She has a point, you know

She has a point, you know...

No

It feels like she is heavily shitposting and desperate for attention, bet she did not vote.

>Random whore thinks she has the right to talk to the president about anything

This is why I really hate twitter. It gives the crazies a voice when in real life they would be shunned and avoided like the insane people they really are.

>instead of presidenting

hes not president

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Her pic is of her in sunglasses and drinking from a straw, I doubt she could be much up her own ass.

fpbp

The man is obvious angry at Trump and is trying to manipulate him

Not an argument he's not President yet.
sage delete

is diz nigga serious?
Most of the ones that did not vote came from the city too, i wonder why.

to be honest preserving the ability of the country to defend itself is one of the most important parts of "presidenting"

>honey
stopped reading, life is too short to waste any time comprehending and digesting snarky liberal bitchiness

>They only need to buy one plane.

Do people like this not realize that important people don't really read their twitter? They have other staffers do it for them, and then only get a reply if its someone noteworthy.

>hey, skip out on your inaugaration entirely and the USAAF could have 2 planes.

>Lives in city
>Votes for Trump

Woops, I must of missed that memo...

I voted for trump and I live in the city

But what does future congressxir Brian Wu think about this?

The only thing i am upset about is that he has to hold lockhead martin accountable and not 100s of others in a position to do so other than him

Did you not fucking see that Boeing said they would be able to make their Air Force 1's under budget after they met with TRUMP? Fuck the military industrial complex, Trump wont deal with that bullshit

That she's an uninformed, smug idiot that thinks she knows everything? That will in turn subsequently block posters that post actual facts at her?
Why don't you guys actually sage the garbage threads?

>I called Trump a big doody head on his Twitter! He's totally gonna cry when he reads it tonight! Another win for Progressiveness!

Good thing Trump sees everyone as an American and will consider anything he reads seriously.

>canada

>1 post by this ID
Oh how quickly we forgot how to identify shills.

>N-notice me, s-senpai . . .

Hah, no. She looks pathetic. They have to know their impotent rage just entertains us.

I fucking love it. Trump could say "black people are awesome" and lefties hate him so much theyd disagree. Hes going to cause so much ideological chaos that they wont know what to do with themselves.

>actively try to reduce overpriced mlitary spending
>lefties try to mock you for "shopping around"

W E W

This kind of garbage logic is going to splinter the democratic base into a million pieces

Requesting an f-35 smuggie.

>white liberal women

not even once.

who is this and what exactly are her qualifications?
None?

That's what I expected.

>dumb twitter roastie with a generic profile picture thinks she has a say in the politics of a super-power, and how America should spent it's money on its military
Man, its almost like she wants to buy pink tricycles for America's special forces. Her say is irrelevant in politics, and indicates that she is a massive stuck-up attention whore

She's a nutjob, I'm sure she thinks Trump is personally reading every one of her tweets

I get fucking banned by faggot mods for "spamming" and they let this retard post this low effort bait in every single thread no problem

>i've seen this exact post 10+ times in the past 2 days

MODS = CODS

Okay, well, alright... you can be a huge bitch and that's cool that you're wanting to nag about things, but she admits one costs tens of millions less in her own tweet. Does she like to just throw money away?

>too caught up in small details
>is probably a berniebot that was complaining about the F35 a year ago

he really has no reason to focus on "presidenting" since he's yet to be inaugurated

>honey
>sweetie
Look at this girl trying to belittle a 70 billionaire president elect with mommy talk.

>bess kalb

the fuck kind of name is this?

If a girl ever condescended to me with the words sweetie and honey she would get an uppercut

Whoa i never seed dis before

No she doesnt really.

Shes actually just an uppity cunt who thinks she knows something.

And who does this dumb bitch think she is calling people honey and sweety.

Dumb bitch.

>Trump not taking a salary
>Trump complaining about cost of government contracts for Air Force One rejuvination project
>liberal pretending to care about economics demands he reduces the cost of his inauguration too

Presumably more than $25 spent on the Inauguration would be too much for her. How much did Obama spend on his inauguration again? Stupid cunt.

>honey
>sweetie
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE OUTRAGE IF A WHITE MALE CALLED HER THESE THINGS
hypocrite cunt needs to get back to servicing tyrone and stfu about the god emperors affairs. its his country now. you dont like it, and i hope you dont, THEN MOVE THE FUCK OUT. go to cucknadia. there nice and arab up there.

Almost got me upset til I realized how ridiculous it is

>85 million for one f-35
>australia pays 11.5billion for 58 = ~$198million per fighter
They're ripping us off in trade

No goy, it just costs more shekels to make them fly upside down over there.

>City people
WELFARE PEOPLE

>buy 7 f-18s instead of f-35s
>inauguration all but balanced out

I don't see a problem here.

>She's Jewish

She has no point. The details he chooses to upset over are specifically engineered toward his image as president. It's almost as if you have never read Scott Adams' blog desu.

i think Obama actually has the record for most expensive inauguration

Is she seriously implying that 20 billion dollars saved is somehow not good?

>Leaf

>Rachel Maddow and numerous other lefties hate the design complaints and cost overruns of the new plane
>Trump: Look at these design compaints and cost overruns! Let's kill this plane!
>Lefties: it seems you're getting bogged down in details and failing to President
>even though you're not president yet
>and this is exactly what they wanted
>and neither Obama nor Hillary so much as complained about this

Remember to report these posts

>Check her timeline
>Been tweeting the Teflon Don non stop with Liberal Snark for months

Someone wants to get TRUMPED in the vagina badly

Kalb means dog