Nuke ISIS when?

After events of late there have been suggestions of increased production of nuclear weapons by USA and Russia as a deterrent against global threats. The assassinations involving ISIS, Turkey and Russia have also brought up calls for a final solution in the middle east. In such a case nuclear weapons be of use against ISIS? If so what types of nuclear weapons would be of use and what may be some target areas?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/322305-isis-financed-40-countries/)
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>us military wasting money on nuking peasant arabs
For what purpose

Buildings in that region appear to be prefab concrete, along with bunkers and trench line. for maximum effectiveness, a target city will have to be saturated with multiple high yield nukes. To prevent splinter groups and high level officials from fleeing, Helicopter gunships would then have to move in and lay waste to any vehicles traveling along main roads.

to turn ISIS and the surrounding sandy desert into glass.

Are there whole cities that are ISIS controlled to be targeted? or are they nomadic? If there are whole cities why not just nuke the lot of them Hiroshima style?

As much as people try to deny it, ISIS is a country with clearly defined borders, laws, government and a sizable population. It is only when their territory reaches front-line warzones that things start to get blurry. The civilian population is highly Ideologically motivated. It exists for the sole purpose of supplying and maintaining the ISIS war machine. This is a very dangerous enemy who will be difficult to defeat conventionally. (think japan circa ww2)

They want these countries to waste money and cause more problems

I haven't followed ISIS as an organization all that much. I thought they were just a bunch of sand niggers driving around the desert in Toyotas Mad Max style. Where is ISIS's stronghold?

Amen. Saudi Arabia right after!

If its real whole middle east will be take a shape of sahra desert
They will see our wraith
People go crazy out there right now
But i think its some kind of a fake

Their capital is the city of Raqqa.

They do that too lol. ISIS controls numerous cities and and towns throughout Iraq and Syria. It has become obvious at this point that the ISIS government will never surrender. Any subordinates who do lay down arms cannot be trusted. As they will only use it for an opportunity to re group and attack later. Total unrestrained warfare is the only thing that will defeat them.

we should organize starvation in the moslem world in order to get rid off the Untermensch

I don't think it would make them back down. It's not like they're a government taking in to account the safety of their people.

No, firebomb the fuck out of wherever they happen to be and then go in with overwhelming force to wipe them out. It's these tactical operations to knock off key leaders that are the problem. It's ineffective. The leaders don't seem to matter that much as they just get replaced right away.

I believe trump and putin will come to an agreement on the nuclear bombardment of raqqa with no warning.

Let's get real, terrorism will never die. If ISIS gets wipe out, some other Islamic group will take over.

TIL
>ISIS has a capitol city
>the city hasn't been nuked or even bombed to dust yet

I can't understand this. Why hasn't anyone leveled the city yet?

Translate it you dirty fucking subhuman

So just lay down and take it? No. Fuck them. Kill the current ones and kill the ones that come after and keep killing them until they can't recruit anymore because nobody wants to fight for them.

God i wish our great Khan had finis his goal
Emir Timur
"Bahadıɾlık ancak tehlikeli biɾ anda sabɾedebilmektiɾ"

I'm all for nuking the entire Middle East, but can you imagine the uproar from the liberals.. I can't even imagine how this would go down

Civilians. ISIS literally fucking keeps cages with women anf children on the riofs of buildings un Raqqa so that the Russians (or you after Trump) don't turn them into dust overnight.

Unfortunatelly our society is waaaay past WW2 style total warfare and no western country's population will be ok with killing civilians.

There are millions of civilians in ISIS cities. I don't give a fuck about muslim dogs, but the world does.

ISIS holds the specter of terror attacks over western governments. The leaders of most western countries are not principled enough to just take the hit and either cave in or negotiate with their demands.

>"Bahadıɾlık ancak tehlikeli biɾ anda sabɾedebilmektiɾ"

What does this say? It won't translate.

The fallout would blow into noncombatant countries and would cause a shitstorm

MYSIDES
Y
S
I
D
E
S

dont see why not, just nuke Raqqa and any other ISIS stronghold

>Nuke ISIS
You're going to be nuking a lot of Western cities.

From some retard page:

"For one thing, what countries are supporting ISIS? Putin, for example, claims that private individuals from 40 countries are financing ISIS.
Putin: ISIS financed from 40 countries, including G20 members (rt.com/news/322305-isis-financed-40-countries/)
You're going to nuke a country because some citizens there are supporting ISIS? Might as well nuke every nation on Earth, then.
For another thing, killings hundreds of thousands or millions of innocent civilians to get at ISIS is akin to burning down the apartment building in which you live because of a roach problem in your apartment. The cost seems really high."

Maybe you should learn how the world works first, kiddo.

I am from America and I say Hiroshima the lot of them. Who gives a shit about the collateral damage. Just run a CIA truck with a dooms day bomb in the back. Set the bomb off. When the press asks wtf? False flag the incident.

>Oh fug. ISIS must have built a bomb and blown themselves up by accident.

No point until we've sent Ahmed and Abdullah back over there from our own countries

to be more specific, we're fine with killing civilians as long as we dont hear about it in the news

do you know how many civilian deaths obama is responsible for?

To send them into the divine fire.

If they want to wage a holy war against us i say we give them one, use the nukes and light supernovae over their cities, divine cosmic power sending them to their god instantaneously.

Are you aiming for the Oscar nomination of first class shitposting?

Think before you speak.

You mean like providing them with nukes? Yeah, that might actually happen, if Russia seriously threatens ISIS' existence.

>You're going to nuke a country because some citizens there are supporting ISIS? Might as well nuke every nation on Earth, then.
>For another thing, killings hundreds of thousands or millions of innocent civilians to get at ISIS is akin to burning down the apartment building in which you live because of a roach problem in your apartment. The cost seems really high."

I see nothing wrong with this. WWIII is fine by me. The world could use a good purging. If nuclear bombs wiping out a billion people from northern Africa, through the Middle East into India is a viable solution to setting the world straight so be it. Nothing of value would be lost anyway. Its all sand, caves and camel fuckers out there.

Khanate's patience is limited with the dangerous situation

kes yedi ceddini sikerim orospu evladı
FIRSATÇI KÖLE!

...and the fallout across Europe?Across Greatest Ally Israel?

because donald trump doesnt take any options off the table even when theyre beyond retarded.

Fuck Europe. Its a lost cause. Let Israel burn in nuclear hellfire along with the the rest of the Middle East. Good riddance to the whole area.

Geee thanks man, I was with you all up till now..

Release HIV infected goats in the area. Let's nature take it's course.

You love Israel that much?

I'd rather drop millions of leaflets with a drawing on them of Mohammad getting fucked by a pig or something as equally triggering.

Getting paid to sit back in a fortress and absorb threats by stupid people whom don't understand the nature of how politics work, is not retarded.

4k UHD HDR Nuke in super-slow mo would make any youtube channel grow.

>The cost seems really high

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0

No sacrifice is too great.

What cost? Why anyone would care about muzzie lives?

>wanting to drop fucking paper leaflets on terrorists to offend them
>not wanting to drop nuclear annihilation on the bastards
My liberal commie faggot detector just went off the charts.

targets: the entire Middle East