Italy is a shitty country to live in.
Is it just a meme or is it reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cuDNIhDWnHc
youtu.be/X60igLFx02k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/cuDNIhDWnHc
Is it this video bullshits?

Depends on the presence of shit skins in your populations.

I'd rather live in Italy than Sweden desu

This was drawn by an Italian.

Rome looks comfy

I'm not just talking about shitskins
Would you leave your country to come here not just for tourism?
This may be state propaganda youtu.be/X60igLFx02k

We don't have much fat people here, actually

Probably the only country i would like to live in if i were to leave mine

I mean, the only thing you need in italy, is a steady job. In the south, you can have a pretty decent life even if you earn 1kEuro/month.
Of course, you might want to avoid the big cities.

We don't have many huge cities
Rome, Milan, Naples and Genoa are the only million tier cities here

Bari, Palermo, etc?

Those are also big cities.
Why i said to avoid them is because of the crime.
Big cities will fuck with you at every opportunity if you don't know your way around.

Compare this to india.

I spent several months in Italy. Northern Italy is pretty great. Southern Italy is terrible.

i won't. Theres one thing i hate, its corruption and mafia.
In Corsica we have a mini version of your mafia. And its already a hell to make business out there.
So no. I wouldn't like to come there even if i feel myself as a Roman.

Palermo doesn't reach 1 million citizens and after all is a pretty comfy city if you don't fuck up with the wrong people (i was born in there)

this was posted by an american

I have family in Italy, I have stayed with them.
They all complained about the politics, but their lives looked comfy as fuck!

Why would you mention Genova before Torino? It only has half a million inhabitants

Complete and total meme, we are not getting shitskin terrorism, we have comfy lives, best food, best art and best wine, life's good.

Also Turin's crime index is higher than Rome's one

Meme, we're doing fine. We need to prevent shitskints from settling though, and get rid of those who already settled in the last decade.
Also cucked leftist channel > opinion discarded.

Pretty much desu.

You're damn right you would.

Una faccia una razza.

South Italy needs to get on with it. It can't carry on living off state handouts. But in order to do that the handouts must cease, so for as long as Italy will be a democracy the south will not improve.
I have faith in the "happenings".

One of the worse place to live in.

Shitskins are everywhere

Remove the liberals then something can be done after that. If by any chance PD wins again... screw everything, I'm outta here.

>I mean, the only thing you need in italy, is a steady job. In the south, you can have a pretty decent life even if you earn 1kEuro/month.

Pretty much. But thanks to nepotism this can be very difficult if you don't the right connections.
Also being self employed can be a nightmare due to taxes, bureacracy and the mob.

Nobody here wants to have to do with arabs. I can't wait for when we declare independence.

Corsica is rightful Italian clay.

Pfahahahahaha. There is more courage in a corsican woman than in the whole italian "army".

The most famous Corsican of all time has an Italian surname.
Really makes you think.

Italy is a very weird place to live in. You have to be very patient to survive here.

I would say that the TL;DR is that we're a nation of asshats. Who is for north/south separation doesn't understand that we Italians are brought together by the sheer hate for eachother.

Naturally. Imagine having to live in a fallout shelter with her for several weeks as nuclear war breaks out.

Italy seems comfy

We like to chill a lot. Comfiness is very important here.