What's the of saving ''Western Civilisation''?

>inb4 kike
Even if our nations to become ''anti-immigrant'', and ''anti-globalist'', and become more nationalist, I see degeneracy amongst whites (especially women) all the time.

Pic related, how is dressing like this considered a norm for women to dress? Even in the winter, you see literally around 85% of women half naked on the street at night.

>inb4 jealous beta

no, I was always fucking lots of whores before I got married, and I never thought anything bad of it. But later on I started getting annoyed and repulsed by sluts. Even the ones who would circle me.

There's lots of degenerate males too. Too many men are wasting their lives away being beta, and fapping all the time.

By writing this shitty blog tier post, I'm not sure weather I care if Islam takes over the west. We can still be white and anti-immigration, but we just convert to a form Islam. I hate to say this too.

Not sure weather It's just normal shit, or weather I'm starting to become too conservative. I do like to have lots of fun, activities and I like to have a drink too. But when I see constant ''fun'' with stupidity like most youngster, I think it's just degenerate and long term suicide.

What do you cunts think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wp23u8fZ39c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

opps wrong pic

but you know what I mean about degenerate clothing. you see women half naked in the freezing winter

pretty fucking stupid

There is no point in caring about the West anymore, much less about the future of white people.

The men:
-Cucked, faggy hedonists with no sense of virtue

The women
-Self-absorbed cunts with no worth beyond their used-up orifices

At this point, muslims and kikes seem like the most normal people living in the West of today.

4th reich when?

how are we going to do that?

best case solution for whites, is to flock to some remote place before they get outbred

>What's the of saving ''Western Civilisation''?

You're missing the point.

yeah right, friend. White people aren't going to give up their countries so easily to a bunch of seditious plots by eliteists. Things just haven't gotten so bad that all the creature comforts have kept them docile.

If we'd gotten 8 years of Hillary or it gets any worse in germany where normal people can't walk down the street without being harassed by feral black hoodlums? Watch the fuck out.

Whites have a longer fuse: they dont shoot eachother in gang wars and commit suicide bombings... But if you push them too far?

That's how you get the third Reich. That's how you get the US retaliating for 9/11 by literally destroying the middle east.

The current elite are luck AF they got Trump. If they'd gotten 8 more years to destroy America? The people of this country would bite back so hard people would be talking about it for a thousand years... and unlike Germany there would be nothing that could stop it.

Once women got the vote, western civ was doomed from that moment. Countries where women vote are ALL degenerate very soon but also the women vote for the open borders, mass immigration candidates because they fall for the emotional bullshit. One picture of a dead kid on the beach and EU let millions of muslims in.

After allowing women the vote, the west has no more immunity against globalists/mass immigration. When only men voted, NONE of that shit was allowed.

By the time women figure out Islam is taking away thier rights it will be too late. Likely a country will be 50%+ muslims and at that point its open warfare in the streets+ self segregated enclaves everywhere. Then at 70% or so Islam will go full Jihad and its convert or die time.

The history of Lebanon is the case study of Islam taking over a country. I knew a lebanese refugee way back in 1992. He said the muslims never stop fighting, ever. He even saw a one legged guy hopping around with AK. After they dropped his uncles body parts on the front step, they fled the country. What will it take for you to flee your country?

holy shit my sides

kekkkkkk bretty good

bad teethed kike jealous beta

>leaf

I agree with you, society is declining, whores outnumber virgin modest women. This started in the 50s with the sexual revolution. It was orchestrated by (((them))). The media has been subverted and pushes the SJW agenda and degeneracy like whoring around. Women are dressing like whores

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake

>see pic related

Leaf outranks britcucks. Leaf has fag for prez but London is Muslim occupied territory big bong plays the call to prayer

You're a little bitch that believes whatever is convenient to him at any given moment.

>wow, I'm young I want to fuck women this is awesome
>wow, I'm getting older and I want to settle down so now I hate sluts

Zero principles. Just a cunt.

This slut culture and rampant decline in traditional values were brought about by (((them))). It started with the sexual liberation movement in the 60s. Birth control was invented by one of (((them))). Our daughters are being raised by over sexualized media and single mothers who are sluts. Women's right to vote was a mistake

The solution is to end no fault divorce, end the welfare state, ban birth control because, before condoms and the pill, women did not whore around because of risk of pregnancy, with birth control, women are able to ride the cock carousel without fear of pregnancy. Sure there whores back then but modest/virgin women outnumbered them, now whores outnumber modest/virgin girls. We should also start slut shaming again and return back to traditional values. The clothes you see girls wear is whorish, whenever you go to the mall, you see girls wear those short shorts where you can see their ass cheeks, same goes with yoga pants and (((they))) are also making dresses sexual. I'm not asking women to wear Victorian era dresses, but women should have a sense of decency.

pic related has women dressed modest

Societal decline is attributable to our biological response to over crowding.

>John Calhoun's overpopulation experiment
"The conclusions drawn from this experiment were that when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviors, ultimately resulting in the demise of the population."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

Men are becoming faggy hedonists and women are becoming selfish cunts. This will result in more men going gay and less breeding.

>Women got the vote, dooming planet
>Islam wants to take women's vote, dooming planet

Choose 1 faggot

Women getting the vote didn't doom civilisation, it just enabled them to. When they got the vote nothing much changed. Men were already looking out for women's interests, and once able to vote women mostly voted the same way.

The real cause of all this mess is the power than came from the development of birth control, and an increase in the number of divorces, which led to an ever growing sense of entitlement, bolstered by the flurry of civil rights movements in the 60s and 70s which re-energised feminism. They had fewer real legitimate complaints to actually make and so the movement became proactive, just like it still is now, leading them to actually seek out problems where there may actually be none. It's a movement that exists to complain.

Moans about white women being sluts
Posts a Paki bird

Nice try, Jamal:

I hear what your saying,
But the logic is flawed,
So I won't bow to your pedophile,
Terrorists' "God".

Except that the girl on OP's pic is an """inspiration""" to the young girls in this country

One word
>Niggers

Niggers are the cause of all this degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wp23u8fZ39c

Oh a little translation :

>WE ARE HERE COME DOWN
>WE'RE HOME
>ARABI FORA (arabs out).
>COME DOWN ARABS COME
>WE'RE HOME
>RACE OF WHORES