How excited are you for "When We Rise," the television event of the century?

How excited are you for "When We Rise," the television event of the century?

youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A

this is just sickening
they are promoting overthrowing government liek something trendy

just sick

stick to your guns, ameribros and shoot as many coons and sjw as possible

kek wills it

This is so overboard on schmaltzy shit that there's no way I could ever watch it.

At least the left the gays out

this is close to what lefties actually believe. They truly think white men wake up in the morning just thinking about how to opress minorities and degenerates.

immensely retarded, all villains are white guys, agenda too obvious. They need to write fiction that fulfills their evil white male oppressor fantasy because reality doesn't do it for them.

Holy shit this is sovietic-tier propaganda

mfw we have become Sodom. day of reckoning when?

This will flop

Teddy is truly one of the most redpilled people of all time.

It's a shame he had to do those bombings instead of getting tenure at a university and then publishing whatever he wanted.

>THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

kek they still don't realize that the veil was lifted..

You know what I also love? How ABC's shitty dramas get cancelled in less than a season. When We Roise is no exception.

its hard to become that redpilled, especially before the internet where he likely had no one to really talk to about it.

This is the Progressive, visual equivalent of Christian rock.

Someone please start a livestreamwhen the first episode airs so Sup Forumslacks can all watch and laugh at it together.

Omg is annoda tv showa !

>"I don't understand!" - fuckingwhitemale
>"hhhwee could use anotha loud voice"
>"no matter who you are, you are not alone"

So empowering

What's his endgame?

get AIDS
die

THIS is why America needs to bring back HUAC and McCarthyism.

Yeah, I guess if Hitler was alive today he'd just post on Sup Forums and masturbate to trannies.

A-are you saying the electronic ghettofied rendition of Hallelujah didn't win you over, goy? Our focus groups said y-you'd like that.

>tfw Leftist propaganda has finally reached God's-Not-Dead levels of idiocy
And that's why I'm on Sup Forums now.

I wonder if the people who fought so hard for gay rights and liberation then would be happy with the Poz Parties and 50% of black homosexuals of today having AIDS.

Because even if they were going for something else, that's what their end game ended up being. Death by AIDS for everything. Massive endebtment to big Pharma for AIDS medicine and death when the money runs out.

Was it worth it?

To someday be a congressxir.