Why do you guys hate us nonwhites?

Why do you guys hate us nonwhites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you don't belong in Sweden.

dont worry you will soon be where you belong in Africa. I promise.

GET
OUT
OF
SWEDEN

quit larping you aren't gonna do shit

I only hate them when they don't stay in their own countries.

>he thinks his shitty larping squad will push thirdworlders back

LOL
O
L

DIE YOU FILTHY FUCKING SCUM

Rude

Wash your hands

This. I hate seeing shitskins outside of Sweden.

Your place is not here. Go back and build your own future with your own people.

How many swedish qts have you banged shitskin ? Are swedish males really that beta ?

>Why do you guys hate us nonwhites?

I don't if you stay in your countries and don't behave like animals.

Go back and build YOUR civilized nation and then we can talk

?? We are the same people

We don't hate you, we just don't want you here. Just like we don't hate grizzly bears. We just don't want them wandering around in the streets, and in our schools, libraries, or shopping malls.

Because you guys love to work for very low pay which gives employers no incentive to hire people that can't get a million gibs me dats.

That's the issue. You idiots don't realize that you're being used as the new wagecucks.

This. Have you been crawling in mud, shit or something, OP? Your hand looks disgusting

Did your ancestors live in Sweden 100+ years ago? Then you aren't the same, Nigger

It is obvious to everyone you are different and do not belong. Swedes are just too well mannered to make it clear to you.

Proper question Tyrone

What makes you think you have any right to live in another country?

What about your home country? Do you not care about your people? About your family? About others related to you, your racial brethren? Why don't you care about the success of prosperity of your own land?

Are you really so selfish that you're leaving them all behind to fend for themselves? Why on Earth would you not work to improve the plight of your own people?

Another question - would you mind it if white Europeans came to your home country and colonised it (like we did in the past)? Would you welcome that? Would you think it was just fine and dandy?

You were imported to destroy our culture and nations. Move out

Go build up your own country instead of living at our expense and that of our ancestors you cretin.

Every time a nigger migrates to Europe he is basically saying: "I ADMIT IT, YOU WERE RIGHT, I'M AM A SUBHUMAN INCAPABLE OF BUILDING MY OWN WEALTH AND HERITAGE".

Have a a nice day.

underrated

Kys filthy inbred sandnigger

KILL HIM!!

you're dragging down our species

It really isn't about hate

it is about nation states, horizontal linkages in society, legitimate goverance and self-determination of people

You will be purged. The fire will rise.

Sweden is my home country.

Because you're simply inferior by every measurable statistic.

Because you fuckers are too brain dead to realize the media is using you for a race war that is trying to benefit the liberal party.

BLM, this refugees support, all liberal/left propaganda to paint people who oppose to them as evil/racists.

Stop eating the msm bullshit. Racism in western societies is a minimal problem. The main threat to black people in the US comes from other black people.

There isn't any conspiracy or hidden hatred towards african races. The media is using you fucks to create social instability and force non existent issues.

They want you fucks to support them, to support their shit decisions. They want minorities to support them because that makes them look bad and their actions accepted even when they are more intolerant that extremists right wingers

disgusting, primitive, retarded, and completely unnecessary to the future of humanity. Off yourselves now it will be quicker than being radiated into a glow stick

move along folks, nothing to see here...just your average swede overlord

Filthy shit skin parasite. All you have this kind of thinking b-but Sweden is my home Im just as Swedish as the native Swedes. You will be castrated and hung from your intestines from lamp posts you filthy bastard.

i dont have a problem with nonwhites so long as they stay in their own countries. Unfortunately, nonwhites flooding into white (our) countries is invasion, and since we're not cucks, we don't like being invaded

/thread

s..she's legal?

It will never be your home country. And you will never be Swedish.

you stink and you're gay

come get me leafboi

But i already am swedish

No, no it isn't.

You confirm, then, that you don't give a shit about people that you're related to? Your own extended family? You don't care about the prosperity of the land that you come from?

You're really that selfish, and that ignorant of your own history, that HATEFUL of your own SELF, that hateful of your own PAST, and your own genes, that you do not care about the future existence of your people?

Wait a minute...

Doesn't that apply to us too? If you're going to say it that way...

Swedish is an ethnicity. You can be a citizen of Sweden, but you will never be Swedish.

Popping out of a vagina on a land does not give your the heritage of the people.

We made our country through sheer will and force.

This shit skin thinks he can share in the heritage of a country and people older then any building in the US.

Everyone can be american though

Why do Africans and Middle-Easterners keep the top place in rapes, assaults, robberies and frauds compared to the same amount of Swedish?

Sweden is a haven for refugees and gives lavish benefits to you, why do you repay them like that?
Asian communities have integrated peacefully and respect their hosts. Why won't Africans and Arabs?
Have you no shame?

I'm a Chinese descent living in Finland. My relatives in Sweden do well, but your kind cause lots of problems there. If hope Finland has the will to stop blind immigration for people that have no respect for their hosts.

No they can't you swarthy prick.

You're right at home.
Still though Finland is not your country, though at least you respect it.

The rape problem is with men, not country of origin.

>nonwhites
You think "white" is a thing, fuckwit?
>stay in their own countries
>american
>white
Take one of your (many?) guns and shoot yourself. Now.
You're too fucking ignorant to be allowed to breed or survive.

And /thread-ing your own post?
>fuck me this bait was delicious

Right because female genital mutilation, child marriage and child gang rape was totally a problem in Europe circa 2010

Second generation immigrants in the Netherlands have interfered just as well as the first.
If you value your life you should get out in the next few years.

>Why do you guys hate us nonwhites?

I don't.

Let me tell you about my day though. I have about 30% foreigners as customers. In this group is about 90% or more of all the problems for my store.

The thieves, the people who don't understand swedish, the people who barely understand english, the people with no idea what a line is, "free sample" not meaning grab the bowl, the people who want to start fights, insult other customers, be inappropriate.. basically every headache in my life outside of the rare white swedish drunkard or shoplifting kid is part of the diversity special.

And it really wears you down.

I'm old enough to remember the ONE black person in our town. I'm old enough to remember society so homogenous you knew the troublemaker families by name, and there were three of them.

I can't begin to convey the enormity of this shift inside of one lifespan for me. It seems so little when you mention the daily problems. It seems so minor to have to lock the door now, or to assume your kids bikes will last one season only. It's just petty crime, right? It's just minor hassles?

In reality this is how our country will die. I'm less inclined to work and pay taxes knowing my relatives get their pensions cut to pay for immigrant kids that just utterly hate swedish people, swedish culture, and think they're above the law constantly. I'm walking around armed now because I know the cops are utterly useless and we've had a few people randomly killed for kicks these last few years. We've had to change our routines to accomodate the security issues. We used to be able to just leave things out. No need to chain down every fucking moving ad board.

It'll never go back to the way it was. And you'll never know what that country was like.

But I really do wonder what you people who come here think your place in this country is. I know for a fact a majority of you don't see yourselves as swedes and never will. "Fucking swede" is literally an insult.

Nä. I like it here.

correction
>the rape problem is with brown men, not country of origin
fuck of nigger

Honestly, I don't really hate blacks in Africa. Multiculturalism is just a failure overall.

why don't you want to make the shithole you came from better?

Keep telling that to yourself and your wifes, sisters and daughters next times you go see them in a hospital.

You let in cultures who normalize rape and assault. Even worse, you bring in the poorest, most uneducated people from there. You let them live in their own communities, they will not learn, they will never assimilate nor do they want to.
They are literally colonizing your country and strengthening their own culture while destroying yours.

Racism is a small problem in western society because racists and people on this board are too scared to act on their prejudices, so they just sit behind the safety of a computer screen while weighing 600 pounds going off about how their acne ridden white skin is *SO* superior to black people because..... reasons? I wonder why people on this board hate blacks so much because of crime/murder rates, but that's what they actively want to happen to black people (be killed, terrorized, etc.) and they're all convinced that they're right. So, let me ask you: if you guys are all correct that there needs to be a race war and that anyone who isn't white needs to be gassed immediately, why don't you try to push that agenda outside of pol? Try running for office on the basis of starting a race war and having the right to gun down anyone not white on sight. I wonder what would happen?

>you'd be laughed out of the country

Good luck then when Europe becomes Yugoslavia 2.0

I have had experience living amongst them.

I think that we can all agree that the problem here is that you don't hate nonwhites, even as they have ruined your country.

faggot

>using green for flag
ISHYGYDYGGY

Cuz you dindu nuffin. And I mean that in a contribute to society kind of way.

No it's not you fucking cunt.

You know FULLY WELL that foreign men, especially from fucking African / Mudslime countries, are FAR MORE LIKELY TO RAPE

What do you make of that?

And seriously get the fuck out of Sweden and go home you fucking cunt

this needs to be sceencapped and framed for all the swedish cucks to see. I am so sorry user for what's going on in your country. You are welcome to come here

Why don't you get rid of nigs from the UK instead of telling some Ahmed all the way in Sweden to go home.

I legit never know what to expect when I see a leaf flag. It's almost like there should be at least 2 more different flags for different territory because it's such a night and day thing.

You like it in Sweden because your ancestor fucked up your homeland.
Now you keep acting the same way, but as a guest in another man's house.
How will this end? Are you going to destroy his country too or perhaps leech off everything you can and try to find a new country whose blood to suck?

The UK has a much bigger nigger problem than Sweden

and he's right in that. they're just doing what's rational for them - anyone would choose to get free money for doing nothing in sweden than rot in their country of origin. They're not the ones that are responsible for all of this but the swedish government and the media - they did what was irrational and they're the ones that ultimatelly should take the blame

I would never expect a pavement ape to understand the shift taking place. The writing is on the wall the momentum is ours.

We always assume Swedish flags are Africans. Sometimes even Finns are Africans too.

Honestly I don't hate the niggers coming to Europe or other developed countries. I hate the retarded welfare systems in Scandinavia, France and the UK that allows these people to become leeches

> So basically

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Not if we're white we can't. We have to give homage to places like the UK, or Ireland, or Scotland or France or Germany or a bunch of others--sometimes several others that we've never been to and in many cases will never see in our lifetimes. It's the most common question that a stranger wants to know from another stranger in America: "Where are you from?" and if you answer with an American city, all the person is going to do is stare at you and wait. There's usually a lapse of a good 3-5 seconds there if you're not smart enough to figure out the cue, they're wanting to know where your family is ACTUALLY from. Kinda like people are asking you here. What country did your family REALLY come from, because Sweden isn't it. It will never, ever, ever, ever be it to any rational person. Your heritage will always be from your original country of origin, long after you're actually a mutt of several different nationalities. Long after your family has been in a place for 8, 10, 12, 15 GENERATIONS, whatever, it's never true Americans, just the same as you will never be a true Swede.

>your ancestor fucked up your homeland
I'll take "What is Colonialism" for $800, Alex.

>NonWhites
You're a nigger not a nonwhite

The average IQ in sub saharan Africa is 70 the average IQ of an African America is 85 because of European admixture

You're irrelevant

Saw this post, was thinking "please don't be Sweden, please"

LMAO SWEDEN YAS

I WILL ENJOY WATCHING YOU DIE

You destroy civilized societies.

Ah yes the fruits of diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

Because democracy is ruled by feelings. I can vote for anti immigration and try to rationalise with people, but at the end of the day it's all 'muh feelings'.
What can i do with my own hands. I could pull a breivik but what would that achieve apart from more pro multicultural propaganda.

You are genetically flawed to the detriment of all life around you.

I know.

Stop larping, Sven.

I highly doubt any nigger inhabiting your country could speak any language other than 'ooga booga'. I doubt they even know how to use computers.

Because you're stupid and gross.

You forgot the time stamp, which means this is probably a real nigger..

You represent our greatest failure.

We were so close to civilizing the entire planet, gradually whiting you, and spreading across the galaxy.

Then the (((leftists))) betrayed us and hamstrung our empires.

Now we will be the planet of the apes.

But honestly, this is a guy living in a foreign country full of cucks that keep feeding him welfare money. He's not going to listen to some bong tell him to leave when the Svens want more people like him.

Try fighting for laws to get rid of the social welfare policies in the UK. That way, nigs won't have much of an incentive to go to your homeland. And if they do end up going for a better quality of life or they just seem to like living there, they will be forced to work and be a productive member of society so you won't need to worry about paying for them

>americans' only language is one which everyone in the world is easily able to learn
really makes one think.

The Nordic countries are naive, I hope this opens their eyes and they realize that not everyone is willing to contribute to the society.

It is most definitely an aspect of culture from my own experience Asians and some Middle-Eastern cultures have a distain to live on handouts.
Africans on the other hand seem to prefer living on another person's expense without feeling any shame.

My family has had the opportunity to get social benefit instead of working, I would have gladly taken it if my parents would have not discouraged me. I later understood how it would make finns see that we are independent and willing to do honest work.

On the other hand I constantly see Somalis and young Arab men waiting in line for free money when I pass the window of a Finnish Social Security service office.

Why did you come here, was it propaganda in your country, who encouraged you to come?

Seeing as you have tribes in Africa you should know not to trespass into another one's domain. Now get back to where you came from.

Again 'muh feelings'.

No matter how much you say colonialism it will not change that they have an average IQ of 70

I bet you do. The parasite always likes living off the host. Go back to where you came from and leave the Swedes alone.

>said the German who can't wait to welcome them in his own home