Being an attractive man comes down to genes

>Being an attractive man comes down to genes.
>Height/frame
>Penis size
>Hairline
>Facial ratios
>Being an attractive women comes down to face and makeup.
>Genetically inferior overweight womanlets date tall robust men because they are nice with makeup, never the other way around.
Why is this ok? If you ask the average person they will tell you this woman was too good for this man.

Because your potential in life is determined in the womb. However, with a strong ethnically homogenous white community everybody can support and elevate each other.

Holy fuck user. Why can't the sky be rainbow colors?

a manlet nigger is fucking her
thread dismissed tks

How a man looks isn't the pinnacle of his value. With men it's more complicated as character, motivation, or ''funniness'' comes as extremely important factors. Plus being a provider.

You could have a good looking guy who's like a nu-male, and is weak minded, boring, effeminate and quiet. He's going to struggle on getting pussy still. Especially if he's a NEET, with no connections with people.

Over in the other corner you'll have an average looking guy of average height. He's loud, confident, and isn't afraid to be in the spotlight. He may even be controversial. He'll get lots of pussy.

Women are attracted to men social value. She see's him as a king, and centre of attention. If she gets with a king, she feels like a Queen, or whatever. She feels like she's in the spotlight because she with a man of high social value.

Of course though. How you look is pretty important for male, but not the most important thing.

Meanwhile, women have to pretty much just ''look good''. Like 90% of the time. Women's whole value pretty much depends on how she looks. How she looks is where she is on the sexual market, even after you ''get to know her''. The thing is, men don't care if a woman is a leader, a comedian, or has a good job. It literally offers nothing to her sexual value.

Whereas with men, those traits of being dominant and funny or whatever, are very important for them.

Also, dick size doesn't matter. A woman's cervix isn't as far up her cunt as you'd think, and if anything, a dick that too big would be a pain in her arse, literally.

Also, if you want to talk about dick size, then the most important thing is cirCUMference.

But more importantly, is HOW you fuck a woman. Which is why niggers are useless, thanks to having shit and mashed parsnips for brains.

You sure know a lot about women for an autistic virgin

>is this woman good for this man?

I don't know. Knowing Kim Kardashian from TV, she's a huge slut and her act is a fake.

As for this tall guy, I don't know who he is. But if he's a faggot weak u-male, then he should probably be lucky to be with her. Unless he's rich.

Also, celebrity life is detached from reality, so you shouldn't compare.

It's like that for most mammal species. More females will reproduce than males. Get over it, it's life.

Christianity has built great civilizations and satanic jews ruined them all in just one century by giving females too much rights.

[Projecting Intensifies]
Anyway man, I've been married for 11 years, and women haven't changed one bit. They're just sluttier, that's all, but still craving the same old shit.

Luckily in my gen though, we knew who was a slut or not. Meanwhile, you kids born in the 90s have to pretty much deal with all your women being sluts. It's just you ''least'' sluttier ones that seem to play innocent by posting ''cute'' and hipster, sepia image quotes on kikeebook

I am a 6'5 light skinned beaner and buff but I have a baby fatty face and an average benis... Kill me please

>cut dicklet detected
Ayy lmao

ho ho best breach, top brand

>cut
no thanks, I ain't no Amerijew

>dicklet
Just above average which is pretty cool. Just start knowing how to use it. And if you're a literal dicklet, then you should practice with your tongue, or finger at least.

Wanna know the real secret? Women are just people. Sup Forums loves to scrape the bottom of the barrel

>women
>people
>>>/reddit/

>5'11
>6.5 inch dick
>tfw perfect aryan man
Life's good lads.

True.

But Sup Forums and modern males need to know that throwing toys and gifts at a woman just cause her to throw them out of her pram.

Women hardly know what they want, but just some alpha who ''guides'' them, or is spotlight material etc.

I will admit though, that men who pump and dump women (like I used to) are quite a problem. But what's worse, is the men who think a women isn't a slut because she got pumped and dumped.

I think a way to fix society, is to stop raising these ''sensitive'' and effeminate male in the first place.

This kills feminism anyway. And with that, you bring back slut shaming, naturally.

Both men and women are the fuck up of society. But the whole puppet master is ((them)) and their stream meteor

together. We can eliminate global darkness

>penis size

Yeah because people know how big your dick is just by looking into your eyes

LMS

Please impregnate me

He is Kris Humphries, mediocre NBA player.

>5'11
Did I say you could speak manlet?

You have to go back

And stop lying you dumpy faggot mestizo

Lol how the fuck am I a manlet? I probably pull way more pussy than you faggot.

Lol so this is what the MDE skit was based on.

lol you shrimp all think you aren't cut off at the knee and its hilarious. I bet the whales you harpoon call you fun-sized

But he's 6' tall in shoes! It's probably what it feels like to be a beaner who lives next to the border. You're naturally a turd world shitskin, but at a moments notice you could also become a 1st world 'Murican but still a fucking shitskin.

david duke

This nigger looks autistic... Kinda inbreed...

Manlet detected

>implying a Canadians opinion matters
>implying I'm not fucking 7/10 and up girls
I could probably kick your ass anyways lanklet

God has quite the sense of humor with these creatures.

What if guys start using makeup too?

Nice projecting Pedro

Ewwww
She really is a fatty

Only Korea has it right. Either get permanent makeup for your face or fuck off.

goofy looking motherfucker
if you think you're attractive than you're delusional.

Who's that dude on the right?

Manlet with psycho eyes and weird lips

r8

>tfw 5'8
>have dirty blonde hair and green eyes
>son of immigrant polish family
>mfw younger brother is 6'6
WHY LIVE

You have cheeks like Tarkin.

Chicken legs, kys

shitskin-afro-neggro

your younger brother should fuck you in your puss, this is the only thing you are good for.

but if you are rich you can get them all. too bad that is only for the 1%.

Neither are good specimens. Also, he is freakishly large and has unaesthetic facial spacing.

You mom probably cucked your dad with a tall Chad to produce your """""brother""""".

Well the only true way to unfuck this systematic discrimination against beta males not winning in the genetic lottery is to reverse womens rights and start arranging marriages again. that's probably the one thing we can learn from mudslimes.

>5'11

kek manlet

wporządku.
my father is 6'4 and mom is 5'4.

Good hair and beard. Nice, dick-sucking lips. Eyes spaced wide apart so you have 360 degree vision. Eyebrows that are far apart and small, so as to conserve the body's energy because it replaces fewer hairs. Beautiful facial expression, so as to resemble a rapist so that all may fear him. A nose that's nice and round, so it can easily deflect my cockslaps. A large fivehead only befitting a true genius. 5'11 in height, almost as tall as a real man, but not quite so your enemies underestimate you, giving you the advantage. You are a 10/10, perfect aryan man. Your genes must be used to repopulate the Earth.

oblivion ass looking albino nigger

>face/makeup

Hahahahahahaha how many women have you dated OP? 2?

This is why you need to date taller women.

Tall women will give you a better chance at birthing a non-manlet.

Why couldn't I be a 5'11 good looking black man?

w porządku*
You fucking manlet.

You win this.

why haven't you left poland for the U.K. yet to clean toilets? are you too poor? my father started a very successful shipping/trucking company here after coming, i'm pretty rich so that makes up for it.

My cousin graduated with him in HS and said he was one of the stupidest people he'd ever met. Literally special ed tier. He's also half nig, so that might explain part of it

he's a big guy

I'm brety gud. I truck muslims into Germany.

Why are Americans so obsessed about height?

Like Yeah it's cool to be tall, but you guys worship it like it's a 2nd becoming of christ.

...but kim left that goofy giant guy for kanye who is much shorter?

Well men have more leeway through confidence, game, personality, etc... so it balances out.

>has no clue what women are actually attracted to

Better start lifting that pencil neck away now, Uma Thurman.

a manlet like you would not understand

it is basic physics. a muscular normal man (6ft or higher) will always always ALWAYS win over a muscular manlet

think about it, why do you think here are weight requirements in places like boxing? I'll give you a hint, it does not have to do with how fat they are

I lost someone years ago. I don't even look hideous. Every girl wants to be a military wife and have a group orgy with their friends.

he is genetically inferior and you are fat

hahah damn, you definitely got the short end of the stick. that tends to happen. My home town had family that had a set of twin girls where one was a smoking hot blonde, and the other was some midget downy

You are the midget downy of your family.

good luck i guess

Lol I can guarantee any girl would pick me over lanklets like you.

Oh my god, my sides are in orbit

>>Being an attractive man comes down to genes.
if u can make her laugh you are good

Looks are not nearly as important to women as men. Studies done on dating sites show us that women view the vast majority of men as below average on looks alone. As long as youre not pig disgusting and can make yourself attractive in other ways you can pick up girls.

Kek, I'm 184cm, not sure what it is in burger metrics.

Shorter dudes do well as spec ops and pilots / astronauts.

I dont really understand why you guys care so much.

Then again you seem to put a lot of emphasize on any kind of genetic traits which can probably be explained due to your nation being so mixed that there's no common identity.

>5'11
>6.5 inch dick

I think it depends man. young people are so gullible I can hardly blame them for acting impulsively. Even good dads fail sometimes.

desu, in the normie world 5'8 is pretty solid still, i haven't had luck with girls because of my height but I do have an attraction to taller girls because womanlets are kinda disgusting. my last ex was a dominican girl who was 5'10 and like 6'1 in heels. at least i'm 5'9 with shoes on too, which is right in the normie standard cutoff.

>Eyes spaced wide apart so you have 360 degree vision.

REVOKED.

You sir, are now in possession of the most intelligent comment of all time award. Spend it wisely!

Her lower body is disgusting. 20 years ago, she would have been called Thunder Thighs and been rated a 5/10...4 of those point for her face,, which is good.

Now people have bought into nigger propaganda which was created so that someone, anyone would fuck nigger bitches with their fat thighs and fat asses.

The illiterate nigger music industry told you cucks to like fat asses...so you did. Next they'll sell you a tasty dick. And you'll deep throat it to a bass beat.

Faggots.

You're going to garner lots of jealousy on a board like this. I'm 5'10, completely average in height. Slim athletic build, Average dick (8" erect) brown hair, blue eyes, white. But I'm a musician, and I own my own business. I dress very well and am very confident, this is what tips the balance in my favour. I get a surprising amount of attention from girls. So much so that I can afford to be lazy, and generally wait for them to hit on me. I'm in a monogamous relationship now, with a girl I red polled myself. it's better for so many reasons. I generally only ever had vanilla sex when I was single, but now I can do all kinds of kinky shit because she's taken the time to learn what sick shit gets me off. She wants to please me, because she wants me to stay with her. Writing this on an iPad whilst having a shit, forgive the lack of green text and grammar.

Mike Tyson was a manlet and so were the spartans
Outside of faggoty staged fights and professional fights, it doesn't matter how tall and strong you are, you get punched in the throat or in the solar plexus or kicked in the balls and you're done for
No matter how big and scary you might be, one swift boot to the crotch and you're dead meat

>average dick
>8" erect

Got some news for you senpai

>Average dick (8" erect)
Take note boys. This is how you humble brag correctly.

>everybody can support and elevate each other.
gb2russia commie

Haha yeah, a bunch of salty fags are making fun of me cause I'm better than them in every single way.
When will betas learn?

you need to show your dick to prove that

Kim was attracted to that guy though because he is a nigger.

Ass

>Wanna know the real secret? Women are just people.

Not all puerile idiots with no understanding of theology or geometry are women.
But all women are all puerile idiots with no understanding of theology or geometry.

big fake asses are the in thing for now. Every famous chick you see that has a disgustingly nonhuman looking ass is fake. I'm sure the trend will die out sometime soon. Just like how women go thru clothing styles ever 5 years or so.

Why do women have horse faces as they age? And they always expose their forehead making it worse

>majority of men as below average on looks alone.

that just means most guys will die out whille the top 20% get to impregnate all of them