Who is the whitest country

By this I don't mean who has the most white people I mean which country will you see the average citizen and think "Damn! That dude is white!"
My vote goes to Ireland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada_in_Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

black irish are too much of a thing

maybe Danes are the whitest

I vote for Argentina

As a country

Perhaps Scotland

The palest complexions are found in Western Ireland, NW England and Western Scotland

ruddy brits are usually impressive

argentina

The Black Irish likely are the rape spawn of muslim pirates that used to sail along europe's west coasts to find White viliages to pilliage and take white slaves back to their Caliphs in north Africa.

There is a place called Llanelli, in my country of Wales, where the locals have a distinct north african look about them. People from Llanelli are Called 'Turks' by the rest of us for this very reason.

Pic related, our football manager, who's parents were from the area.

>the pic

Iraq. Where white race began.

similar thing in cornwall, some fishing villages in my area were raped & pillaged by the spanish in retaliation due to queen elizabeth l authorising english pirates (sea dogs) to raid and loot spanish ships at sea

i know of people whos cornish bloodline goes back hundreds of years but you'll occasionally get someone with a real spanish looking complexion.

spanish looking cornishman - interesting mix

actually, the USA b/c if everybody in the country is white, you don't know how white they are by comparison: you have nobody to compare and contrast them to. You need a country with a white majority but also a minority to contrast them against. Also you can't have these groups breading with each other to create browns (ie: all of Latin and South America). The remaining countries that provide this are USA, Canada, and Australia. It can't be Canada because too many Chinamen and because
>a fucking leaf.
Australia will not do because ex-cons are no better than niggers. So, by logical default, it is the USA.

lol what danes have golden brown skin

God damn, that is such a high school tier crock of shit.

The "Black Irish" and other similar looking phenotypes in the British Isles are more than likely due to the fact that there were dark featured peoples of the paleolithic living in that are before the lighter phenotypes came through during the bronze age.

This is a well studied subject, you fucking retard. Stop believing stupid shit because you're too lazy to study the subject yourself.

wtf is this and can I stick my dick inside of it

united states of america

this is actually due to the fact that ancient peoples from iberia settled the western and southern parts of britain, and the phenotype remains more common there because most of the people who settled later, like saxons, settled more in the east.

the medieval spanish wouldnt have had much of an impact

Hungarians because it's basically in the name

>hung aryans

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI

That term doesn't mean what you think.

Iceland. Iceland is very white. I don't think I saw a single coloured person the entire time I was there.

Not correct. It was the Brits fault. Thanks a bunch Cromwell.

see

We come from a bunch of warrior tribes in Europe who moved here

It's just incomplete depigmentation

In such populations both traits co-exist

These "black Irish" are not really dark anyway

Take 10 black Irish and 10 random people from the Baltic and I guarantee the Baltic folk willl have sallower/greyish skin compared to the Irish, despite their hair blondism

There was some Spanish settlement in the West in the 16th century, Norman, French, English of course. There'd be some tanned genes in that alright.

Isn't it amazing how wherever you move the Irish to in the world and whoever you mix them with they still retain such a strong sense of Irishness. And that place looks comfy af 2bh. Probably a tad too hot though.

Bullshit. Muslims never raided Ireland. I think once a dozen people got taken by one boat right on the south coast.

>There was some Spanish settlement in the West in the 16th century

What?

What are you talking about? Spanish Armada refugees?

The whole Black Irish thing is a meme because conventional wisdom says light hair goes with light skin in humanity

In Northern Europe light florid skin is negatively correlated with hair blondism

>TFW lost virginity to an redhead and now I'm addicted

I just want a QT Irish lass to wife.

Did you not read the OP?

The USA has 220 million white people so numerically we are the "whitest"

Galway was a Spanish-frequented trading port dating back to medieval times. Large numbers also survived to land during this incident and spread themselves around the west thereafter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada_in_Ireland

There are generations of native Irish families who have dark hair, tanned sallow skin and brown eyes, and have nothing but Irish parents dating back thousands of years.

Like the dude on the left here. His entire lineage is Irish, but himself and most of his family look like this. He goes pretty dark in summer.

iceland

tfw potato master race

True, my old home wasn't far from a place called Spanish Point. Not so unusual to meet someone with olive skin.

*cough, cough*

>TFW you will never again lost virginity to an redhead
Why even live?

>Poland
>land of most significant and largest Jewish population in the world for 800 years before World War II
>Jewish genetics thoroughly mixed into local population
>white

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland