No. Stop sucking pharma dick, pussyboi

You spelled start wrong

nope

stop inbreeding

Stop telling me what to do you wannabe viking looking ass

I already did.

looks like the bootyblasted stoner squad has arrived

Stop not obeying me

someone is ruining my buzz but i dont know who?

im 2 or 3 months clean now.

fuck the herbal jew.

How do you not get a warning for this?

Fuck off I'm useing it to get off meth.

>looks like the alcohol whore has arrived

how surprising. every single time, this is the stoner's kneejerk reaction

>b...but....muh alcohol....muh big pharma...

ever heard of sobriety, fag?

Good one m8 hope you got your system clean for once and stay using the burning bush in a responsible way of course!

Stop sucking cock, faggot

.>fuck the herbal jew

What does the jew have to do with it, anyway? If I work a job or two, take a class, and grow a plant I don't see how it's anyone's goddamn business. I'm not drinking and driving. I'm not taking up space in municipal court, and LEO aren't wasting their time and resources on me.

I respectfully ask you--or anyone else--to tell learn me on the subject.

Yo' blaze it faggot!

>sobriety
>implying that you're not a filthy addict
>implying that you're not use other different ways of getting stoned
Keep acting like you don't consume chocolate faggot!

Going on 2 years.

i eat sweets rarely, i'm at a healthy weight. good try though. shit, i barely even drink caffeine. i think it'd be a bit of a stretch to call me a filthy addict, but that's probably just you projecting

>current year
> not taking cannabis suppositories thrice daily
wew lad

if its good enough for Washington and Jefferson, then its good enough for me. What is wrong with a touch of bud in the evening? I grow it myself, so who's actually getting Jewed here?

Blaze it errday stoners are shit though, I think we can all agree on that.

>a touch of bud in the evening?
>Blaze it errday stoners

what is the difference here, exactly? if youre smoking weed every evening, isn't that almost like....blazing it errday?

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=MMh8V04s7Ts

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the stoners who toke all day long from the moment they wake up, to the moment they go to bed.
I used to be one of those idiots. Now I use cannabis responsibly.

Blaze it erry day is the equivalent to a frat boy slamming beers before class and letting the whole world know his love for weed/ cheap beer.

Smoking in the evening is equivalent to a hard working man coming home after a long day and having a glass of wine.

Youre welcome

Stop judging me!

>Smoking in the evening is equivalent to a hard working man coming home after a long day and having a glass of wine.

i think that depends on how much you smoke in the evening, if you're blazing a gram every night then you're a "blaze errday" stoner whether you acept it or not

Stop worry about what other people put in their bodies.

So you're a pedophile murderer then. We all have our vices I guess, but jeez man.

Stop caring about what other do to themselves

Why don't the mods delete these threads?

>Just came inside from smoking a doobie
>Check on /pol
>First post tells me to stop smoking pot
>MRW

Weed itself is not degenerate though it is strongly correlated with degenerates

What's with all the anti-weed shilling lately? Smoke or drink what you want, just don't be a faggot about it

For Cannabis patients the health benefits highly outweigh the few, if barely any risks or problems associated with the habit.

you sound new

a gram is nothing, even when its the highest quality buds the average smoke can easily put away a gram in a night

Fuck off with your ugly face pubes you degenerate Muslim fagget

7 more of those good years and your system will be update, keep the good work user
You still consuming food products
>now be a real man and grow your own!

But he never said that so why even make that point? He said "a touch of bud"

because "a touch" is not a unit of measurement and back when i smoked an eighth a day i would've called smoking 1g "a touch"

a gram per day is definitely not nothing lmao, that's like a dope addict saying a bag a day is nothing

And you sound like a fucking faggot who thinks anything besides total sobriety is degenerate, I'm not imagining it when I say that I see these stupid threads every day

you sound triggered, maybe you need to go smoke a bowl and chillout amirite?

Not my fault you lack the self control to not smoke an eighth a day :^)

except i was only smoking that much during a few month span several years ago. so clearly i do, in fact, have some self control or i'd still be smoking (or using other intoxicants) today.

stop stabbing euronymous

I did leave me alone.

dude wat me2

>having to quit everything because you lack the self control to use in moderation
>but I totally have self control guys

Damn it, I never wanted to listen to you, Viking man, but I was going to stop anyway.

Don't kill people.

Weed is for degenerates and kids.

>Varg's video gets interrupted by loud screams in the other room
>becomes a slide show with text

i smoke pole. how do i stop being a faggot at the same time?

Don't talk about it

i didn't "have" to quit anything, i didn't lose my job or get arrested or have health problems or financial problems, etc. i chose to stop because i feel better and healthier this way, is that a problem?

you sound triggered, maybe you need to go to an AA meeting and chillout amirite?

lel how witty, turning my own insult on me. i'll remind you what triggered sounds like so you don't embarrass yourself again:

>And you sound like a fucking faggot who thinks anything besides total sobriety is degenerate

But it's legal now

bout t lite bowl and play some vid games just cuz u said tht. Jk I dont lite up, I use a vape lmao

>people on Sup Forums claim to be NatSoc/traditionalists
>meanwhile they all smoke weed and have casual sex

Lmao what a shit fucking board..Reddit really fucked us up

I can't stop smoking weed. Had no trouble quitting morphine and mephedrone yet I can't stop smoking weed.

It made me (more) lazy, slow-thinking, increased my anxiety and f'd up my people skills.

Yes it's less dangerous than most drugs, so what. It's still a shitty addiction

I stopped smoking pot September 8th but still have it in my system. I blazed it everyday and now I have to pay the price for not getting the job I wanted.

I should be fully clean by January but damn it takes a long time to get out of your system.

Same boat, bro.

You're a fucking idiot. Takes two weeks or less for any test

I smoked so much for so long that tons of THC built up into my system. The worst cases said it could take up to 4 months to get it out of your system.

The two weeks shit is for light smokers, it depends on how big you are and your metabolism.

Nazis hate weed because the method suits them more

I'm high af right now ama

similiar problem

its all in your willpower polish friend, if you want to quit you have to make that decision and stick to it

what kind of man doesn't follow through on his word?

Can attest. Weed can definitely turn you into a lazy pile of garbage. Did it to me when I was 21 and living at home.

Some years later I still smoke but only a bowl a day, maybe two if I'm off and out with friends or what have you. I don't need it to function, it's just a nice way to wind down or get a bit silly while everyone else is getting tipsy, and the best of it, it helps me curb my anxiety. Being on anti depressants was the worst. I felt nothing, I cared about nothing, the grogginess and all the while it didn't fix a God damn thing. Smoking dope I still care about the important things, I can still get myself up and get all the things done that need to be taken care of, and be comfortable while doing it. For me, it is a medicine as much as it is a recreational habit, but if I have to quit to move my life forward, I will.

>For me, it is a medicine

go back to /r/trees