RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN

>Christmas Day terror plot foiled: Melbourne counter-terrorism raids see seven arrested over plans to attack Federation Square, Flinders Street train station and St Paul's Cathedral

Major parties on suicide watch. BUY STOCKS IN ONE NATION NOW.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059844/Police-raid-multiple-properties-Melbourne-police-refusing-comment-concerns-community-safety.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNFDD-Y1DKM
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-14/omar-al-kutobi-and-mohammad-kiad-sentencing-hearing-shown-video/7843602
discordapp.com/invite/7f8vq
firstcoastnews.com/news/crime/possible-terrorist-in-pasco-county-florida/376678512
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-22/adelaide-judge-gives-teen-robber-lenient-two-year-sentence/8141810
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Melbourne

True patriots would have just let it happen

Fuck we're good at thwarting these fucks. How many attacks have we foiled now? ON is taking QLD next election for sure.

Apex free to run the streets of Melbourne without fear of jihadi attack. MELBOURNE YES!

We certainly are. I'm actually amazed how well the AFP keeps these sandniggers under watch.

>Melborune

Nothing of relevance happened.

We need Vicexit seriously tho. How is this new proposed Australian border looking?

straya

Y E S
E
S

Can't wait for Quexit and WAxit, all the other states are full of niggers and more niggers.

South Australia is less white than Queensland? Lmao

See we stop them before they ever do anything. So again why shouldn't we be taking our fair share and doing what's right with taking more refugees in?

It'd be better for us if the terrorists were able to go through with it. More anti-Muslim press.

Kek, at least we stop them BEFORE they attack. We can also apprehend them it seems.

Meanwhile we bring more Muslims in.
Meanwhile CENTRELINK is funding these terrorists.

Cut them off.
Kick them out.

Did you know, the Queen has a 'cold'. It's bullshit. She can't have a cold. The entire system in place is to prevent her getting ill.

She got a 'cold' because security services didn't want her travelling due to terror attacks.

This. I wouldn't mind if the Queen was killed by a terrorist. It might wake up the country.

good trills tony

Fuck off. Just because of Melbourne, your ready to trash a perfectly good state? Have you even been to any of the other towns in Vic? Yeah, didnt think so unpatriotic fuck.

(You) should leave this place immediately

Why dont (YOU) leave cunt.

You have white niggers, nigger.

What the fuck is One Nation going to do about Terrorism? Gimme a break. Banning muslim immigration isn't enough. Deporting them is the right step.

Deport every Muslim that has arrived in the last 5 years. Problem solved.

>Deport every Muslim
fixed.

That cunt Waleed should be on the first plane/boat.

>Melbourne

Why is the AFP so effective at finding and stopping terror plots before they happen while European intelligence services fail at it?

Not hard to police a population of 23 million.

your parties have stocks?

>Planning to attack a church
Man if they had carried that out there would have been cronulla 2 : australia wide kebab removal edition

got to wonder if part of the motivations for keeping such close tabs on these cunts is to suppress a white backlash as well

It's great work being done.

>got to wonder if part of the motivations for keeping such close tabs on these cunts is to suppress a white backlash as well
It is. Cops have shown multiple times they are afraid of Cronulla 2.0. Then you get govt telling the media to "shame" us for it.

No, more likely everyone in Melbourne would have celebrated a few Christians getting BTFOd and started a pro-refugee hashtag

Who can't wait until this near tragedy is turns into a 'muh poor muslims' by waleed ali and the MSM?

Shut the fuck up cunt
There is no onus on the west or Australia to take in masses of third world trash simply because they bred themselves into a fucked up society
People suggesting there is such a responsibility are essentially enemies of the people of australia as they advocate a destruction or replacement of the parent culture in favour of a globalist approved melange of superficial traditions that have no commonality beyond the state

tl;dr - kys

This, there needs to be a social media blitz highlighting the amount of TRASH that is coming into this country legally, we need to shift focus onto the major parties and make it an election issue

Fuck off dickheads, as with any other country the city of the state is full of left wing cancer, the rest of the state is full of sensible, normal conservatives. Fuck me even Bendigo has proven to be pretty based given that there was such a strong protest to the Mosque being built.

Sure make Melbourne a completely seperate country or wipe it from the face of the earth if that's what you want but don't fucking remove the entire state, it's completely fine. Especially given that elections revolve around individual districts here as opposed to the entire state consensus like in the US.

The time will come.
youtube.com/watch?v=eNFDD-Y1DKM

because everyone is documented

Country Vic is pretty awesome, I'm from a small rural NSW town and forever get asked 'oh, is that close to sydney'.
Fuck Sydney and Fuck the coast.

>Being this dense

Theres more to Melbourne than just Latrobe University and the Inner City fuckface. This is the reason why Australia will fail. More than Us vs the Muzzies its always fucking Perth vs Australia, QLD vs NSW, NSW vs Vic and etc. Yes Melbourne has been fucked for a while but it has been getting better in many places. My area for example (Essendon) has been getting less and less diverse with every year.

Also state governments are a scam.

D E P OR T W A L E E D
E
P
O
R
T

W
A
L
E
E
D

What's wrong with Victoria, is that a state for poofs like California?

just melbourne

Good drills tony

Pretty much. They unironically elect one member of the Communist party every federal election.

nice dubz

Literally just Melbourne. Everywhere else is right wing or some form of conservatism.

Hey look another fuckwit whose never been to Vic. Also if you remember Napthine was elected here and guess what, he fucked over everything. Andrews is doing the same but instead of tax breaks for big corps, its leniency towards unions. He's also fucked over vocational education so dont expect to see him win the next election.

Again, that is literally just the seat of Melbourne, not the entire fucking state.

I want to say good shit but it would be 100x more effective if it actually happened

someone start a change.org petition

Wonder what public trust in the media for aus looks like, they are hovering around 10% in the US

If you mean white european refugees fleeing persecution in their homelands, I'm down.

Mass importing shitskins needs to end.

Ayeee I'm in the same area user and totally agree.

Melbourne had i think, 3 (?) electoral districts vote in a greens candidate to federal government last election.

Same situation as commiefornia, if the Melbourne area dropped into the sea, no one would cry.

Champa!!

Another fuckwit detected. You all should really go for a trip around Vic (avoiding Melbourne). Because it seems you know less about your own fucking country.

White australia policy needs to make a comeback, but needs a facelift

ie. don't call it "white australia policy" or "fuck niggers policy"

We have less Muslima than them, and I think our police are better at penetranting their communications. Pretty sure they have access to their Telegram accounts they use to communicate to their IS handlers, just reading between the lines of court cases from previous plots.

The two Muslims in Sydney who were planning to behind someone where arrested within half an hour of uploading their video to IS of them doing their martydom video announcing their attack.

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-14/omar-al-kutobi-and-mohammad-kiad-sentencing-hearing-shown-video/7843602

Wall off Melbourne (at least legally and politically) like we did for Canberra desu

As a separate territory it'd have a massively reduced presence in federal politics and almost nothing to do with Victorian state politics

Sydney could probably use the same treatment desu so country NSW stops getting fucked over by those idiots

What do guys think about Werribee and Hoppers Crossing?

Wow spot the dude who wdoesn;t know fucking anything
Just kill yourself faggot

It helps when you don't allow mudslime to "emigrate" unchecked into your country and stuff many of them into Christmas Island.

Police in Australia seem to not fall for the 'you're racist if you arrest muslims' bullshit

>You all should really go for a trip around Vic (avoiding Melbourne). Because it seems you know less about your own fucking country.

And you don't need to go far out of Melbourne either, I grew up in a town only an hour outside of Melbourne and there was a total of one Muslim family within a 30km radius and pretty much everyone I knew and grew up with hated muslims in general.

Fuck off. The Queen deserves to die peacefully in bed. Charles on the other hand can be Turkroasted for all I care.

I can hear all of your different accents while reading through this thread.

One of you has a sexy sexy voice.

Aryan Volk Policy it is then user!

The western suburbs are all Indian as far Im concerned so Im not overly worried but still a bit alert. Im more worried for the western inner city areas like Flemington and Footscray. Also I have feeling that the coming property crash will see all those nice planned mega cities getting scrapped.

>Shitcity and Hoppers Crossing?

ftfy

A few of the cops in the Broadmeadows (area where one or two of the terrorists were arrested) station come from the Turkish community. They would have their ear in the community and would be able to relay information back to the federal level.

The cops don't tend to fuck around as much as other countries. Also, we kind of give the cops free reign with terrorists because the media wouldn't dare portray the terrorists as anything else. Hence Apex, their just young dindus but their not Muslim, also underage... Shit laws regarding them unfortunately.

They get stopped because Australia has naturally better barriers against random jihadis finding their way in as "refugees", leeching off Aussie dole, and then finding a nice double trailer lorry to plow into a crowd.

All it takes is a faceless mass of Muslims to hide in, and Australia will be multiculturaled into the nearest piece of pavement.

Still though fuck Highway Patrol. Literally bullies that couldnt become real police so they settled for catching speeders (which in their minds is anyone going 2ks above the speed limit).

discordapp.com/invite/7f8vq

pozzed judges in melbourne work against them - vicpol arrest the same nigger youth over and over but the courts turn them loose on bail or with bullshit wrist-slap sentences

niggers get out and go straight back to their lives of crime

probably an imam

There's a few much older Europeans but the majority are Indians... All their wives have that scrunched up depression look on their face.

Highway patrol are like the ticket inspectors of the police force. Too much of a failure to become actual police and do actual police work so grasp on to whatever power they can. Explains why so many of them are total cunts.

>selective nationalism

>Hence Apex, their just young dindus but their not Muslim, also underage... Shit laws regarding them unfortunately.
cops arrest them all the time, pozzed judges and being under 18 half the time gets them light punishment so they're back to nigging in no time

Nice. We got one today as well.

firstcoastnews.com/news/crime/possible-terrorist-in-pasco-county-florida/376678512

Meanwhile in Germany, contacting terrorists as an illegal immigrant is too convoluted of a situation to take action.

Typicial Indians drawn to the smell of feces.

How do these people always get caught? Probably texting each other about it and calling each other over public lines.

If you follow any NSW police case, they are really good at intercepting and recording all communications criminals make.

I'm guessing here that the tip off from "Witness A" referred to in the court case is a pseudonym for NSA-type intercepts of IS communications (which we know is Telegram.) The terrorists talk to their IS handlers, we intercept/snoop their communications, then we target the operatives here, intercept all their communications, monitor and raid them regularly.

Our police don't care about offending PC poofters because a raghead cunt got caught

Meanwhile in South Australia

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-22/adelaide-judge-gives-teen-robber-lenient-two-year-sentence/8141810

>lives in Pasco

Damn it, why am I only hearing about this now? Our local news fucking sucks.

This. Most of the Apex crimes involve Africans in bail for doing the sane thing the week before. Police arrest them, courts free them, often by echoing magistrates.

Africans regularly turn up to Police appointments for bail conditions in cars they stole the previous night. Until we jail them for life or deport them it's a catch and release program of habiual 3rd world criminals.

Apex isn't a real problem. They're no worse than the bogan drunks who carry on like that in other suburbs.

>pozzed judges
If you look closely you may notice some (((coincidences))) fyi

damn court systems man
its almost as if they don't care so much for the rehabilitation and integration into society, and more about ensuring there is a healthy stream of people to prosecute

They talk to IS handlers over what they think are secure communications. We intercept them, and then indentify them IRL.

It was on ABC 6:00P EST hour i believe.

I gotta say though ever since Greece went down the shithole, more of those "no aussie im greek" cunts are coming back to the old suburbs. Brunswick is full Greek again lol

Oops. meant for you

why would you not just deport them the second they get found guilty of a crime?

GOOD DRILLS TONY

Aussie hired to teach europoors how to bantz and remove kebab when?

Muh liberalism

Rural vic is full of dirty meth addicts who are just as bad as the types you get in sunshine.
The only conservative productive people in that godforsaken state are the orientals

>xXx-Elit3~SNiPeR~hijabLOVER-xXx: 'eyo mang we doin' dis
>~oOo::AllAHAcKbAr~1god-ISIS4LYF::oOo: ye
>xXx-Elit3~SNiPeR~hijabLOVER-xXx: ait den
>User [xXx-Elit3~SNiPeR~hijabLOVER-xXx] has disconnected