UNCUCK us - help Serbian bros

Since a similar thread has been archived, I suppose it's time for a new one because this is a very important issue to every white European nation.

Bosnia is a Balkan "country" that was in war during the 90s.

Half of it is Serbian (Republika Srpska) and the other half Bosniak and Croatian (called Federation)

I'm a Serb (family originally from Serbia, moved to Bosnia during the 1960's) and I live in Republika Srpska.

I feel fucking cucked and betrayed. Literally no one is helping us and no one cares about us. Not even Serbia - our country. Not to mention other European Orthodox brothers.

>GDP in federation - 4000 Euro
>GDP in Republika Srpksa - 3000 Euro

>Savings in Federation - 3.2 billion Euro
>Savings in Republika Srpska - 1.4 billion Euro

>Republika Srpska debt - twice bigger than in Federation

>They have higher average salaries, higher pensions, their economy is growing faster.

Meanwhile, in Republika Srpska young people are moving to Serbia or going abroad.

Bosniak and Croat scum are breeding like fucking rabbits. That's just what they do.

>Europe and the US don't want to stop this because Croats are white Catholics and Bosniaks (trash) are white "muslims" - these pigs, drink, fuck and gamble, so Europe likes them for basically not being muslim. They have a small group of real ("extreme") muslims but that's not nearly enough for the rest of the world to hate them and Bosniak scum hate them themselves too.

Both Croats and Bosniaks were fucking Nazis during WW2 and killed hundreds of thousands of Serbs, yet Europe is OK with that. So these cunts are now working together and basically overtaking Bosnia.

Ortodox Europe MUST stop this plague. If they don't help us there will be no Serbs in Bosnia in 20 years time - we will get fucking cucked by mudslimes and fag croats.

Serbia and Orthodox brothers must help us out or we are gonna be overtaken by wannabe sandniggers and crofags.

As ancient white Europeans we Serbs deserve better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/22/europe/anis-amri-berlin-christmas-market/
kurir.rs/crna-hronika/kurir-tv-prvi-snimci-iz-sela-srpskog-islamiste-niko-ne-veruje-da-je-boban-terorista-clanak-2602307
wikiwand.com/en/Origin_of_the_Albanians#/Genetic_studies
kurir.rs/rade-markovic-dao-nalog-da-se-ubiju-srpska-deca-u-peci-1998-clanak-1182597
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

make yugo slavia again

>Wake up in the middle of the night
>Run to my globe
>See that Kosova and Bosnia still exist
>Go to rest easily knowing that Serbs are still cucked

>Italian cuck humor

>Angry repressed Serb
Thats what you get for trying to start wars any chance you get.
>inb4 ITALY LMAO WAR

You claim you are great fighters who fought with honour and what not.
All you did was kill civilians, bombard cities into hell, bomb hospitals, deny UN medical help to enter cities, and fight untrained militias.
Then NATO bombs that utter pigshit filled hole that you call a capital and you collapse and die.
All the Serb in Bosnia&Hertz should just fuck off, because it seems like everyone else gets along fine.

>You claim you are great fighters who fought with honour and what not.

We indeed are.

>All you did was kill civilians, bombard cities into hell, bomb hospitals, deny UN medical help to enter cities, and fight untrained militias.

Yes, and? We killed Bosniaks, Croats and Orthodoxs who didn't abide us. What's bad about that? We're not cucks, we are warriors, why is that something to be ashamed of? Most of them were civilians, so fucking what?

>Then NATO bombs that utter pigshit filled hole that you call a capital and you collapse and die.

Collapse and die? Kek, what. Educate yourself.

>All the Serb in Bosnia&Hertz should just fuck off, because it seems like everyone else gets along fine.

They can get along however the fuck they like, but Bosnia is Serbian, always has been and always will be.

Kill yourself, Italian cuck

at this point you arent even trying to catch something

Just bide your time, once enough of Europe is decucked no one will stop you.

I hope, but the situation with Serbs in Bosnia (as described in OP) is urgent and we do not have that much time, trust me on this.

And I hope for once America stays out of this.

Jesus Christ the edge.
>We indeed are
Again, you didn't fight, you killed unarmed civilians and untrained militias.
Last time i checked doing shit like that isn't on the list of shit that gets you honor.

I caught a little angry Bosnian who thinks hes Serbian.

>Again, you didn't fight, you killed unarmed civilians and untrained militias.
>Last time i checked doing shit like that isn't on the list of shit that gets you honor.
Thats a bit ironic coming from italy

Killing rats doesnt require honor but it requires different tactics doesnt it?

You mean Ethiopia?
I don't see anyone claiming we got any honour for that war.
I've actually visited Croatia, B&H and Serbia.
the first two are nice countries, Bosnia is a bit backwards but people seem nice enough.
Serbia looked like a common Russian ghetto, full of rude skinheads.
As mutch as i love all the remove kebab shit, Serbs are the actual subhumans.

>Again, you didn't fight, you killed unarmed civilians and untrained militias.

Yes we indeed did. So? They're subhuman Bosniak, Croat and Albanian scum. What's bad about exterminating them, enlighten me oh great Italian warrior.

>I caught a little angry Bosnian who thinks hes Serbian.

A Serb is a Serb, no matter where he is from. Besides, most Balkan people actually are Serbs,they just decided to sell out and switch religions.

Neck yourself, cuck

mrš u pičku materinu

You are really trying hard.
I know it sucks to be you but you can't blame the evil world every 10 years for your shitty country.
You suck at war, good at get drunk and burn a village.

>I've actually visited Croatia, B&H and Serbia.
>the first two are nice countries, Bosnia is a bit backwards but people seem nice enough.

Kek, did you like it in Croatia, since most men there are faggots, I bet you did? What about Bosnia, which cities in Bosnia did you visit? Did you witness degenerate Bosniaks drink and eat pork, claiming to be "white" and muslims? kek

>Serbia looked like a common Russian ghetto, full of rude skinheads.

Russia and Serbia go way back and we are brothers. Don't tell me some Serbia skinhead beat you up?

>As mutch as i love all the remove kebab shit, Serbs are the actual subhumans.

Weren't we removing kebab though? You're contradicting yourself.

>I know it sucks to be you but you can't blame the evil world every 10 years for your shitty country.

Implying Serbia isn't a better country, in all aspects than Croatia.

>You suck at war, good at get drunk and burn a village.

If we suck at war, how come we almost exterminated you and your Bosniak fag brothers?

And good idea, I'll get drunk and burn a Bosniak/Croat village near me. You Croats are at least good for giving us superior men ideas.

Nice map with Kosovo a part of Serbia.

Thanks

kek

Why does sarajevo have buildings that are super new and futuristic looking?

Is there a punchline here? Is this the famous Canadian humor?

Remake the Roman empire.

Purge islam/Africans.

Serbs have the best blowjob lips in the balkans, even male ones.

>even male ones.

An Italian fag.

What a surprise

this is true
they give best blowjobs too, even the male ones

>they give best blowjobs too, even the male ones

Wow a Croatian and an Italian admitting they're fags.

This is new, glad you're doing it though. Get it out of your system.

just needed my dick cleaned senpai, they do it for free

Very funny, vukovarsrebrenica, is that the famous croatian humour?

ajde buraz odjebi, dosadan si više sa ovakvim threadovima, juga ovo, juga ono

izađi iz maminog podruma, napuši se, napij se, izjebi nešto i život će ti bit lakši, vjeruj mi

Tisina pokatoliceni Srbine

IIT: serb chimping out like typical serb

>not an argument

>serb
>saying greater serbia will extend into greece.

Remember that the greeks are your friends right? I don't think they would appreciate this. Hahaha

>greater serbia

Yes Greeks and Russians especially are our friends, who are America's friends except the Jews?

Germany
France
England
Canada
Saudi Arabia
Japan
Australia
Italy
The rest of fucking Nato
Egypt
Turkey
Ukraine (Suck it Russia)
Bosnia
Croatia
The rest of the EU
Greece (They sleep around)

Enjoy being the kid sitting all alone at the lunch table with your big fat stupid cousin.

>no Israel

Where are your Jewish friends?

Terrible list btw

You have to let go of your brand of ethnic nationalism as a foreign policy except in the case of broader south Slavic nationalism.

>Ukraine
>Turkey
>Saudi Arabia
>friends
My god.

Kek'd

>napuši se, napij se, izjebi nešto i život će ti bit lakši

CroatFag admitting he is a subhuman skid.

>You have to let go of your brand of ethnic nationalism

I agree with you on this. The former Yugoslav states should be unified under a strong sense of Slavic nationalism. All commies, Islamists, Zionists need to gtfo.

>canadians
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Not Slavic, but Serbian nationalism. Let's call it like it is. We are all Serbs anyway, some have different religion - big deal.

SERBIAN was an ACCOMPLICE to the BERLIN TRUCK TERRORIST

Amri was particularly close to one of those charged in November, BOBAN SIMEONOVIC, a German intelligence official told CNN.

The informant said SIMEONOVIC and another member of the network "were in favor of that and gave him a place to hide."

Members of the Abu Walaa network also discussed driving a truck full of gasoline with a bomb into a crowd, the police informant told investigators, according to the documents.

In late 2015 and early 2016, SIMEONOVICtried through his contacts at a mosque in the northern German town of Hildesheim to arrange logistics for Amri to leave the country, according to the files.

According to the police informant, SIMEONOVIC repeatedly stressed to followers in Germany that there was a "state of war" in the country. SIMEONOVIC and Abu Walaa "deem attacks justified, desire attacks, and support attackers," the informant stated.

How's that for "Kebab Removal"

LINK:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/22/europe/anis-amri-berlin-christmas-market/

nah you cant make serbs, craots or bosniaks or whatever clan make give up their idenity

the thing is to have a unifying identity above it

our state failed because of many reasons:

communism, unresolved serbo-croatian hegemony, being forced to love each other after ww2 where we killed each other, the inherently foreign "muslim" factor

well define what a serb is since you answered my question by proxy

How to fix the balkans?
>pic related

The guy who literally sheltered the Truck driver is from the the central Serbia village: SARBANOVAC.

Here is a link itnerviewing his family:

kurir.rs/crna-hronika/kurir-tv-prvi-snimci-iz-sela-srpskog-islamiste-niko-ne-veruje-da-je-boban-terorista-clanak-2602307

Serbs lie to the christians that they are kebab removers so bad.

Serbs love lying to people who don't know Balkan History that they are Kebab Removers. They fought alongside Turks: Pic Related

Educate yourself:

>According to Deretić, prior to the conquests of Alexander the Great, there lived an even more-accomplished conqueror named Serbon Makeridov, who was "father of all nations" and that "all of his descendants, or rather all known peoples, have Serbian origin".Ancient peoples such as ancient Greeks and Celts are therefore claimed to be Serbian. Deretić asserts that existing historical research is evidence for these theories

Albanians are here way before both Turks and Slavs. I don't buy the Illyrian shit for one second, but we were here before the Slav barbarians came in 7th century.

"The three haplogroups most strongly associated with Albanian people (E-V13, R1b and J2b2) are often considered to have arrived in Europe from the Near East with the Neolithic revolution or late Mesolithic, early in the Holocene epoch. Within the Balkans, all three have a local peak in Kosovo, and are overall MORE common among Albanians, Greeks and Vlachs THAN Slavs "

Also, Albanian is a Indo European language that had to have developed around central europe or southeast europe where they pretty much are now anyway.

wikiwand.com/en/Origin_of_the_Albanians#/Genetic_studies

Retarded post and false propaganda

>Deretić

ok now im convinced that you just shitpost so ppl think serbs are insane

also where is his evidence? give me some proofs man.

It's not my problem that people are so bluepilled.

I present the facts and provide sources, it's up to everyone to swallow the red pill.

You don't have to, balija, stay who you are. Muslim scum.

>Kosovo is Serbia

92% Albanian

Albanians=Serbs

What's your point?

well i looked up your source and its a quote from the 2003 from the study:

Accounting for a Violent Past, by Other than Legal Means, Journal of Southeast European & Black Sea Studies 3

which quotes his as in that was something the researchers picked up on one of his lectures

can you link me a torrent or scribd of one of his books where he talks about those subjects

or you can just post his hypothesis here

eradicate albanians and take their land. you can split it with greeks (and give us 1km seacoast , just for 3 moreta and dreams)

seriously ,there is nothing left from the natives,they are roaches nowdays

All you have to do is buy his books (you can get them at any bookstore in Serbia, they're everywhere) and swallow the red pill.

Jews are censoring him on the internet, what a surprise.

>False Propaganda
Coming from a serb? The most brainwashed people in the region?

Your own government literally killed teenagers in Kosovo just to make you people think UCK was doing it. Hahhaha.

LINK: kurir.rs/rade-markovic-dao-nalog-da-se-ubiju-srpska-deca-u-peci-1998-clanak-1182597

what is your opinion on kufars?

>the thing is to have a unifying identity above it

I agree with you I personally hate tito and his old communist regime. I believe in order to unify the Yugoslav states under one we need to allow each former country in the newly formed Yugoslavia to have the right to practice whatever religion and identity they so choose too. However at the end of day you would be like everyone else in the country a proud patriot under Yugoslavia willing to fight for the blood of the south slavs and no one else. I know this would probably not happen however I feel that this could be a resolution to the situation and relations in the former Yugoslav states.

>eradicate albanians

Just try it. Albania is member of Nato, read article 5.

Albania and Kosovo millitary are trained by the US military, the best military the earth has seen in the history of man... They regularly conduct drills in the region, you think its like it used to be? When you kept albanians poor and weak?

>The most brainwashed people in the region?

You misspelled redpilled

Clownfiesta

Serbia pull your shit together. You can't whine about your proxy states, conspire with Russia, negotiate with EU, host migrants from wars you actually didn't start, remove kebab and help ISIS at the same time.

Brijesnica?

Your own government killed SERB teenagers. I omitted accidently.

How can you not see that "Serb ISIS member" is false leftist and Jewish propaganda?

FFS are you really that bluepilled?

Just look at that guy, he doesn't even look Serbian, he looks muslim.

Ne. Zasto?

Coming from a serb? The most brainwashed people in the region?

>Your own government literally killed teenagers in Kosovo just to make you people think UCK was doing it. Hahhaha.

If only I knew why god created Alboturks. Like ffs do your people ever know when to stop.

Why so muslims ,btw.

Again, falsifying history.

Typical Croat

i know but one person from bosnia who would shitpost at 3am and source deretic as a way to troll people

Watch them interviewing his family in his own village. He's a serb.

As for if he "looks" serbian, this is literally what one of your famous Cetniks looks like LMAO
>kurir.rs/crna-hronika/kurir-tv-prvi-snimci-iz-sela-srpskog-islamiste-niko-ne-veruje-da-je-boban-terorista-clanak-2602307

Why do Serbs steal everything from Croats and then try to call them thiefs? They are the biggest plunderers in the region baka

prove me wrong.

Serbs don't exist, the Balkans are completely imaginary. Never make this thread again.

>Serbs don't exist, the Balkans are completely imaginary. Never make this thread again

Why are serbs from Serbia so cucked. FFS they're sometimes worse then even alboturks.

>Why are serbs from Serbia so cucked. FFS they're sometimes worse then even alboturks.

The man is joking.

All Serbs should stand united.

Anti Muslim Sentiment is the best thing to happen that shitstain of a nation Serbia.

Now you got people believing their bullshit because they are ebic kebap removals xddd.

Little do people know Serbians are the biggest shit disturbers in the balkans; commit war crimes and acts of genocide against their own people. Much worse than balkan "muslims".

Literally a bunch of Asiatic savages claiming to be ancient Europeans.

God bless Clinton, next time use pic related

Read this, Albanian scum:

Face it, your ancestors were Serbs and you should just give up and admit it. Stop spreading false propaganda.

Fuck I cant understand jokes, kek.

Read this:

And admit you're just a diaspora "Croat"(a catholic Serb) trolling this board.

If you actually believe what you're saying, just kill yourself.

Yeah, yeah, sure. Hate the Serbs like it's 1995 again. We're used to it. We're the fucking worst. Genocided millions of people. Whatever the fuck.

That's how people behave when they don't realize they have descended from Serbs.

Instead of going back to their ancestors and accepting their old religion, they just remain bluepilled.

Sad

Yes we killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, yes we wanted to exterminate Bosniaks and Croats and the West fucking stopped us.

Instead of thanking us and helping us do what we have started, they've decided to stop us.

Now this scum blowing up their fucking cities.

How smart

Except I speak Albanian and it's not a slavic language whatsoever. It's on it's own branch in the Indo European language tree. Its at least 3000 years old. You literally know nothing about albanian history nor have you ever been interested to learn, you just want to live in your masturbatory paranoid delusional fantasy.

Plus DNA corroborates that Albanians have the E-V13 gene which is in Kosovo since neolithic times. Slavs literally do not have it, nor do turks ( I knew what you were going to say).

Dunno what else to add other than, its absurd that you think you can convince me I'm actually a serb ( of course because balkans mixed in more peaceful times i probably have a serb ancestor somewhere, as you probably have a shiptar HAHHAHA). You must live in such a solipsistic psychotic version of a world.

>I probably have a serb ancestor somewhere

Glad you admit it

And you probably have many shiptars ancestors. But it's conclusive that albanians were here before the serbs, so stop smoking drugs because it seems that you have done enough already.

Serbs are scum, Albanians are the proto-humans. Croats did nothing wrong in WW2. Muslims never imported mujahedeen to fight in Bosnia.

We have to redpill the masses, literally shove the red pill down their throats because once they understand they are all actually SERBS they will accept the truth.

You're a Serb.

Accept it

Albanians aren't proto humans. They were just in balkans before slavs. I don't believe the Illyrian bullshit, but they were here. I personally cant wait for the next 20 years when DNA testing becomes as cheap as printing paper, and everyone has their genetic history mapped online and world history is exposed much more concretely.

You have a delusion to help you cope with your shitty life. You have issues that you don't know how to manage with and so your unconscious has created a paranoiac image of an oppressor that has sabotaged you into forgetting that:

WE
WUZ
SERBIANZZZ

Let it go.

valjal ova?

Nice picture of your forefather.

You will see the light someday.

Yes, you are Proto Humans. Stop lying. As you breed, you deserve to expand your ethnic homeland. Only then will your prosperous tribal way of life be safe from those pesky Slavs. Then you can unleash your science and start contributing to the world. But first breed more sqips.

TO SMO MI BRATE

Laku Noc!