Google is profiting from holocaust denial

theguardian.com/technology/2016/dec/22/google-profiting-holocaust-denial-jewish-breman-museum

"Breman Museum in Atlanta says it is paying $2 a click to stop neo-Nazi site being top result for ‘did the Holocaust happen’"

Who knew? I thought Google was ran by jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

searchengineland.com/googles-results-no-longer-in-denial-over-holocaust-265832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING KEK NATSOC REVOLUTION WHEN

wtf I love Google now

its not even working
top kek

Ausfag here - SF is the top result as of right now.

I googled it and clicked the stormfront link just to help out

Wait this means that the search has increased drastically does it not?

S-shut it down N-NOW!

Would googling that question put me in jail?

ayy mac masterrace

It's jew tactics. Jew as fuck.

probably not. just speaking out and asking questions about it would. kek

>it actually showed Stormfront as a top result

How come you have 100k more results than me?

Aussies = Nazis confirmed?

livin the dream

This is when you know the war is starting to go your way.

Who fucking knew the Jews were so scummy they charge to push their own lies.

why dont these retards address holocaust ''deniers'' questions instead of silencing them and shouting muh neo-natzee ? shouldnt be too hard if theyre as dumb as they say

it literally makes anybody who is remotely intellectually curious doubt it

Why do people deny holocaust? Gestappo assholes were controlling opinion and population and would arrest anyone they didn't like. Jews were put into labour camps to die. These are the historical facts.

Jews love antisemitic stuff, it makes them relevant.

They were put in camps but they most certainly were not killed off.

we only dispute the numbers honestly.

pretty sure they jewed us on how many jews actually died.

Exactly, the denialsm of the neoliberal left is in direct conflict with their supposed vales of critical thinking and open debate. Hypocritical neoliberal interventionists agent provocateuring wars worldwide with controlled oppositions has become obvious.

Hopefully Trump will help crush neoliberal globalist plotlines instead of continuing the mokosatsu repression of the denialist shaming (((culture))).

wtf i love google now?!?

Goys don't look go back to sleep.

Be a martyr...

Stop being a faggot Hitler was shot and jailed before becoming to power.

fucking kek
searchengineland.com/googles-results-no-longer-in-denial-over-holocaust-265832

kikes don't want to pay $2?

nah you would just be on a list. the good news is if you go on pol often youre probably already on one so go ahead and google it

Khazar pharisees, the big nosed, yid master kikes who have very little semetic blood mixed into theor ethnicity, love Incorrect antisemetic information that they promote specifically to debunk later.

Khazars also sterilize Ethiopean semites, deport the half kike rape babies from their filipino maids, ran the slave trade, ran the cathocuck church, bolsheviked millions of ethnic gentiles to death, were the bog nosed conquistadors that raped all of South America, threw their Romani eGypo traderoute packniggers under the bus when masquerading as Vichy, blamed semite "beni israeli" afghans for the big nosed SaudIsisRaEl attack on 9/11 and slaughter Yemeni semites whenever possible... all of which kikes do not want mentioned because it is irrefutable hypocrisy.

Someone was killed in WW2, probably mostly indigenous gentile ethnicities.