Why are nords so superior?

why are nords so superior?

why do you ask Zhou Chou?

Skyrim is for the nords.

Feels good to know your country is over 2700 years old.

Rocks are millions of years old and they are nothing special.

bro
you're not even italian. your ancestors got raped to death by arabs

here comes
>american education

wew thought that was me on the right for a sec

>tfw blonde hair red beard.

Wtf is this shit? I can't be the only other person with this problem.

Stop.

Nordics came from Mediterraneans.

/bread

Weren't you ruled by Germanic nobility for the past 1500 years? And even since becoming a "country" Italy has done nothing but prove the whole can be worth less than the sum of its parts

olive skinned med here
with brown hair + some blonde highlights, and a beautiful blonde beard

>Weren't you ruled by Germanic nobility for the past 1500 years?
Another case of
>American education

Was just about to post that, diddo

Earth is just a rock cucked by the sun.
Being ruled by nordics It's what allowed the moorish invasion. The master race is doing it again, thankfully they are suffering it in their flesh this time.

>2700 year old.

Newfag

>Who are the Lombards?
>Who are the Ostrogoths?
>Who are the Franks?
>Who are the Normans?
>Who are the Burgundians?

Seriously, why are you proud of Italy? Unless you're from some piddly little principality like Modena or Lucca your region has probably achieved better things as an independent power than as part of Shitaly, where your only achievement is losing a world war despite being on the winning side

>I know this is bait but....

Honeslty never understood the respect for the Nords, the vikings where the most nigger-like of European civilisations; they built africa tier wood huts, they wherent smart enough to record their own history and civilisation in writing and all they really are is a race of scavengers and raiders who suprised attacked farming communities. The few times they actually faced a proper army, instead of a bunch of peasants with weapons, they got absolutely rekt they had to run back to their little huts. Honestly one of the most forgettable civilisations in History. The Romans and the Greeks where the true enlightened civilisations.

This is correct.

Thats almost as bad as falklands m8, snowniggers BTFO.

The reason you're white is climate user. Sorry to repill you but the bronze age clapse in northern europe was due to a cold period we could barely deal with even today with our modern agricultural methods.

Your chart clearly shows that your theory is wrong.

Lombardy which is the economic motor of italy was founded by longobards which migrated from southern scandinavia.

>oy v-, oi kameraden! thos mediteranian go- untermensch sure suck dont they, g- german friend????

Northern europe experiences a cold period during the time of Homer. We miss out, though today will barely know anything outside of the Iliad due the mudslime burning libraries. Hows does that differ from a peroid millenia before that in a warm period?

Says who?

Serbs, especially Serbs living in Bosnia are the only superior race and actually the only superior race there is.

Fucking get redpilled already

Veneto is better in every way and they're still ethnic italian

padania when?

your life got memed senpai, now you're just an antenna

Serbia is shit you cunt, now run along and go back to Mother Russia's lap you subservient fools

Gingers are nords?

longobards extended to some of its territory as well to be fair

Are you retarded?
Rulers of Italy:
>Ostrogoths (~500-550AD)
Came from scandza, modern day scandinavia
>Lombards (~550-800AD)
Came from scandza, modern day scandinavia
>Franks(~800-900AD)
Came from Germania inferior, modern day netherlands
>Holy Roman Empire (~950-1550AD)
Germany/France/Austria
>French Empire (1805-1814AD)
House Bonaparte was Italian
>Kingdom of Italy (1878-1946 AD)]
House Savoy is from Saxony so German

Educate yourself, Burger fool:

Thank me later

Latter Western Roman nobility were essentially Germanic as well. Stilicho, Max Thrax, etc

what about slavs tho? i'm currently married to one

"Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world-tier"

>House Savoy is from Saxony so German
>mfw its true

Damn you learn something new everyday

Where are your arguments? Prove you didn't descend from Serbs. All European nations descended from us, therefore most of you descended from us. Is that a bitter pill to swallow?

Too fucking bad.

>According to Deretić, prior to the conquests of Alexander the Great, there lived an even more-accomplished conqueror named Serbon Makeridov, who was "father of all nations" and that "all of his descendants, or rather all known peoples, have Serbian origin".Ancient peoples such as ancient Greeks and Celts are therefore claimed to be Serbian. Deretić asserts that existing historical research is evidence for these theories

I know you burgers hate to read, but do it this time. It will be worth it

right here with ya.

because they are descended from the black man

Breddy cool, user. I have a penchant for Polish women.

>Where are your arguments? Prove you didn't descend from Serbs. All European nations descended from us, therefore most of you descended from us. Is that a bitter pill to swallow?

>ми

>red beard
>not superior blonde beard

Rome is 2700 years old, not Italy as a country.

>giving this much credit to "germans"
Someone has been reading distorted histories it seems. Oh but wait, it was the Anglo's fault!

>read this stupid shit I posted

Fuck off serb nigger

What proof is there that Serbon Makeridov existed?

Does he predate the Roman Empire and Celtic tribes?

kek, it's funny how all the way up to modern day the southern Europeans are still cucks to the superior Germanic ubermensch as has been their destiny for so many centuries

ma stai zitto, Berlusconi, senpai GTO

>Makeridov

manyamirok

>superior Germanics
Weren't those the same people who fought amongst each other for the majority of "german" history? The autistic german goes back a very long time it seems.

>Does he predate the Roman Empire and Celtic tribes?

Of course he does. FFS is the American education system that bad?

Claims asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. You were better when you were ruled by the Roman Empire.

Anyone knows how to filter canada? They are the main cancer baitposters of this board, I'm really tired of them....

Perhaps the tireless struggles in warfare was part in forging this superior breed of man, this born leader race, destined to conquer the stars.

lol dude this is bordering on bait

It's just one guy.

>implying the romans didn't descend from Serbs

i'll invoke the
>american education
meme, but i'll also correct you: the only part of italy raped by arabs (actually berbers, IIRC) was sicily. the mainland was raped by goths, vandals, normans, and other nordic/germanic barbarians, but not by muzzies.

Yes, I am implying that.

Everyone needs to quit being butthurt.

ffs educate yourself

this is borderline retarded

are you really that bluepilled?

>germanigger damage control
sorry, the civilizing races are sick of getting lumped in with barbarians.

this

Is there an Anglo one of these?

Your country was founded and maintained by those "barbarians", faggot.

and look how well that turned out, mohammed

people who think slavs arent white are fucking dumbasses

Cucks stand up to defend Jewish extortionists.

Yes, very well. Became one of the oldest functioning democracies and federations that has populated the world with a vast array of political and technological achievements.

Why are you so against your own country? That is, if it is *your* country...

is the nord guy wearing pink lipstick?

The Portuguese guy in that image looks Persian.

> Norwegian unification
> 860s–1020s

> Italian unification
> 1815–1871

Nice try.

People who make you're not white threads are Nazifags.

I assume this is your attempt to insult us?

Yeah, the Portuguese look like some Assyrians / Persians.

K.

Why do you think they are superior? Scandinavians were living in mud hutts when the colosseum was being built

Perfect horsemanship, society based on mutual respect between clans and beautiful steppes as far as the eye can see.

This.

>tfw dark brown hair with red/brown beard

noice

feels good man

>tfw light brown hair and red/brown beard

The ones in the North look like the Portuguese

THIS CONTEST IS OVER, GIVE THAT MAN THE TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!

>tfw green eyed dirty blond italian-american

truly master race

return to leddit