Poland No

I often hear from Mudslimes and cucks how without the Mudslime invasion, Europeans wouldn't be able to eat kebab. Consider getting the recipe...

>Polish man accused of racism after setting up kebab stand 'made by real Poles, not foreigners'

>Jerzy Andrzejewski opened his business last week in the eastern town of Lublin

>A self-styled Polish “patriot” has opened a kebab stand for "real Poles" wanting to buy the famous Middle-Eastern dish from somebody other than a foreigner.

>Jerzy Andrzejewski opened his business a few days ago in the eastern town of Lublin selling kebabs from a converted caravan emblazoned with the slogan "a real kebab for a real Pole" and sporting a livery of red and white, the colours of the Polish flag.

>Mr Andrzejewski claims he is not intolerant and that he learned the art of kebab making from Arabs, but he explains he has tapped into a market for people who like kebabs but refuse to get them from Turkish or Arab-owned establishments.

>“There are people who want a kebab in Lublin but do not want to buy it from an Arab, and were looking for a Polish one,” he told Gazeta Wyborcza, a Polish newspaper. “There is a saying, you know: ‘Have a kebab: settle an Arab.’

>“I’m a patriot who likes to eat kebabs and others do as well,” he continued, adding that he was also supporting Poland by using only Polish ingredients for his kebabs, pita bread and sauces.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/12/polish-man-accused-of-racism-after-setting-up-kebab-stand-made-b/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool guy, hope he succeeds

Thats funny, i actually live in Lublin andhave seen this kebab spot many times. Its kind of retarded that such kind of news make is made international. I have to try it one day

Check if he has pork kebab on the menu.

PINCHO MORUNO
O
R
K
%

I shit you not, i have actually seen that already. Had a good kek

That is racist. Why cant he just sell his kebab without making a huge commotion?

How the hell do the slimes start businesses all the damn time?

Nice.

Would you rather they leech off of welfare?

Uhhh isn't slav kebab just shashlik?

>jewski

I wonder who could be behind this kebab stand

In every ethnic enclave, you can expect the residents to support their ethnic compatriots, partly because a lot of them don't speak the native language, or because they mistrust the natives or because they are simply tribal. So chances of them succeeding are pretty high.

If you eat or drink any other nations cuisine apart from your own you are a degenerate and race traitor.

>Poland
>slav

Oh boy, here we go

I thought about this. In a way, they are subsidized in some cases by welfare. Consider this: who goes to Jamaican barber shops in the Greater Toronto Area? Most likely, it's Jamaicans who are themselves living off of welfare or drug sales. Without welfare or dude weed lmao, the black barber shops would be fewer in number.

Cool. I'm gonna sue all Euros who are selling burgers for being racist and appropriating my culture.

I swear that all the manly german genes were spread across poland during ww2. they seem so much fucking cooler than the cuck german fucks that are there now.

Guy from op post makes doner kebabs, so no in this case

the refugee crisis fucking opened my eyes to Eastern Europe
You guys are fucking beast
Keep being awesome you slav fucks

Go buy samples and post pics here

Poland had the most people sign up for the Volksdeutsche list.

No difference from a white cooking Mexican food here.

WE WILL REALIZE THE BACON SHWARMA INSHALLAH

Go and support him dude, buy yourself a kebab

When ill be back from christmas i might, stay tuned

I know the recipe from the news.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Still seems a little harsh I think. I'm going to use the friendly greasy-a-joint burgers for my drunk food.

Those are ran by Chinese and the worst thing they put in their meat is dogs.

Based Poles.

It's not against our so-called hate speech laws so it's legal.

Pic not related.

saved