"DON'T MESS WITH BERLIN!"

Public announcement from Berlin:

Listen up, you radical weirdos: this is Berlin. WE are Berlin. We drive in the S-highway during rush hour. We yell at you when you are too friendly to us. Our taxi drivers are more dangerous than race cars. We queue for supermarket cashiers.

We believe that the Union will rise and Hertha belongs in Champion soccer. We eat Arab tacos and raw fish -- as long as the price guarantees that either fish or meat is in there. We also think Schultheis is a beer. And Sternberg is a beer too.

We have nine months of winter, and we go back to work right after a party.

Sometimes we are Turkish. Or we are Russian. Or Americans. Pakistanis, yes!!! Even Baden-Wurttembergers!! Are you afraid of us? Dream on, p******!

Don't mess with Berlin!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/welt/status/811575083684790272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I shit myself in fear reading that, I'm sure those ISIS guys are feeling the same!

twitter.com/welt/status/811575083684790272

A journalist from German newspaper der Welt said that

>A journalist from German newspaper der Welt said that
that's really fucking depressing

>Dream on, P*****s!
what did he mean by this?

>We queue for supermarket cashiers.
Oh not that....anything but that.

please nuke us already

I am calling on the CIA in this thread. To officially end the German experiment. It is far too cruel to watch at this point. Please just put a stop to it.

Please nuke this joke of a capital.

>we are so far up our own ass about being special snowflakes that we'd rather make angry posts on social media than anything else.

>Sometimes we are all these migrants
>Sometimes we are even native Germans
wow, really causes some sort of reaction inside my brainpan

I agree Germany sucks. What the fuck is a brainpan though?

Berlin is a fucking shit hole! I'm not even trying to shitpost, it is a literal fucking shit hole. The place was built on a swamp and it actually stinks, the sewage pipes run over ground and the place smells worse than India where you can shit in the street and nobody cares. The only people who still live there are turkroaches and hipster faggots. It is a shame that Ice road truckers aren't filming there anytime soon to finish the city off.

I read this as "We are brave enough to act like everything is fine while we are being slaughtered. And we will not change our mind no matter how many of us die"

It's where I keep my thinkies

In Weimar, Berlin was the prostitution, homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, sicko, communist capital of Germany until th Nazis cleaned it up.

Now, it has returned to what it once was. Berlin should just be burnt to the ground next time. Berliner genocide, best day of my life.

Hopefully this guy dies in the next one.

I'll miss you Germany. RIP

this

>We drive in the S-highway during rush hour.
Give it two years and it will be the SS-highway again.

SS-Highway will also be the name of a space ship used when we start hunting space jews. I know they are out there.

again, he is too ashamed to call them by their name

>Making any kind of statement is more important than defending your own country

This is why this country has been dying.

germany

yes!!!

sometimes we are crunch!

Berlin is ancient slavic grod. Give us back our clay and GTFO.

Start killing, now.