TRUMP PICKING CABINET BASED ON LOOKS

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-skipped-bolton-secretary-state-mustache-article-1.2920265

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TndoUBoT2O0
youtu.be/PY-6mmj3HsI
blog.dilbert.com/post/154785315531/the-mustache-prediction
youtu.be/b6qlc3lStM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Or maybe it is because Bolton is a fucking hack. The mustache angle keeps him in the news and keeps people underestimating him.

Trump makes some dumb joke. Probably just didn't want to mention his real reasons. Media autistically picks up on it as if it was literally true.

You know Bolton is fucked when a cgi Assange calls for his execution as a traitor on Hannity.

He didn't pick Bolton because there was backlash over him being kind of a neocon. After that he tried Romney but people hated him too so we got Rex.

Pence wondering if he has to get the car battery out there.

>He didn't pick Bolton because there was backlash over him being kind of a neocon.

So instead he picked Cheney's old buddy.

Do you even know what a neocon is?

He didn't give us much time to react to Rex though. Normally he leaks the potentials to the press and seems to gauge reactions. Rex seemed to have been picked quickly.

I rhink his picks are based more around stability than anything else. It's almost like he is getting ready for some sort of major shit storm or something...

It's not that he was a neocon but that there was backlash over him being a neocon. He was clearly fine with Bolton which is why he considered him, but he doesn't want his supporters to get butthurt.

>kind of a neocon
youtu.be/TndoUBoT2O0

>Pro-facial hair groups pounced on Trump's alleged criteria

>Pro-facial hair groups

Who are these people and what do they do?

And this guy really has it in for Bolton. Does a great job of explaining the shit Bolton does with Iran.

youtu.be/PY-6mmj3HsI

FACT: Good looking people are smarter and better people than uggos.

He was fine with Chris Christie too, but the Jew (his son-in-law) forced him to get rid of him

He should be! Wtf is Sean Spicer doing as press secretary he can't get anything right I swear

4d chess confirmed
blog.dilbert.com/post/154785315531/the-mustache-prediction

Nice source.

Meanwhile, the Electorate College ensured that the producers got the pick this time, not the consumers.

President of the goatee unit of the northeast US facial hair defense force, ask me anything

Did you hear him say that on Hannity?First time I've ever heard an Assange call for the death penalty.

youtu.be/b6qlc3lStM4

Interesting stuff. Really makes you think.

>he doesn't want a government of alpha-looking men
kys

How many times are you going to use this copypasta?

>wants to surround himself with good looking men