Julius Malema taking control of Africa and kicking out the white corporations

Newest polling data shows the EFF gaining popularity in South Africa, especially with more people agreeing that Julius Malema is the Messiah of Africa.

They could win enough parliament seats in 2019 forming a coalition with the ANC to elect Julius Malema as the next President of the Republic of South Africa to prevent the white supremacist Democratic Alliance from taking over.

What are your thoughts on Malema running the show. He would give the farm lands stolen by white people back to Africans. He would take the mines away from white corporations. He would end national borders and unite sub-saharan Africa.

The richest continent in natural resources would be under his control. The world would tremble at a united Africa under the rule of His Excellency President Malema.

Other urls found in this thread:

econrsa.org/papers/w_papers/wp138.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'll just become the next Nigeria, kek

Stop posting Britcuck. We realize you're upset to be living in your ugly cold cloudy wasteland.

You mean Rhodesia.

DA councilmen from Nelson Mandela Bay predict the DA will win the presidency in 2019.

Let's prove them wrong on election day my brothers and sisters.

>Blacks
>Successfully running a country

We'll trade our nogs for his whites. Deal?

More economic growth under Thabo Mbeki than any white state president.

Out you go ignoramus.

You know that after 3 months into office of this guys, they will be all starving and begging for food aid.

oh i'm sure the blacks will govern it super well

I give you 2 nogs x white, even a sweeter deal than leaf's.

Look at Nigeria at what happens when bad whitey goes

Meanwhile Germany will take in 50000 more rapefuges.

Can a white in South Africa claim asylum to Europe?

Ok, then South Africa will finally descend into a 3rd world shithole. Face it, Apartheid was the best thing happening to this country, and they blew it.

>muh racism

Nope, that would conflict with the anti-white narrative they've got going

Let's look at economic growth during the apartheid era.

No white state president was able to achieve the economic growth that Nelson Mandela and Thabo Mbeki achieved.

Keep chirping ignoramus.

Maybe he will finally prove once and for all that Africans are incapable of running Africa.

Proof? Because when Thabo Mbeki took office unemployment was at 30% and the economy was in the shitter thanks to Mandela.

Word on the street is that Julius Malema was caught draining his nuts inside this African beauty.

Malema is the man my brothers lol.

>my brothers
you're in the wrong place dude

FANTASTIC NEWS! SO FANTASTIC, IN FACT, ALL THE AMERICAN BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD BE SHIPPED THERE TO HELP THEM KICK START THIS BRILLIANT AND FAIL PROOF IDEA!

>can always use another pair of hands around here

Not bad would definitely betray my race (For 1 night/3 mins at least) with her.

I hope he'll succeed, it will be gloriously ridiculous to watch. But unfortunately problems of nignog population will overwhelm him already at "take land from whites" stage.

didn't you hear about what happened to Zimbabwe when they kicked out the white farmers? Sad!

average economic growth was worse when the tiny dicked apartheid presidents ruled south africa

It is racist not to send western educated black people back to Africa all them, any one oppossed to it don't wanna see africa succeed an be mordern and aint no honkey ass cracka tell me differen

Oh, and i just forgot, if (when) negros fail at that, they all will blame nobody but white devil.

>farm lands stolen by white people
>farm lands which feed the African people
>african actually farming
say hi to Mugabe

I'm not an expert in south african politics, if I understand it, the ANC is corrupt and incompetent, and the EFF is possibly Zimbague tier, right?

Indeed. Very well said. It is racist to not send them back. It's the equivalent of not wanting them to succeed.

Wow - you mean he actually grew the economy at the same rate the Apartheid government did with UN sanctions in place?

Gee - that's really fucking impressive.

nobody here cares about niggers and nigger lovers

Why so rude?

I've been to Luxembourg before. It's beautiful there and I saw a lot of pretty white women holding hands with African and Arab men.

Sniped, S. Africa is a shit hole, 1/10th of the population has AIDS.

Hope he wins, and we evacuate all of the white population.

the white south Africa was developed country, now they grow from the ground. fell the difference, negro

much higher rate actually and stop making excuses

>the world donates billions of gibs
>look guys, we're doing good!

Because embargo didn't affect the economy yes.

Never argue with a nigger. Never

BASED

What, by the same mythical ratio that blacks wangs have over white ones?

Yeah, right.

>He would give the farm lands stolen by white people back to Africans.
But then it would cease to be farm land.

This ,OP is either a really dumb nigger or just a troll.

again, stop making excuses

the apartheid government brought the sanctions upon themselves

the fact of the matter is black presidents have grown south africa's economy more than any white president...even before sanctions.

today more south africans have access to food, water, medicine and other basic needs than ever before.

Dealing with blacks...it's all so tiresome. The Earth has black fatigue.

I still can't believe there are White Africans that still decide, of their volition, to reside in a country full of politicians that publicly consider eradicating all White populations. As if it was an issue worth considering and could be realistically implemented with the consent of the people. These Africans want all Whites dead. How more obvious do they have to be for White Africans to understand the picture?

I applaud them finally giving up the senseless fight against becoming a second Zimbabwe.
A country governed by negroes will always start to circle the drain, and you can only circle the drain for so long...

when pale white savages were living in snowcaves and couldn't tell their asses apart from their heads, nubian civilization was at the forefront of developing farming techniques

I understand that growth peaked in the early 60s before all the disinvestment, boycotts and sanctions kicked in.

You seem like a dude who's never actually lived in Africa. Come stay here for a bit. You'll learn a few things.

Nobody supports eradicating whites. That is a lie. Julius Malema only wants to get rid of the white corporations exploiting Africa's natural resources.

also no such thing as white africans. all whites living in africa are guests, not africans.

Whites need to get out of Africa, and Africans need to get out of white countries.

I think that's pretty fair.

hey man, he can make africa a black-only continent,

as long as we can make Europe a white-only continent.

I'll never forget

too bad they didn't get much farther than that.

That never made sense to me.
How exactly is it something to be proud of to have a highly advanced civilization with flying machines and mind-lasers and cloning and genetic manipulation and get your ass beat by people who just figured out that if you stick a special powder in a tube and hold a bit of fire to it, what's in the front of the tube flies out at high speeds?
Beat so hard that there is no trace of your civilization remaining after two or three centuries.

post proof or don't claim random bullshit

>get your ass beat by people who just figured out that if you stick a special powder in a tube and hold a bit of fire to it, what's in the front of the tube flies out at high speeds?

you didn't invent that dumbass. the chinese did.

Malema is just a black nationalist, he dindu nuffin.

AMANDLA!!!!!!!!!

That's even more of an argument against Africans then, isn't it?

Sure, Enjoy the read.

econrsa.org/papers/w_papers/wp138.pdf

the funny thins is that they will kick white companies to replace them with chinese companies

more of an argument that all white civilizations have done is steal other people's technology and use it to oppress others.

link not working

As the legend goes:

6,600 years ago, Yakub - the mad black scientist - decided to create da white man. He deliberately wanted to make the "da race of devils" to test da true black man's faith.

But then the whitey tricked Yakub and got out and took over da earth.

(No, I am not making any of this up. Millions of blacks in America believe this.)

you can't expect him to read, post a video

Most of the blacks in South Africa aren't from South Africa either. Fucking Bantu and shit.

>somehow the white men having nothing of their own, are able to do everything better than everyone else by stealing it.
You make every other race sound terrible

SO YOU SAIYAN WE WUZ GENIUSES N SHIET?!

>Newest polling data shows the EFF gaining popularity in South Africa, especially with more people agreeing that Julius Malema is the Messiah of Africa.
>They could win enough parliament seats in 2019 forming a coalition with the ANC to elect Julius Malema as the next President of the Republic of South Africa to prevent the white supremacist Democratic Alliance from taking over.
>What are your thoughts on Malema running the show. He would give the farm lands stolen by white people back to Africans. He would take the mines away from white corporations. He would end national borders and unite sub-saharan Africa.
>The richest continent in natural resources would be under his control. The world would tremble at a united Africa under the rule of His Excellency President Malema.

Let them do it.

But also let them know that when they begin to starve it will be their own fault and no one will help them.

Nah dude. The Chinese will pay off whichever official needs bribing to reallocate the contracts or licenses they're interested in. That's how shit goes in Africa.

So you admit to enslaving the jews! Get your checkbook ready goy, you have reparations to pay!

Yes please. Then all africans have a home and can leave. /thread

>He would take the mines away from white corporations
Top Kek. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

na it will never get as bad as the potato famine in which you whites savages in ireland were starving

First time I saw this guy I thought he looked like the antichrist. This is getting spooky now that people are calling him a messiah and stuff. What if this is it? The beginning of the Apocalypse.

DAS RITE!

(What's hilarious to me about the Yakub story is that the blacks still got outsmarted by the whites. Like, even when blacks are writing their own fairy tales, they are still more stupid than whites.)

if he wins the people of africa will be fucked

please kek let him win

Dumb niggers fighting the white man when the chinamen are phasing in colonization.

you realize the rest of the world economy would collapse while africa would thrive if our african brothers cut out access to africa's natural resources?

yeah you tell him, at least you'll still have field mice!

they're niggers, they call anybody with a silver tongue their messiah.

Look at the rastafari religion, they praise the ONE black leader they've had that didn't fuck them over.

These aren't people, they're niggers.

Do you really think the mining cartel, are just going to sit back and let billions of dollars go to nogs?

jesus christ niggers are stupid

So can the niggers all go back to africa then?

Does SA still have nukes? Even unofficially?

Fucking trolls. Here I thought you were just some poorly informed yank. Serve me right I guess.

no the nuke arsenal was dismantled

only reason SA had nukes in the first place was because they were planning on nuking areas of africa filled with black people

a holocaust was stopped thnx to the ANC ending apartheid

Turned out great for Zimbabwe.

I'm not really sure user.

and you've only shitposted here and provided no real rebuttals

be gone troll

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

No.

Still got some fissionables locked away some place, but no devices or delivery systems. Our military's massively underfunded and has gone completely to shit.

If he takes the diamond mines that'd be tight. fuck spending all that money on diamond rings -- if julius frees up that market and cucks De Beers I'll respect him

nigger; don't care

and this is another reason why white people in africa don't know what the fuck they're talking about

what benefit would it be to south africa to waste more money on the military?

is someone planning on invading south africa?

GTFO troll

Isn't the fisson material the hard part? They could make bombs practically overnight if they have that read.

they'll fuck up the country and all the niggers will try to flood into non nigger countries with muh welfare

De Beers is the only reason diamonds are worth anything. They're not actually useful for all that many things.

Girls will just make you buy them something else user.