/AfD/ General - <latenight> EDITION

This thread is for the discussion about Alternative for Germany (AfD) and the 2017 German elections.

>Who are the Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE

>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ

>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>AfD's Fundriser - 2 Gazillions Needed ASAP
alternativefuer.de/spenden/

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos

RECENT NEWS:
>Truck Plows Into Christmas Market in Berlin, Killing 12
archive.fo/yD2F2

>Berlin's Truck Terrorist on The Run - Tunisian Asylum Seeker Wanted
archive.fo/dgU28
archive.fo/Ox7oH

>100,000 euro reward offered in hunt for Berlin suspect
archive.fo/8Xu8w

>Anti-refugee rally in Berlin met with protest from pro-refugee groups
youtu.be/11JjoQ9mzF4

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:
>Meme Collection v1.3
postimg org/gallery/2n33gjr90/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I
>Einzelfall-Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS:
>Find English-speaking AfD followers from twitter
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Find or create a friendly guide for voting
>Ignore the shills

Previous Thread: OP Text: pastebin.com/m5RY2PSj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hyxhrjRCpM
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-20/from-rape-claim-to-brexit-putin-machine-tears-at-europe-s-seams
spiegel.de/international/germany/german-populists-forge-deeper-ties-with-russia-a-1089562.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frauke_Petry
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's make Europe great again

>Who are the Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
I don't want an explanation from a cuckold. He doesn't explain it well. Too long.

yeah true we need to find something better

and now we got 2 threads, oh well, let the other one die- this one was first.

looks like most are already asleep huh?

why do you guys need 2 threads?

someone messed up, we are using this one now

parliamentary elections are not until late next year. isn't it a bit early for this?

at the rate things are going, you won't even have those elections

mistakes were made.
it was me, as i saw the other one was gone and no new on around.

considering that we need the AFD to get over 50% to have everything go smoothly, it might even be too late already, so far from too early.

as the other parties would just make a coalition and say fuck off to the AFD.

maybe this one is better

youtube.com/watch?v=-hyxhrjRCpM

I think it's pretty based that Petry gives Interviews in english without translators

i guess we could use this and the long version one, for people that want a little more insight.

the OP of the last thread said it was already at text limit

so maybe just replace it?

it's all good, I didn't even notice both threads were so close together in time

this too. something similar happened in sweden against akesson's party

what do guys think of reports AFD is being funded by Putin?

>An official in Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union said almost all of the ruling coalition’s Russian-German voters have defected to AfD, which also appears to be getting funds from Russia, according to Alina Polyakova at the Dinu Patriciu Eurasia Center at the Atlantic Council in Washington.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-20/from-rape-claim-to-brexit-putin-machine-tears-at-europe-s-seams

oh no we are funded by that infamous hackerguy

Petry did denie these accusations in an interview

I really hope you guys win and put an end to the suffering of German people at the hands of these savages. Good luck guys.

What should we do about the ridiculous number of merkel cucks on this board?
just treat them as shills?
or should we try to get some arguments going to make them see reason?
should we make a poll how many there are?

ah well, that sucks
i wouldn't want to replace the long one, as it offers way more knowdledge about the afd and what it does, for people that don't know it yet, than the short one.

and we do kinda want to inform more people and get them to vote for them, so it needs to stay.
so far the brit was the only one that really had a problem with it, so eh, what can ya do.

oh it isn't for voters, we could easily find a good one in German, it's for Sup Forums
for germans it seems easiest to just read the basic program in the OP

>what do guys think of reports AFD is being funded by Putin?

it is the good old "the evil russian" fear game, even if the afd gets some funds by putin, that wouldn't mean they are a puppet.
personally i don't even regard putin as a threath to western society, as most of the mainstream media does, so i wouldn't bother with it.

but yeah, fearmongering with the old russian enemy meme.

we also need more traffic in these threads, it is hard to find these threads if you aren't actively searching

she can deny, doesn't mean it's not true

in any case, she and her party have advocated closer ties with Russia;

spiegel.de/international/germany/german-populists-forge-deeper-ties-with-russia-a-1089562.html

also,

>involving women in government EVER

shiggy diggy

>Petry separated from her husband Sven, a Lutheran pastor,[8] in October 2015.[24] Her domestic partner is Marcus Pretzell.[25] She has four children and lives in Tautenhain, Saxony.[6][21] Petry published a statement in early October 2015 in which she announced that she would separate from her husband, while also noting that “much more than just friendly feelings” had developed between her and fellow party member Marcus Pretzell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frauke_Petry

just leave germany; there is no fixing this. your country is fucked beyond all recognition

Upvote-chan approves

THICC

jihadists are a big problem, but solution is not russia

>i don't even regard putin as a threath to western society

wake up

>What should we do about the ridiculous number of merkel cucks on this board?

treat them like any other Sup Forums guy, normal conversations and discussions until they are clearly trolling, then just ignore as usual.

dunno if a poll would achieve anything for that

then we take the short one for the next thread

>implying closer ties with russia are bad

i am awake, same as trump regards putin not as a main problem. you should know that ameri bro.

last time i checked russia wasn't funding muslims to go to germany but (((they))) did.

well, it is middle of the night in europe and germans gotta work work work at day + christmas coming up. i am sure it will get better after the holidays.

>Be me
>Second generation Iranian immigrant
>Get to vote for the first time
>Vote for AfD in communal election
>Parents are pissed off

you voted for your own future, controlled immigration is good and you are part of it. the mass immigration is destroying the parent state = bad for you. so your parents are wrong and you did the right thing.

kek why did you tell them?
We need guys like you, you can speak much more freely in our racist lefty society

>last time i checked russia wasn't funding muslims to go to germany

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

trump is a problem too

>Trump is a problem too
thank you for correcting the record

>tfw the article has literally no source
kek

oh i see, a shillary guy.
nothing to add to this then, you are already defeated.

German and western values need to be preserved and protected by any cost. If anyone doesn't respect these values they don't deserve living here at all. It makes me sad that the German government doesn't enforce stricter laws and that's why we need a strong leadership.

out of curiosity how did you become redpilled?
and how much can we expect from integrated immigrants in general?

i wish we had more guys like you, i really do!

Also ich wurde nicht religiös erzogen und hatte viele Freiheiten um mir meine eigene Meinung zu bilden. Darüber hinaus habe ich mich viel mit dem Islam befasst und bin schnell zu dem Schluss gekommen, dass der Islam eine untermenschliche Ideologie besitzt und purer Schwachsinn ist. Ich sehe den Islam als Parasiten, der mit allen Maßnahmen vernichtet werden muss.
Es besteht ein großes Potenzial dafür, dass integrierte Ausländer einen Teil zum gesellschaftlichen Zusammenleben beitragen. Leider gibt es nur sehr wenige vollständig integrierte Ausländer.

Thanks, I really appreciate that!

Get a new leader for AfD, women shouldnt be involved in politics

She is more of a man than your """leader""", leaf.

oh i meant specifically how many of the integrated foreigners we can count on at the election.

Are your parents religious?

You can most certainly say that only a few foreigners will be voting for AfD because they might be scared by the Nazi Memes and the left wing anti-AfD propaganda.
No my parents are not religious.

>>Be me
>>Second generation Iranian immigrant
Are you Ali David "Ich bin Deutscher" S. reborn? If so god bless you. Literal Turk Slayer

moldovan police

>anybody who disagrees with me is CTR

stay retarded