The REEEEEEE heard round the world

I've only been on Sup Forums about a year... Oldfags tell me, when did Kek start to appear? Was this what awoke him? Were these the REEEEEEEEEs heard round the world?

>uplodate: March 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qwU1LQZA5g
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
youtube.com/watch?v=0AAO92foBwA
dropbox.com/sh/05izuht3341qo6c/AADY9Mz8d_qbTep_r20leaUsa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Kek first revealed himself by name in late January. He has been around in disguise for even longer.

>Kek has existed before us
>Kek will exist after us

Lurk moar newfag

this is all true

REEE as a meme was from December 27th, 2014 r9k ages ago the screaming frog has been around since 2009 since it hit youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qwU1LQZA5g

So there you have it.

When ISIS destroyed ba'al of mount lel's temple. Then the crane fell in meca. Kek and Baal were one.

kek was pure chaos magic.

Get threads had been around forever.
Kek really gained popularity I guess around 2-3 years ago.
We've been posting pepes for longer than that.

The first recorded instance of meme magic was the banepost plane crash. Jesus that was insane, I've never seen meme magic that powerful since.

But after that everything just... clicked. Donald's announcement to run was really what put Sup Forums into overdrive. It was then that we realized that our memes could be focused and directed in a way, by collective will and online prevalence.

Suddenly we could influence an election, meme the most unsavory candidate in history into our highest position of power.

Only, something changed along the way. I blame newfags and Trumpbros that couldn't fucking stand to lurk personally. But along the way we stopped doing it for keks and started actually developing an agenda. Meme magic was originally powered by pure shits n' giggles. Honestly I'd say it's less potent now than ever, rage and malice doesn't really fuel memes as powerfully as pure ecstasy.

Seeing people flip out as our memes invaded their world and upset their agenda, seeing their complete confusion, knowing that it was all a bunch of retards playing around on the internet; that was magical.

It'll come back one day, but until we can whip the newfags into shape it'll be a long haul.

>I've only been on Sup Forums about a year... Oldfags tell me, when did Kek start to appear? Was this what awoke him? Were these the REEEEEEEEEs heard round the world?
>>uplodate: March 5, 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

keke did not originate with warcraft, it started because koreans would type it instead of LOL when playing stuff like starcraft.

The whole kek thing came to the fore during the Trump run with a bunch of newfags collecting 'rare' pepes and tripfaggotry.

kek for me will always just mean lol

STOP TERRORIZING THE FROGS.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAO92foBwA

If i remember correctly some canadian found a wikipedia article stating that there was an egyptian frog god named kek. The image of it kinda looks like someone sitting at a computer and there are some squiggly lines behind it which represent meme magic.

This. Before Kek, we called upon Baal. The old gods have always been on our side, except for Moloch.

Here's a link to some of the first Kek threads.

dropbox.com/sh/05izuht3341qo6c/AADY9Mz8d_qbTep_r20leaUsa?dl=0

Nah cunt.

>old gods

Even the all-father Odin?

Be kind to your frogger.

Those frogs REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's impossible to tell when Kek awoke because he has the power to retroactively change the past.

The Shadilay song by P.E.P.E. was supposedly released in the 1980s, but surely Kek was still asleep during the actual 80s.

Kek brings metal chaos from high altitude come the new year

I think it's possible that Kek awoke sometime in the 60s. That was the most chaotic time in modern American history. We've been on a wild ride ever since that decade.