Why are racial slurs considered so bad? I mean sometimes when reading comments it seems worse than rape or something...

Why are racial slurs considered so bad? I mean sometimes when reading comments it seems worse than rape or something. Or is it just American thing?

I mean if you want to hurt me by insulting say something about my big nose rather than calling me a cumskin or something. Why would a feature that is shared by millions of other people would hurt me rather than some personal feature that i'm insecure about?

youtube.com/watch?v=OR2DjKYf8uA

Just some thoughts after watching this that had some way found its way to #1 trending page

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43RgvVY_wvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am a beaner and I hate spics

Racial slurs are great. I thought they were funny even when they were used against me.

People who don't have senses of humor or reality should be gassed.

What is the image about? I thought it was a racial stereotype based on your topic, but i don't see anything particularly dindu in the pic

Just the thumbnail of the video

>Or is it just American thing?
In Italy they say "nigger" ("negro") pretty often, it's normal and kind of accepted. It's not considered polite but it's used often on TV etc.

In Slovenia we don't have enough black people so I never even heard people talking about them so idk.

>is it just American thing?
We are being conditioned to think, talk and act a certain way about certain groups that defies our intuitive response. This makes it easier for groups of people who produce, market and sell certain products and services to groom us as consumers. It also has the side-effect of making us more docile and less-prone to question authority.

Racism is power + prejudice. Since whites have always held power in the societies they tend to dwell, many offensive slurs have been developed for other races, but few slurs have been developed for white people. Seriously, cracker and cumskin are laughable compared to nigger, chink, gook, faggot, kike, spic, etc.

So that might not be the best example to illustrate your point. For a lot of black people, being called a nigger is more than just an insult, it's a reminder of their place below the white man. I could see that being pretty hurtful.

>inb4 somebody tries to dismiss "racism = power + privilege" without reconciling the fact that there are no good anti-white slurs

>no good anti-white slurs
bigot
xenophobe
homophobe
phaggot

hillbilly

But does it actually hurt more being called nigger compared to ugly? Especially if the black guy happened to be ugly.

Hillbilly
Cracker
Cumskin
Neanderthal

You aren't allowed to cut in line and that's why she was upset.

You answered your own question: insecurity. The need to express outrage and response to something as simple as a word is insecurity. A rational, confident person can shrug that shit off because they have nothing to prove or defend.

It also helps if you've got a big dick, money, and a hot woman. Nothing phases me anymore.

Even hillbilly is more of a insult to the guy's look and lifestyle than his skin. So it's more personal.

So what they cut line and we're supposed to be upset that a lady got upset about it?

What I don't get is why is the word "nigger" so offensive? Blacks call each other niggers all the time and it's fine, but when anyone else does it they go apeshit DA FUK U SAY BOI

Offense is always taken, never given.

What if you were called an ugly nigger? Those two words alone could ERASE your ego in one fell swoop.

Being a Nigger is a way of life too.

There are no anti-white slurs because it's objectively good to be white. Similar to how there's plenty of insulting ways to call someone an idiot, but things like "nerd" and "geek" have limited effect. Calling someone a nigger is an insult because it's actually a bad thing to be a nigger.

>I don't know what I'm talking about so I'm just going to make generalizations.
Fuk you; who are you to say one insult has weight over another?
And when your country is overrun with nignogs on the gimme, you may come around to seeing the insult is deeper than skin color.

low energy niggers.that's why we keep you in cages

>Homophobe & Bigot = anti-white

?????

Have you ever seen a nigger get called a bigot?

Notice the edited video only begins after those two cunts cut everyone else who were waiting in line.

The Spanish speaking clerk allows them to do it.

prove it

I know prietito, the word 'nigger' is always going to exist, but what could probably change is how people feel against it. Kind of how 'Villain' comes from what people used to call workers in a plantation (AKA humble workers) and turned into literally 'the bad guy', lmao. I wonder if people got all triggered by being called a villain back in the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=43RgvVY_wvQ

OP's video is number one trending on youtube.

This video is number two trending.

YOUTUBE CONFIRMED AGENDA THESE FUCKING FAGGOT RACE BAITING

because being white isn't a bad thing?

Racial slurs only have power under misinformed masses.

Once people realize racial slurs are used to dehumanize your enemy justifying your hateful actions it loses power.

No ones shocked that you call niggers niggers.
Its like watching a child with complete confidence repeat "I know you are but what am I" safe in his echo-chamber.

Lots of blacks call whites edomites/esau/demons.

>dehumanize your enemy justifying your hateful actions
lol what does this even mean
actions exist to achieve goals

nekeri mene pois