What is the future for Israel?

>Arabs 20% of Israels population
>Arabs growth is faster than Jews in Israel and Palestine
>More Arabs and Jews in both Israel and Palestine.

What is Israel going to do?? I don't think they can simply remove kebab.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/National-News/CBS-study-projects-114-million-Israelis-in-2035-317738
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genocide them now.

>>Arabs 20% of Israels population

Why the fuck did they let this happen?

Roll

They never got rid of them all. That and Arabs have greater population growth than Yids

GEt your shit together jews! SAD

what makes you think they can't remove kebab? They imagined the holocaust I'm sure they can imagine a solution to the muslim problem as well. Who knows maybe this time it will actually happen

They will be bitches of muslims, like they were of Romans and the Ottomans

Collapse. The country has tons of inbred niggerjews who refuse to serve in the military, live on welfare, and have ten kids. Won't be the Arabs because even after centuries of war they're still a bunch of incompetent goatfuckers who have to resort to asymmetrical warfare. Only the Jew can destroy the Jew.

Why isn't there even one attractive jew in that picture?

We end up genociding them all at some point.

continue to cause wars until the anti-christ fucks em'

By 2035, Israel poulation will be 50/50 Jew/Rab jpost.com/National-News/CBS-study-projects-114-million-Israelis-in-2035-317738

Explain this

>What is the future for Israel?

the present is lots of ugly women

It is an edit, the original is two Jews.

Because they are hideous parasites.

That is one deformed group of women. Jews are so vile hahaha

because ugly girls have ugly friends...

rollin for the tranny

If the kikes don't have plans to kill them all, they're not being very good kikes.

Proof?

What do most Jews in Israel look like? Are you mostly European looking or more Semitic looking

Kebab will start being removed in 2017 with the support of Trump and Putin.

Most Jews in Israel (Just over 60%) are Mizrahi, ie. Jews from the Middle East.

What are you Schlomo? Gay?

Take your dicks and fuck a few jewish pussies with them. Breed. Win.

Actually most of the families with 10 kids are anti zionist and are against gaining from the state, welfare included.

any polls on Trump support in Israel?

No, not gay, just socially retarded.

So is that a good thing?

Doesn't really matter, we're all Israelis after all.

jewessroll

in what city do you live

>is being kebab a good thing
It's really up to you.

You trying to doxx me?

They're both Jews

no i was just curious

This

Not all Arab-Israelis are bad desu.
Like pic related. That's Ahmad Mansour, the most red pilled motherfucker in terms of Islam I've ever saw in german TV. A true hero.

How do you guys stand all the anti Jew propaganda on this site? When we rant about how much we hate George Soros, and what he's doing to the world, and how the best years of his life were spent ratting out other Jews to the Nazis when he was a child... does it bother you?

Why would I care what a bunch of people on the internet have to say?

A lot of the Haredim don't work. Their kids that serve in the military get looked down on by their own community too.

any jews that frequent Sup Forums have thick enough skin to shitpost with the best of them

there is no future,
mizrahim and their arab brethren ruined this country

remember Sup Forums's shock when they learned a prominent ben garrison editor was actually jewish

Clearly the best option is to send over Europe and America's over 6 million Jews to Israel to help jumpstart their population!

It never bothers you in any capacity though? Even if there is validity to any singular claim and the hatred behind it, or the absurdity of the lies, or anything between those extremes?

>mizrahim
what did they do?

Remove Kebab

No, why would it? I don't get upset over stuff online. That is stupid.

I'm wondering too. I mean seriously: A bunch of poo-in-loos in combination with burger-fundamentalists and muslims are permanently shitting on you. I would've left this toxic site immediately.

i-its 14 right?

My vision might be playing tricks but them nans are missing one

I guess that's fair, yeah. I'm just curious.

Sure it is.

this.

I guess if you are born as a jew you have to learn to ignore all the hatred.

I really have huge respect for you guys.

Aren't those the Heradis who politically advocate for more welfare for themselves so they can sit around and do nothing / read the torah all day, while also refusing to serve the country's defense and celebrate a lot of it's national holidays? They're basically meta-kikes of the jew world. They want all the icing but don't want contribute to the filling.

They brought the arab middle eastern culture with them.
This is no longer a european or even western country, its not different than any arab country in our neighbourhood..
This is what happens when you let in too many non-whites

I don't think I'm either fundamentally understanding your ability to distance yourself from other things, or if we're just not talking about the same scope of things. Maybe you just mean the words themselves online, but there's a lot more stuff online than just the words we post to one another. I hate a LOT of people, and I'm pretty racist... but I get kinda uncomfortable watching people I hate be like, set on fire and scream while they slowly burn to death and shit like that.

Roll for your wife

Jews jewing jews?

/kikepol/ the promised board
hahahahahahahaha

Why? Sounds fun to me

What stops an Arab from just claiming he is Jewish?

I'm not a jew. I'm not anything but American, really. I'm too mixed to claim much of anything, my folks have been here too long and moved around too many times. I'd be kinda curious to see how one of those 23andme things turned out for me.

>I really have huge respect for you guys.
Stop and think about what you are saying.

>They brought the arab middle eastern culture with them.
Is this why every israeli girl is a turbo-slut, every jew guy has 0 manners, 0 considerations, cuts in line, yells, curses out loud and acts like a 60 IQ nigger?
You make our gypsies look civilized and human.

It is a shame because israelis are really good looking, good culture, good background, but you guys shit it up.
Also, tell your diaspora to stop defending mudslimes, gypsies and whining about the holocaust, thanks.

Have you ever read Jewish history? It is what has been happening since we came into existence.

I don't get your point.

The only bangable one is the short girl in the trench coat dress

Come on #8

Nothing bothers you that you see on the internet? Like, not just racial hatred towards your people/religion, but all the other crap online? 2 girls 1 cup, tubgirl, cartel videos, ISIS bullshit, hello kitty... none of it bugs 'ya?

Fuck

>Jews will get cucked in future by hated arabs.
Irony.

shit, hoping for a Sup Forums malfunction so I don't have to marry any of them

yes, this is exactly what I mean.
I judge a culture by how naturally its people can wait in line for something.
Unfortunately, we imported too many of those niggers and now they reached a critical mass, this critical mass now became the norm.
So this nigger behaviour is the norm now, even the the most hardcore ashkenazis are affected by it.
I dunno why it happens exactly, but the issue is not just that you import the savages, its that they actually start being the dominant "culture" and affect everything.
My advice is to stay as white as possible and as monolithic as possible.
Multiculturalism is a sham that brings the worst common denominator in people

I don't like seeing things with hurt kids, other than that I don't care most of the time. I'm completely desensitised when it comes to things like ISIS videos or cartel videos.

Open borders for Israel.

>>Jews ARE getting cucked by hated arabs.
Think of how niggers and latrinos are treated in the US, on a legal, cultural and social level.
Apply that to arabs and other shitblood minorities.

What you get is Israel.

kek

Huh. Why then, why do so many jews outside of Israel push it so hard if it's fucking up your own culture and you know that?

>My advice is to stay as white as possible and as monolithic as possible.
You mean to be ethnocentric, in correct terms and you're right.

Every ethnic group has its own country and its best they stay in it.

pretty damn hot
would bleach

good god why are they all so ugly?

jews have no future, they will start squabbling among eachother over stupid, petty worthless stuff and eventually kill eachother or sell eachother out

never trust a jew in the long run

they are the most ugly, inbred people that exist on this planet

I have no idea about jews outside of israel.
My only experience with non-israeli jews are with american jews and they are mostly obnoxious elitists that grew up in sheltered societies and have no idea how the world really works

>jpost.com/National-News/CBS-study-projects-114-million-Israelis-in-2035-317738
>The Jewish population is expected to grow to 8.3 million, or 73 percent of the total in 2035

At least read the shit you post.

kawaaiiiiiii

>Huh. Why then, why do so many jews outside of Israel push it so hard if it's fucking up your own culture and you know that?
Because you don't understand intrinsical jewish culture and history post WW2.

There is a belief, that, the more diverse the society they live in is, the less changes some Hitler-esque thing can happen and have them wiped out.
They believe more diversity yields less % changes of genocide towards them.

To them, this is a "nationalistic" behavior.If most people are not native, like them, they're safer/safe.

Of course this proved to be retarded but ideological "memes" like this have yet to die, globally.

Rolling for greater Israel.

1, 2, 3, 8 and 0 are actually not that bad.
6, 7, 9 and last one are horrible.

i love how you just circled that ones whole body

9 is great. Maybe you are just used to seeing women in burqas.

It's literally the thing that makes me angriest at them. I wouldn't give a fuck about jews if they didn't encourage this shit 24/7 here, but it pisses me off.

you mean 8

1 2 3?? You blind?

Hopefully all the god damn satanic " I call myself a Jew" become hermits somewhere besides America!