This is the sort of thing they publish on the official NBC News channel

This is the sort of thing they publish on the official NBC News channel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DXxetVrW10
vimeo.com/190628196
youtube.com/watch?v=rNOX4DqQXjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mYpvamUfpis
youtube.com/watch?v=NcHdF1eHhgc
youtube.com/watch?v=Hc-bkUP8zew
youtube.com/watch?v=4su19B_jWLE
youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=_DXxetVrW10

Just don't give them views/audience/attention/ratings

Do Not Acknowledge their existence.

COMMENTS DISABLED. HMM

remember when the bearded lady was part of freakshows? now they want it to be normal

is he trying to pass for a woman?
cause it's not even remotely working

what the fuck

Just wait for the disabled ratings

>comments disabled
It's like they know this shit is wrong.

That is a very handsome lady.

Hahaha look at that fucking faggot! Hahaha that has got to be a joke! Where is the circus music?! Hahahahaha

>N
>B
>C
>N
>E
>W
>S

Is this garbage even remotely considered news? What the fuck is the media even?

>"I see a penis, so my guess is this baby will grow up to be a man!"

this was implied to sound stupid, let me off this ride

>the far right and the far left are becoming more and more popular
This is gonna be interesting. At least their won't be any parents letting their children transition in the ethnostate.

HAHAHAHA

Is anyone else slowly giving up?

We're fighting an uphill battle that we cant win. This is normal now.

honestly i think at this point they know that 'rage boners' are a thing and pump this shit out just to harvest the negative publicity/ad revenue

this is a parody right?

Is it's face melting?
It's not remotely passable...as either gender.

This is all about being ugly. Ugly people need some self defense mechanism so they convince themselves that it's morally righteous to ignore all gender attributes, this way there is no physical beauty at all and they will never lose that contest.

In the real world though, nobody wants to work with a dude in a dress. So corporations put posters on the bathroom walls that say diversity, and the HR thinks in their head, hell no i"m not hiring that fucking lunatic faggot

Yes, goy, give up...

> giving up

no

What the fuck.

>Pic related

This is not and never will be normal. These braindead fucks aren't breeding bong user. Take heart. We shall overcome.

Not so sure about that. MTV just took down one of their race-baiting videos because of its horrendous like/dislike ratio.

I mean, they surely don't mind some additional hate boner clicks, but ultimately, they're more concerned about pandering to an audience and not downright pissing everyone off.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Holy fuck this pissed me off.

OC coming through

>Comments disabled

Listen to us but please shut up

Remember that Monty Python sketch from the 70s where the doctors were delivering a baby and the mother asked if it's a boy or a girl and one doctor frowned at her and said "isn't it a little to early to assign society roles to it" or something like that? It was pure absurd at that time. Now it's our reality.

When will Lester Holt finally come out as a female?

360D chess my friend

kek, a female male transgingered lgtqbiehfgzlsnrgbfozdgh apache hot dog? that will be a first

The worst part about the video (and the fact that it's on fucking NBC's channel) is that it paints a factually incorrect picture about gender. The guy literally says that there is no normal gender, even though it's easily demonstrable that "cis-sexuality" is indeed the norm. That whole thing about doctors "taking a guess" is just fucking retarded and dishonest.

>look at me I'm normal

No. You have a mental disorder. That dude looks like a (((Jew))) also

Dude I am pretty lenient about trannies as long as they make a fucking effort to look feminine.

That's just a man in drag

>what Cisgender means
It's a term used to marginalize normal people.

if trannies are trying to fight for acceptance and equality, videos like this are not helping their cause, and in fact are probably hurting it.

I'm a tranny and even I find him disgusting. Obviously just an actor, no one has that little self-awareness, trannies have fucking hyper self awareness because we don't want people to see us as freaks

Trannies were under the radar for decades, it's like the media has created the biggest false flag smear campaign of all time to get the world to hate us while pretending they're on our side

that video is literally all mansplaining

What do (((they))) want?

Quick, get the jumper cables!

I feel the same way as a "POC"

At first glance, I thought this was a screen cap from a Whitest Kids U Know sketch. I was only sort of mistaken.

>wearing a dress
>with 5 o'clock shade

the fuck is he thinking?

>(((NBC)))
Fake news.

Also, he looks like the fucking gender bender from Gremlins 2.

Gendah is ovah !

>he
you fucking bigot

No way man, don't give up. They're crumbling. We're winning. Normies are not reacting positively to videos like this. Like the New Years resolutions for white males video, it has a lot of dislikes. They're pushing progressivism to the point that it's indistinguishable from a parody, and people are noticing. Only the most brainwashed idiots would look at that video and like it. Really these sort of videos help us out because they're so radical they bring people closer to understanding our views. Every time Samantha Bee or Tevor Noah, or whatever mainstream media etc. go on an anti-white or degenerate rant they alienate people from leftism.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Sun Tzu

If the media keeps making videos like these, it's going to be 8 years of Trump/Pence and many more victories for the right all around the world.

Ovah !

vimeo.com/190628196

No. It's not about looking or feeling like a woman, it's about people giving him special attention.
He wears his stubble so that people will know at a glance that he is "trans." After all, what's the point of being a special snowflake if nobody ever notices?

This is horrific.
He has a 5 o clock shadow and is making no attempt to pass.

>Why are we so attached to assigning a gender at birth?

Because males and females are a fucking dichotomy that are biologically distinct, you retard.

No battle worth fighting is easy, if you give up they win and erase you from history.

>"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Sun Tzu

Leaf, please.

Thanks for the hopeful message. I hope you're right! May we hope & pray that the left will fall on their own sword.

The eyes of a deranged person

>comments disabled
Really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=rNOX4DqQXjQ

>theres no such thing as a normal gender

he's got think black hair, i bet his face is clean shaved and maybe even waxed, but he still looks like that

my facial hair is like that, except its a bit red

there are no passing transsexuals past 18 which coincidentally overlaps with when they start all killing themselves

Jesus fucking christ, I have no problem with people being transgender, like if you wanna chop your dick off go for it.
But not for one second am I gonna pretend like what I'm looking at is normal.

Are you implying biological sex has a purpose ? What are you, a bigot ?

youtube.com/watch?v=mYpvamUfpis

Jesus died for nothing

My bad. I heard it from a friend who I presume heard it from another friend.

Is it just me or is there a new LGBTQ term every other day? Where do they come up with these terms????
God is not the author of confusion.

Skip to 3:52
youtube.com/watch?v=NcHdF1eHhgc

we're generally not taught this but weird beliefs, ideologies, cults, religions and movement rise and fall all the time. the best way to "deal" with it is to ignore it, as this gender thing picks up more steam the normal person will see how incredibly strange it all is and promptly ignore it.

>patronizing snarky tone
>nigger head wobble
>finger wag

just another leftist degenerate freak show that happens to be wearing a dress

Hey, your bigotry is showing. This is a perfectly legit woman if zhem chooses to be one.

He's not clean shaven. He's doing it on purpose cause he's a slimy jew who gets off on this shit.

Leftists think it's okay for this thing to share a toilet with little girls.

Also, leftists think if more men were like this the world would be a better place.

>stop sterotyping

If you know the enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt; if you know Heaven and know Earth, you may make your victory complete.
- Sun Tzu

no m8 I love it, let it burn

>I don't care if you like my gender, I'm doing it for me
30 seconds later
>If you identify as a male put on a dress, it makes the world less static for other people
>befriend us come to our talks
In what fucking world am I gonna to start putting on dresses just because its going to make a segment that makes up .03% of the population happy.

>that voice

jesus christ I fucking hate this faggot.

Comments are disabled

Lol

you're an idiot. this video is proof the good guys are winning. this is on the level of blaming russia for the election. the progressives are coming apart at the seams, they have no legitimacy.

Here, I hope this helps, please upvote.

Thanks. I couldn't find it because I forgot it's from this movie.

>comments disabled

>We're fighting an uphill battle that we cant win.

How long do you think extreme political correctness is going to be around? Honestly.

It won't survive the next few decades. Everything works in cycles and this one feels like it's going to have a rather small one, all things considered.

The situation is hopeful. It'll just take fighting + waiting.

good gif

Holy fuck, this video turns into an assault on doctors.

Apparently, doctors GUESS a baby's gender at birth according to this... internet blogger?

This is delusion beyond belief. Fan fiction made manifest.

How does society continue knowing this thing is out there amassing power and influence?

How do people not kill this person?

>Originally from Raleigh, North Carolina, Jacob currently lives in Brooklyn and has worn high heels in the White House twice.

>dude progressive values are never wrong!
t. guy who started eugenics

not going to click that shit.

Checkmate, bigot!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hc-bkUP8zew

looks like those cheap fuckdolls kek
who said? besides the social media and tv no one buys this sorth of shit.

When their genderfluid kids start offing themselves driving their kind to biological extinction?

>MTV tried Buzzfeeds formula and failed massively

>NBC: Hey guys, you know what's really popular on the internet? Buzzfeed! Let's copy them!!

>KRUSTY WANTS OUT!!

Mr. bones, I'm asking you nicely to put an end to this ride.

>Gender-Bending Halloween Dos & Don'ts | Queer 2.0 | NBC Out

youtube.com/watch?v=4su19B_jWLE

99.8% sure that is some italian or kike

>biological extinction

Not that it would be a bad thing, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

Jesus Christ, man, fucking end it.