Where were you when Trump was a GOOD GOY

Where were you when Trump was a GOOD GOY

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-un-idUSKBN14B033
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/un-vote-israel-settlements/index.html?adkey=bn
rt.com/usa/371276-trump-veto-resolution-israel/
timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i love israel now

in all seriousness, Sup Forums hating israel was just a meme. what we really hate are the hollywood libcuck jews.

He is doing that to trigger muslims even more

wtf, i love anti-american globalist organizations like the UN now!

No, we hate Israel.

>in all seriousness, Sup Forums hating israel was just a meme

No, no it's not

>Sup Forums hating israel was just a meme

Is this how it begins?

wtf i love AIPAC and the control of american politics by jews now

How does Trump have an sway in Egypt pulling the vote?

reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-un-idUSKBN14B033

*any say

We hate all the jews, the only mistake Hitler ever made was not actually genociding the jewish plague

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Sup Forums is always right because Sup Forums always pretends it was right all along

No guys, we wanted a pro Israel guy who skips security briefings and appoints corrupt executives to government positions all along haha drain the swamp was just a meme

Lol we meant to crash the economy and wreck the US.

Lol maga was just a meme we meant to fuck it all up

We were just pretending u guise

Talk like this needs to be condemned immediately on this board.

It's not a meme. Israel is the scourge of the earth and needs to be eradicated in nuclear hellfire. Anyone who says otherwise is an undercover Jew partaking in a psyop.

Kill yourself, kill your family, and just to be safe kill anyone your family has adopted.

>what we really hate are the hollywood libcuck jews
So all of them? They all care about one thing: Israel becoming the leader of a shit-colored planet.

lol fuck off chaim, the "libcucks" ones work hand in hand with the ones in israel.

the leftist ones brainwash the West into taking in hordes of rapefugees, the "rightwing" ones are responsible for creating the rapefugee hordes in the first place. that's too convenient to be a coincidence

What?
No, Israel doesn't get a special pass out of the everyone that we hate.

Everyone.

Moloch pizza pedos are at the top of the list though.

Praise Kek
Remove pizza

The U.S. government supports Israel, period. No one who doesn't support Israel can win office.

It's not Israel itself that's hated. It's the hypocrisy of the Jews not letting people have ethnostates of their own.

Who here really gives a shit about Isreal? Do we really care if Trump helps them oppose some faggot UN resolution?

I don't like Israel, but I also don't give a shit about some mudslimes squatting in the desert.

>Israel asked trump something
>pol freaks out
Yeah sounds right

i hate israel. hating mudlsimes is waaaaay too low a bar to be considered based.

fpbp

Zionism is a big red pill

Haha what u mean moving the goalposts guise this was the plam all along

The other stuff was just us pretending to be retarded, ironically. Pol is always correct

Sup Forums is now Jewish

all the Achmeds who can't accept this need to leave

fucking kill yourselves. I wish I could personally put a bullet in the head of every stormcuck who cares more about Palestine than their own lands being turned into Muslim occupied shitholes.

You squandered the white nationalist movement for decades of failure. Go and die before you kill it again.

Israel is a blight upon the world and half the reason the world is so fucked up.

AIPAC needs to be destroyed

Jesus christ you fucking kikes got lazy with your schemery.

>Proof that kek is a Jewish psyop

Congrats retard, you've been nosed.

So you cry about them having an ethnostate to live in not near any white people and demand your own?

Sup Forums fell for the old Muslim scapegoat where they blame Israel for everything bad they ever do.

>just libcuck jews
We hate more than just that user. The two are one and the same. Jews will not make the world safer for my children.

Israel is a bastion of democracy and Western Values amidst Mudslimic shitcountries

Israel needs our help

The Isreali jews with help from the CIA did 9/11 eat shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY

I like them because they piss off Muslims and leftists on a daily basis t.b.h.

cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/un-vote-israel-settlements/index.html?adkey=bn

So why isn't Sup Forums trashing trump for this? Why are you guys such cucks?

kek, the only reason the UN pushes this shit is because it is one of the most left-wing organizations on this planet, and you want to empower it further by endorsing their actions against nation states?

Honestly, anybody that supports the UN in any capacity is my enemy.

I hope your children die in their sleep tonight.

And yet so many fail to clear it.

>muslims dindu nuffins it was all Israel
>refugees welcome you can't hate diversity now

Soros'd

Yes we cry about them having an ethnostate while actively hindering us from having one. I don't Care that Israel exists if I get to live in a white nation. Sure it deserves a nuke but it's not really worth worrying about. Just need to gas he ones in my nation and I'm happy.

>Lel newfag kike lover
Israel is the solution to the Jewish problem, even Hitler wanted them to settle in their own state.
Israel is a western bastion in the middle east, and muslims being anti israel can be an ideological tool, paint them as oy vey antisemite not compatible with western values so blue pilled faggots won't love them as much.

>giving a shit about sandniggers getting fucked

feel free to do it yourself, no true Sup Forums user cares about nonwhite Muslims

Bump. Take down PizzaJews!

>Leaf

There is literally nothing wrong with taking land from Muslim squatters. They should be evicted from everywhere that isn't on the Arabian peninsula.

Explain how Israel stops you having an ethnostate. Don't give me pictures of some NYT Goldstein leftist, give me proof of the Israeli government doing it.

Dude, Trump LITERALLY has a Good Goy award.

Zionism or Bolshevism?
Doesn't matter, they both see us all as subhuman cattle. Destroy them both.

lol why do we need a bastion of democracy in the middle east. let them fuck goats or whatever all they want SO LONG AS THEY STAY THERE.

however, thanks to israel, and us fighting all these wars for israel's benefits at massive cost in both treasure and white lives, we have created hordes of rapefugees who come straight to the west. these 3rd world shitskins are then welcomed because, in what is no doubt just pure (((coincidence))), jews in the West brainwashed our ppl into letting them in and giving them welfare.

fuck jews. ALL of them.

Exactly. Lib fags only hate on Isreal when it is convenient for them.

And desu the kikes should fuck off back to their homeland where they belong.

What are you trying to say? Are you implying I'm pro-UN or pro-antifa?

>Trump wants veto for ‘extremely unfair’ UN resolution on Israel
rt.com/usa/371276-trump-veto-resolution-israel/

>He's only pretending

Funny, the Zionists are funding European nationalism that all the Europeans refuse to fund because muh tolerance

timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/

What exactly is wrong with isreal again? They're nothing like the liberal Jews who control America.

>needs to be eradicated in nuclear hellfire

The thing is user, Israel knows this and uses the Sampson Option as a deterrence. If Israel gets fucked, Israel is not above fucking up the world.

If you support UN actions yes, you support the UN. The gun grabbing, commie chink-enabling, climate change hoax exploiting UN. But you implied the left is pro-Israel and that's mostly nonsense. The UN goes after Israel because it is leftist, not because it's a right-wing anti-Jew organization. How dumb can you be?

So we allow this wicked organization to restrict Israel's actions and then what? They come after us next for how we treat niggers or Mexicans?

israel's policy of spreading chaos throughout the middle east is what creates rapefugees more than anything. hooray, when the arabs are fighting each other they aren't fighitng israel, i dont give a shit. but the muzzies aren't staying in there desert because the jews made their shitholes even shittier.

Remind me who the viable post-Zionist candidate was?

Holy fuck stormfags are so retarded.

If you were to magically make Israel disappear, where would the Jews go? Right back to Europe. Where they would open the borders without war. And Israel is literally funding the close borders parties.

Sup Forums is so fucking 'tarded that you'll torpedo funding of European closed borders parties just because muuuuuuh Israel autism

sadly this. hillary would be doing effectively the same thing as trump is doing now. she might be less embarrassingly subservient to israel about it, but it doesn't really matter in the end. even king nigger, despite being supposedly the most anti-israel president ever signed the biggest defense welfare check we ever sent israel.

>israel's policy of spreading chaos throughout the middle east is what creates rapefugees more than anything

No, your fucking nigger president insisting that everyone tear down borders is what does it. Israel funds European parties that support strong borders.

Israel could nuke every Arab state and the rapefugees wouldn't matter if you actually bothered electing parties who support borders.

Exactly.

Why would Isreal want to funnel migrants into the countries that are supporting them?

If we fall they fall.

Shut the fuck up. I'm not gonna bother arguing or proving things to a kike. The illusion you used to successfully create of trying to be fair or curious or reasonable is totally gone. I hope you get gassed.

No, we hate all kikes.

Nope, Trump is working for the Jews.

>autistic screeching instead of proof

Who cares about Palestine, let them take it. Think about this, the gulf states already hate trump and will likely want to pull from the United States. This could be the reason why Trump picked Rex Tillerson. Instead of getting oil from the Gulf, we will get it from Russia. The gulf states will likely work with European countries to supplement the loss of the United States. However, the United States still wont let Russia have control of the middle east. The only other country that can be in the middle east and mobilize a military strong enough would be Israel. (Israel is the only one with nukes within the region) By funding and supplying Israel, they can fill the power vacuum if both United States and Russia left. The European countries don’t have enough military power to fill that power vacuum, hence the existence of NATO so European countries can defend themselves. This could be the best bait and switch ever.

Tl;dr America pulls out of the gulf, Israel goes in.

itt.JDF

Don't bother. Every one of these topics gets brigaded by obvious Muslims who try the "fellow whites" strategy. Then they out themselves as Muslims when they care more about Palestine than the fact Israel funds nationalist parties in Europe.

Israel is a good cash cow for the far right as of today. I ain't spoiling that to indulge some Sup Forums autism.

Israel asking him isn't the same as him obliging. We have yet to see whether or not he is a good goy, but I really am fond of Mad Dogs idea of keeping Israel out of the west bank.

A Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

>implying that I have to be a stormcuck to be against a foreign power that leeches from our tax dollars and forces us into conflicts that we have no reason to engage in.

Those aren't trips.

any proof of anything happening or just fake news?

>I'm not gonna bother arguing or proving things
Congratulations on losing the argument, dipshit.

You're a fucking embarrassment.

Look at who will be the ambassador to Israel under Trump.

The goodest of goys who supports illegal settlements and full annexation of Jerusalem. Embassy will also be moved to Jerusalem.

Bulldozing churches, homosexuality, and women soldiers are not traditional western values, but you keep telling yourself that. Just because they kill Muslims doesn't make them our friends.

Why do you equate hating Israel with liking Palestine? Oh right because you're an obnoxious Jew.

>Israel could nuke every Arab state and the rapefugees wouldn't matter if you actually bothered electing parties who support borders.
you stupid fucking kike, thanks to jewish media, voting for those parties is effectively the same as raping anne frank to death in the eyes of society. our nigger president received 80% of the jewish vote because the jews WANT our borders kept open.

and oh my god you lying filthy kike, those groups funding that useless clwon geert aren't actually israeli. they are AMERICAN. its just a couple kikes fleecing dumbfuck american goyim to pay for geert to make an ass out of himself and not ever actually accomplish squat. and, being jews, they are using other people's money to do it.

mudslimes, faggotry, feminism, all of these are just symptoms. judaism is the actual disease and there is no point in just treating the symptoms.

t. achmeds

Explain to me how Israel building more settlements in Israel to settle Jews away from the western world is at all bad for white people.

>muh rapefugees
The fewer Jews there are in the West, the fewer there are to advocate for open borders.

All Jews to Israel was Hitlers ORIGINAL solution called Havaara.

To be fair, UN is made up of 193 states, at least a quarter are Muslim countries, they're pushing these bills.

>Israel is the solution to the Jewish problem
In 1938, that may have been true.

In 2016, not so much.

>He fell for the jews are all in one faction meme.

There are different jews working against each other.

>Why do you equate hating Israel with liking Palestine?
because you're in this thread crying about muh settlements, which has no effect on anyone but Palestine

That's because Geert only really cares about going against Islam and supporting Israel, not upholding western culture. Why else does he always say (((Judeo)))-christian values when talking about the western world?

And your good goy government throws down a veto every time they get criticized.

Who really runs your government?

If he lets them take al aqsa he's probably the antichrist

American Jews and Jews in isreal are completely different, you mongoloid retard. The Jewish media is comprised of globalist open border liberal shills who have mostly never even been to isreal.

Oh look, the powers of the world are all trying to converge on Israel to destroy them. Where have I heard this befo--
>"And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:" - Ezekiel 38:4

Oh.

He wanted me to prove something that had nothing to do with our discussion and is irrelevant. Typical kike tactics. You would know.

They take millions of US tax dollars, use the American military as their personal dog, support random rebel groups in the mideast who turn into ISIS and other Islamist movements, and they are one of the most liberal countries you could visit.

they ARE one tribe, one faction. what you mistake for two opposing faction are actually working hand in hand to destroy the West.i already went over this: "leftwing" jews subvert the West and make them willing to take in 3rd world hordes, the "rightwing" and israeli jews are the ones creating the hordes in the 1st place.

no way is that just a coincidence. i am done believing in (((coincidence))) when jews are involved.

We should veto every single UN resolution. The UN should not exist.

You said you hate Israel for stopping you from having an ethnostate and then couldn't offer any proof that Israel is stopping you from having an ethnostate.

If anything, their support of nationalists is assisting you.

YEs it's incredibly obvious thanks for spelling it out succinctly. Every night I Fall asleep with visions of a nuke hitting Israel dancing in my head.

The UN is a good idea, but veto makes it into a paper tiger on par with the league of nations.

In it's current form, it should cease to exist, yes.

>khazarian mating dance

nope, they are liberal faggots in israel too. tel aviv is like the gay pride capital of the world. you disgusting subhumans literally rebuilt sodom and gomorrah in the middle east AND you damned millions of stupid (if well-intentioned) evangelicals to hell by tricking them into paying for it.

observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/

>Both Soros’ foundation and the New Israel Fund, another Soros beneficiary, fund Adalah, a group that trains Israeli-Arabs and Jewish progressives to wage lawfare against the Jewish state and is a strong advocate of BDS.