What the fuck is wrong with liberal college professors...

What the fuck is wrong with liberal college professors? This faggot and his faggot husband harassed Ivanka and her three fucking kids on a plane because of Donald Trump.

What kind of world do we live in where these degenerate faggots will attack a fucking mother and her three children?

Of course he formally "apologized"

Nothing personal? Two men attacking a mother and her three kids and nothing personal?

just a prank bro

also Sup Forums is always fucking right

Teach that cunt to fight I guess

Fucking liberal pussies, hope trump suicides this turbofaggot.

Faggoy Jews jewing a Jewess
Who cares

I guess we're salty idk

Isn't this reaction literally what you sought

>Ivanka flying in coach

Why? Three seats in a row is suffering. Even I fly at least business class.

Hate begets hate. Keep fanning the flames pol! Kek grant us a physical attack! I love watching the alt-right and alt-left chimp out.

... I'm tired of being right

These faggots have been getting uppity since Obama took power. Fucking oven dodging faggot pieces of shit.

>nothing is personal

Yeah, right.

>his
>husband
faggot confirmed

Maybe she needs a safe space from all the mean words?

>his

>husband

faggot

>he's literally a jew faggot

So fucking post the names, addresses, schools, and daily routines of his fucking children then you pussy.

REVENGE

Its impotent rage, a symptom of being fullly cucked.

I guess she flies so often, and doesn't want to waste her vacation money on the fucking transport. She would probably rather have an luxurious vacation on site than on a dumb airplane.

Ivanka is soooo cute . Prettiest girl on that plane

Sticking to public shaming gives us the moral high ground.

>This faggot and his faggot husband
"'Your father is ruining the country,' said Dan Goldstein, a lawyer from Brooklyn, who had a child in his arms according to TMZ. Goldstein then began screaming out: 'Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.'"
> Goldstein

There was a third account of what happened as well from Marc Scheff, the man who was sat in front of Ivanka and with his young son and seemed to be minding his own business when Lasner snapped his photo. He wrote: 'He didn't accost her directly. When he got on and saw her, sitting behind me, he said "oh my god. This is a nightmare" and was visibly shaking.
>Visibly shaking.

Fuck I'm so done. kek

Except their info has been posted numerous times already.

OP is just a late faggot.

Nigga she is flying Jet Blue. I don't think she's doing this on purpose.

>Implying Jet Blue even has first class.

Underage banned

>Goldstein
>His husband

These people are awful

>literally a couple of Jewish faggots

Shocking.
Now, what laws are in place to prosecute people who harass the President's children and grandkids?

She's so fucking ugly without all that war paint she wears in front of the camera. Jesus christ i'm going to varmit.

Well it used to be you would get shot for something like this.

He has to be inaugurated on Jan. 20th by the chief justice of SCOTUS, dumbass.

>nothing is personal

I know this guy (probably) sucks cock, but damn it, he ought to man up and take responsibility for himself.

Bad news m8, hate to tell you this.. but... You're gay.

I get it commie you're #stillwithher. Fucking end yourself.

let's start a white house petition to get these two placed on the no fly list
they created a volatile situation by verbally assaulting the immediate family of the presedent-elect, as well as potentially placed every passenger on the plane at risk of physical harm.
These actions should be considered nothing short of domestic terrorism

When is it going to be open season to curb stomp these spineless cocksuckers? I hope it's soon.

>this neverending asspain

Lol, good god, you people trigger easy. Enjoy your rape.

Why do the Trump's fly pleb class?
Isn't this a bit worrying now they are the first family?

They have 4 years to figure it out before they get into real trouble with these self-absorbed crazies.

animooted

Well her husband is a jew. He was laughing pretty hard in first class.

It's even more pathetic in motion. Sweet jesus, this faggot actually has followers.

to their libcuck friends they are heros

to the american voting public they are another reason why the liberal progressive agenda must be stopped.

>nothing is personal

i never understood what that phrase mean? the person was acting on behalf of organization or what?

also i suspect it could be staged, orhanized. they might have bribed those people to stage that "attack" so that ivanka and trump would get some moral highground publicity

modern liberals tend to be weak, ugly and generally outcasts, basically /r9k/ - the woman edition

what child was he holding? did they adopt children or what? also where was ivanka's husband?

The modern world. You are living in a world where human beings cease to exist. We are just materialist beings without an identity who live to serve the globalist world power.

That is if you accept your fate as it stands now.

he was using their child as a shield like a good jew would normally do.

>Spouts out a bunch of propaganda and loses all self-control on a crowded airplane when you have your son with you.

Now THATS good parenting.

>have your son with you.
Oh christ these faggots have a child? I can't imagine the abuse that child must endure, this is probably nothing to him.

A Jewish Leftist is the worst kind of person you could create. Even worse than a nigger because a nigger will be honest with you.

>What kind of world do we live in where these degenerate faggots will attack a fucking mother and her three children?
A world full of degenerate faggots, OP

Faggot liberals/Jews don't know how to banter, they only know how to harass.

Except when everyone thought the person removed from the plane was that black lady screamed about niggers.

If we can get France Córdoba, head of the nsf until 2020 out of office we can fix this problem. Get on it autists

Heh, nothing personal...

This guy works for CBS. Writer for the fat gay guy's late show.

Liberals have literally lost their minds.

I gotta think verbally assaulting the president's daughter is against the law. Secret Service gonna round these fags up or what?

>I'll harass the fuck out of them
>i promise......
Holy shit, stay away from this guy Sup Forums, he is an absolute savage

Yeah this. Seriously wtf? ISIS has literally low key killed soldiers on American soil for posting in uniform on facebook, just imagine if some jihad or drug cartel being able to get close to these mother fuckers on commercial.

Put 2+2 together
It's a PR stunt
Jared Kushner is behind this, he probably knows the two homokikes personally and knew they would sperg out on Ivanka

Actually he didn't, it's a fake dupe Twitter profile baiting people