That's not how you spell vegemite

That's not how you spell vegemite

EuspEEj? Yeah totally.

>muslims are now trying to claim vegemite as their own
ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THAT AUSFAGS?

I put Espueeej on my PEEPEE

Why would they put it in a different language?

Do shitskins really eat vegemite? Like shitskins from shitholes come to Austrailia looking for Vegemite only it might not be in their language?

What kind of shit is this?

Is that an explosives warning label?

The plan is working. Soon muslims will be too addicted to vegemite and other trappings of Australian society to bother with the whole jihad thing.

>EüspEEj
kek

Vegemite is gross, why are Australians shit-tier at literally everything?

Its how you spell plastic explosives

Go back to America jar head

Top fucking kek

Some social justice design autism. 'Artist' is on a 26g/year aud scholarship for this shit. Fucking cucked

God why is their written language so goddamn UGLY. Like Asian moonrunes look way better than this.

Is EüspEEj good?

It's not how you spell it in arabic either.

1. It spells dhʕghʕmytʕ
2. Letters in arabic are connected when they are of the same word. Here none of the letters are connected

Bottom line, it's fake and gullible Sup Forumsacks fell for it

If we're so bad why are literally all your youth over here getting educated?

>Muslims are now making Vegemite grenades
>the only ones immune to it's disgusting taste and smell are Australians

this is so cringe -_- how cant they spell it
the owner of vegemite is muslim you stupid kike

I kind of like terror runes

Who cares, we have EüspEEJ now

How come sand nigger writing all look like dick?

That's not how you write in Arabic-derived script either, all those first letters after the dhaal (the first one) should be linked but are shown in their stand-alone forms.

Their alphabet is just a bunch of scribbles and looks ancient because they haven't advanced their written language since pre-Islam arab civilization.

They're connected if in the same word and of the type that connects following letters within the same word. Some letters do not connect except to one preceding them.

the fuckers tried doing the same with vimto

oh my fucking god, I hate when people do this
No, I'm not a sandnigger, I just happen to study Arabic. It is a cursive alphabet where the letters are supposed to be joined together.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE THE NECESSARY INVESTMENT TO RELEASE AN ARABIC VERSION OF YOUR PRODUCT, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO CONSULT A SINGLE PERSON WHO KNOWS ARABIC TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE WRITING IT COMPLETELY FUCKING WRONG!?!?!!?!?

I have seen like 20 guys with retarded WRONG, DISCONNECTED ARABIC TATTOOS in the military and every time I just want to scream at them like, "HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FUCK UP THAT BADLY!?!?!?!"

ALLAHU AKBAR

We have speej in Canada./. makes a good browning sauce for soups

Also making burqa bottle openers, literally laughing in our face