Turk genocide BEST day of my life

youtube.com/watch?v=L_tdj-L84_8

idiot turk smells so bad. WOW!!!!! i can smell it

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/sick-video-isis-burns-two-turkish-soldiers-alive.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9DA-JICuzPY
heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2edgy4me

Context and source.

Don't cut yourself on that edge pal.

Spotted the rapefugee.

newfag gtfo

Say that again but this time with a faggy lisp

isis killed some roaches

Turkroa(st)ch.

As much as i hate roaches, i still believe the acceptance threshold is a clean bullet in the head.
This is horrible, anyone cheering at this is a beast without humanity, just like any other isis member.

roasted kebab

islam has really shown its true colors in 2016.
(feces brown)

italy bringing the chivalry
but you're right. this is pretty sick. I can understand when it's used as a scare tactic so save lifes, but needless brutality is just nigger tier

I don't care if you like their nationality or not.
Those are people who died a horrible death, you piece of shit. Show some respect.

allahu akhbarrrrrr

*explodes*

Turkish prisoners?

I heard that yesterday Turkey lost over 30 soldiers. Their worst single loss so far. That brings the casualty count to 79 and 11 tanks.

Full video here
theync.com/sick-video-isis-burns-two-turkish-soldiers-alive.htm

Turkey shouldn't have invaded Syria then.

Kek'd

top kek

You shoot or capture enemy soldiers. Needlessly torturing people is something only subhumans do.

>blaming the infantry for government fuckups

arab detected. hi abdul.

This is a vile and inhuman thing to do to someone. Russia BTFO of isis cannot come soon enough

That's fucked man but why would isis hurt fellow Muslims...this video smells of western propaganda

of course , its made in partner with or by the Israelis

sandniggers are dumb but they aren't that dumb

Feel the Bern

fucking disgusting

this devoted muslim beat his own 2 year old child to death a few days ago.
muslims are naturally violent.

Well you know... Killing pests with fire is very effective. Also they are true roaches they are quite resilient to fire.

Where'd you find this picture of Anzu stripping?

Anzu giving birth here

youtube.com/watch?v=9DA-JICuzPY

Why do they move like robots and what is that thing on their neck?

Recent events have convinced me someone is trying to instigate a war.

need a link with sound to satisfy my bloodlust
theync won't load properly

Holy fuck senpai that is brutal.

Protip: if you ever find yourself in a situation like this where you are going to burn to death. Start inhaling on the open flames as fast as you can. It will kill you quickly so you don't suffer so much.

I bet you got off a russian hacker fake news forum Ivan. Let's be real, war is war and who knows who is the good guy besides the USA

here you go

heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/

BREAKING: Turkey blocks access to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube after ISIS video shows 2 Turkish soldiers being burned alive

— BNO News (@BNONews) December 22, 2016

fookin brootal
thanks senpai

What a shitpost

you can't win a war without casulties. turkey is now 50 kilometres deep inside syrian territory (isis and kurdish controlled region). turkish aggression towards isis will probably increase.

Who are the good guys really? Every continent seems to have some sinister agenda. Europe is full of pagan scum, USA has psycho christian establishment, UK is pedo central. Chinese culture is shit, Iran is literal stone age with the rest of middle east. I could go on and on.

Answer: Humanity is garbage. Until we are ruled by a higher power or fighting a common enemy we will prey upon each other until we implode.

That'd be a shitty way to die

not really they would have been dead in about 2 minutes

Don't mind me, just taking my roaches for a walk.

It would be a highly unpleasant 2 minutes. I'd rather choke to death.

Thumbnail looks like they're both rockets blasting off out their ass

You are not counting the hours of tourture and the 20 made up executions till the final one .
Would you go to the desert fight the islamic state ?

Of course. I would enjoy killing them. I'd take my own life if capture were imminent, though.

Does abi mean father in turkish or what?

This is seriously horrible. Sup Forums edgy kids need to stop pretending, i know you guys are not animals like ISIS.

Of course Turks are roaches, but nobody deserves such death.

WTF I hate stop, drop, and roll now.

It means brother, but it's also used to describe a situation without any meaning, like fuck or omg.

It works if your clothes aren't soaked in gasoline

Those poor soles, the sense of despair you can see on their faces. What an awful way to go

I would never go there though , you don't know what is waiting for you this is serious business, I mean you go to war to suicide yourself?
If you already go with tha in mind they are already winning, you will be in war knowing that you have no escape to return home .
Its one way trip for good

Oh, I mean that if I were to go there, I'd go with the backing of the US Army. No way I'd go on my own.

I remember watching shit like this 10 years ago on Sup Forums when I was 15, couldn't sleep at all some nights

now at 25 I feel nothing. Like seriously nothing, I see two guys getting burned to death and I don't care, it's like watching a cat video or some shit.

how fucked am I Sup Forums?

career wise I am good (doing a post doc in comp sci), so I guess I am fine in that sense.
however socially speaking, people have noticed how apathetic I am towards anything bad that happens some place in the world. Is 10 years of Sup Forums to blame?

I hate my country, i hate my government, my people, my culture. I almost hate everything about being Turkish. But this is horrible. Unbelievable shits are happening here, and people commenting like it's a movie. It's fucking real. It is happening. Someone was burned to death. It's not the Isis that makes me afraid, it's you. And maybe that's what they actually try to prove us.
I thought a nuke was necessary for Turkey and entire Arabian Peninsula. But on second thought, this planet needs not be destroyed.
I wish some alien technology

I hate my country, i hate my government, my people, my culture. I almost hate everything about being Turkish. But this is horrible. Unbelievable shits are happening here, and people commenting like it's a movie. It's fucking real. It is happening. Someone was burned to death. It's not the Isis that makes me afraid, it's you. And maybe that's what they actually try to prove us.
I thought a nuke was necessary for Turkey and entire Arabian Peninsula. But on second thought, this planet needs not be destroyed.

Obviously these guys could've easy just rolled around to put out the fire. What would've ISIS done that'd be worse if they stopped their own execution?

i'm the same way. i just don't really feel much watching these things.

i think they're horrible, and I want to feel horrified, but physically i just can't.

our tax dollars at work, folks

Me too. Is that bad?

It's guerrilla style war in the desert , if vietnam was bad imagine this

whats the actual purpose of those videos btw?

does this shit really help with recruiting? or does it just help with recruiting a certain (highly wanted?) type of sandnigger?

Why didn't the Turks take off their cloths, even if it meant being shot? Better then burning alive.

Think it is most for intimidation

Obama and Hillary should pay for these crimes.

I know it is you Bulgarian subhuman with proxy. Eat shit faggot. You are less white than us. I hope Russia rapes you and piss on your remains.

This. Als braver Soldat kämpft man ritterlich.

How is this legal, but CP is not?

What you think?
Off course it takes and it gives power at same time if you think about it not to mention they burn alive own soldiers that return from a lost battle alive .

Can you imagine Austria generals doing that to own soldiers and other generals ?
It's like a step up on level of violence used .

>teach your enemies to fight to the death instead of surrendering

why

A Muzzie Shoah

Kek

Killing a t*rk can't be considered a crime desu.

Just remove Kebab already

what do you think would happen if the turk both went full monk and just sat down and didnt even react

This.

If someone were to come and try to execute me, I'd kill myself at all costs.

That way I'd still win.

Of course a faggy Anglo would come to the defense of the Eternal Roach.

Why did they surrender? Wouldn't a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head be better? Aren't they aware of all the other ISIS execution videos (or at least heard stories)?

>this planet needs not be destroyed.
Just your cunt, m8.

>, but needless brutality is just nigger tier

imho it's orchestrated to generate maximum shock value to scare the populace out of their homes and into refugee camps.

this
i don't know how they can just stand there, knowing they are about to experience one of the most painful agonizing way to die, being burned to death.

I've seen so many of these, this is why I feel nothing for killing "innocent" civillians that are stay in ISIS controlled areas. Fucking bomb them all to death and be done with it and worry about feelings later.

That production value though, look at those slowmotion flames user

undercooked post.

however, carlos should have made the delivery

Or maybe ISIS should stop trying to take over Syria...

I dunno Senpai, this video wasn't as bad as the drowning one or the group decapitation stint. Maybe they just felt a little hot, like going on vacation in Dubai and having a sunburn?

Dude, keep your hate and your islam to yourself. Islam needs to be destroyed instead of the world. Thank you but we are doing great.

spontaneously exothermic ackbars

>whats the actual purpose of those videos btw?
Makes regular infantry more likely to retreat and leave their equipment on the field.
Been working pretty well for them so far. Only Iraqis with enough balls to go into Mosul right now is SF, and they still face high casualties. I am sure the Kurds would have a go inside the city, but for political reasons they are not allowed. It is going to be a long battle and the more fear in the average Iraqi soldier the less likely they are to push into the city.

what a stupid ass

Just checked.
Fethi Sahin really is his name.

Does anyone klnow what unit type they belonged to? Euphrates Shield was mostly made up of turkish special forces and armored troops.

20 made up executions?