and Belgium will push for ever more cooperation eroding smaller states rights till they cease to exist. I also think that the free movement of people's and increased migration is to break down the independent national identitys of the EU and create a new EU identity which in turn will make the transition to a continental state more fluid as less nationalistic opposition. Sort of a new form of stalinisation but instead of by force it is through incentive and subliminal forces.
In regards to being physically threatened, China is getting to that point in a nations arc where it ceases to be a regional power and starts intervening globally. I think in the near future we will see Chinese intervention in Africa and SEA to protect their commercial interests with neo colonialism and we may even see a scramble for Africa 2.0 with Chinese state owned companies against US private companies for resources and development deals.
The 21St century I think will be even more drastic, polarising, and interesting than the 20th.

I, for one, welcome our New russian overlords

It's easier to spam Sweden and Germany yes memes than dealing with our own problems

good, you deserve death.

>Putin will take Poland

How will he hold 38 milion angry Polacks?

by giving them jobs cleaning toilets

But Russia has no toilets.

It's the fault of the bureaucrats in the EU overstepping their authority. The Union would have worked if they just knew when to stop.

>italy caldera supervolcano set to go off as well

What, since like 2011? I doubt it will be anytime soon.

You retard. You think Russia wants or can afford to have a huge empire full of enemies?