Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.
Do you support spanking your kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The form of discipline I find that works best is a spanking then taking the time to talk to them after to discuss why what they did was bad. I really try my hardest to never discipline while in anger but do it from a standpoint of "they need to be taught how to be respectable humans and not end up degenerates"

I know pic isn't related but if I ever saw someone do that to a white kid, i'd kill them.

Yes. Not beating or hitting, but there's nothing wrong with a spanking or a slap upside the head if the kid's being unreasonable.

only if it gets me off

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw&t=1s

>Sup Forums user
>has kids
>taking advice from this site literally

Holy shit you should not be a parent, dude. Put them up for adoption immediately and stop physically abusing them. You're gonna regret it when you're older and they don't like or speak to you.

Rewarding them for good actions is better than punishing them for bad ones, though some times you can't really find reasons to reward them.

this. not even edgy I'd just black out and straight up murder the piece of shit

I support post-birth abortion until the age of 18 and I give absolute control of determination to you state.

>physically abusing them
Found the bitch who thinks "merry christmas" is offensive

>Stefan go ahwae
Spanking has been a tradition for as long as the western world has been a thing. It is reinforced in the bible and has been used by pretty much every father in the past 1000 years.

Theres tons of shitty people in the west - more than likely modernity is the cause, not appropriate punishment of children (not beating but firm physical correction of moral wrongs.)

wow that really got me good ol' neurons a firing

Oh shut up you little shaved pussy the best thing that could have happened to me was getting my shit kicked in to make me understand how life works.

A little spanking isnt going to do them any bad.

There's a line between discipline and abuse.

Realistically sometimes kids just need a good smack upside the head or a spanking to get the message across that you don't do whatever they were doing. Little kids don't understand reasoning out why you don't do something.

The only advice I can offer is don't use your hand to spank, use something like a wooden spoon. That way they project the fear onto the spoon instead of you. It's just like why you never smack your dog with your hand

I don't have kids but I got the belt all the time. So yes, I'll smack 'em around a bit when they misbehave too.

I was spanked as a kid and now I have a bunch of fucking weird fetishes.

Correlation doesn't imply causation, but still. Choose a method of punishment that isn't sexual and degrading.

Spanking creates liars and dishonest people

situationally yes
I'm not gonna backhand little Johnny for spilling his apple juice

a pasta pizza
PEPPERONI PADRINO

MOZZARELLAAAAAAAA

of course. but only when they're between the ages of 10 and 21.

>not beating your kids in front of your grandkids

user confirmed shit grandad

I think papa franku said it pretty nicely, the face is off limits but that ass is all game

only if they are a daughter and you do it otk right? bong

Threadly reminder that all the reasons leftists give against spanking children are just a list of qualities that r-strategists fear about K-strategists.

No.

>what do you guys think?

>Sup Sup Forums.
>Do you support spanking your kids?

No.

Literally what
10 is the latest cut off age for spanking a kid
If they arent civilized by then you fucked up

Hellz yeah. Spank their face with my cock mmm mmm

Bend over bad boy you've been naughty time for a spanking.

Oops it slipped inside uh uh uguuuuuu

Then I'd beat the shit out of them for real for being a little pussy faggot

>1 post by this ID
sage
looks like that kid got attacked by a dog t b h

only if he did something real bad
like psicopathy tier shit.
sexually?
your father beated your ass while masturbating user?
>greentext please

Honestly, if someone did that to my kid,
!!!Berserker!!!

Yes, I don't want my kid to behave like a nigger.

Now it's 2 posts by this ID, you happy?
By the way yes, it was a dog attack.

not on the face