WIKILEAKS INSURANCE FILE GENERAL: DONT REPLY TO SHILLS EDITION

Simplified summary:
> Wikileaks releases large insurance files from time to time
> they contain info that is very incriminating for governments
> the files are encrypted, keys only to be released in case of death or danger
> since mid Oct. many people assume Assange is dead and only faked to be alive still
> Wikileaks seems comprimised too since Assange has gone missing
> people are working on decrypting the insurance files since
> everytime they try to release the keys they get shut down immediately
> now they explain to everyone how to get the keys themselves
> they also work on releasing the files in various ways
> it seems there will be a big event / outage when they do
> yesterday was when they were planned for release
> we share the info

>endchan.xyz/POLAK/res/15.html
>the explanation how to get the keys

Other threads about this turned to shit quick about possible Assange death, RT and radio interviews. This is NOT the point!

The point is we maybe got something on our hands and need to find out if it is LARP or real.

We need competent people to follow the endchan instructions and investigate. Therefore we need to share this with several communities, keep threads clean and spread the info.

Please do not respond to shills, slides and stuff that does not relate to decrypting the files.

Copy, download, create, share, investigate, repeat. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H6knC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

is alive. relax.

Anyone who accuses someone of larping is a shill.

bump

Assange is dead.

lul... no, it is not

bump

That's both factually and grammatically incorrect.

I have my sources. just relax!!!

Assange may as well be dead. By the time they've gotten what they want from him, they'll blow his brains out.

Black lives matter

What happened to "D-Day"?

bump, anything new on the files?

................................................................................................

Soon lads

bump

He's an AI now

i don't know, I'm of the stance that not much is going to come out of this but I'm hopeful something does.

How do we know that yesterday was the planned release date for the keys?

The internet blackout, but it is trying to prevent it

Has this already become literally nothing or are we still waiting on it becoming literally nothing

Bump
I thought 4+Sup Forums had them and were instructing people on how to get them.

Good question user

This
You are 'investigating' on pure predictions while it's almost impossible that assange shared the keys already

implying people couldn't release the key printed on a bitmap or doing the trick where the file is embed on the bitmap file and you have to rename it to zip and then open.

seems fake and gay.

Why am Juliam kill? Him don't does nuffin.

bless this thread kek

The people discover our governments dirty secrets and the American government has a choice to make, ether:

A. accept retaliation/punishment for their crimes

B. or hit the ultimate civ reset button and hide in the dark corners of the earth.

here neighborino, take my spare leaf and have a (you)

bump

Bump

BUmp

BUMp

BUMP

What internet blackout are we referring to?

Here is the link to another thread which has far more information than I can provide myself.

And everybody's wasting their time on finding something that is most likely not even there and is going to lose is last bit motivation to do something like that ever again whenever there's a leak with real evidence coming

hahaha. xaxaxaxa

someone have been able to uncypher it yet ?

The CÏA wants to take advantage of the internet blackout, I still do not understand why

They try to do it but it is blocked again.....

Bump

bump

Holy FUCK salts and keys. Some Good SHIT Here, will investigate later. Why that asshole encrypt as a drive so niggers gave to sift through files system bullshit to get the data?

Bumping my inquiry.

Again, what blackout? Has there been a discrepancy in performance or accessibility?

bump

Previously (((someone))) used Ddos to prevent dead man's switch from relating keys, keys here par t of blockxhainc which getting ddos, if iv understand correctly.

I'd have a pint with Julian

Soo close

Kek, bless me instead. I am ready.

purrst for embassy cat

not, will try to block the internet for 24 hours.

BUMP for fuck's sake.

Nice try faggot.

Bumping.

Aye I'll give you a wee bump laddie

FUCK...

KEK GIVES US THE STRENGTH TO PERSEVERE ZIONIST SHILLS!

bumping

Don't post the endchan thread here you fucking faggot. This place is compromised. How fucking stupid are you?

It was known, long ago they found out

i was told by some hacktivists that yesterdays countdown is still happening, 6 hours from now boys

In case you hadn't read recent screencaps, everywhere is compromised now goy.

help

bump

So if you can get the keys, then there are some anons out there who have opened the insurance files?

There's enough at stake and enough people involved to guaruntee a power swap. 20 trillion dollar economy + tens of thousands of people involved in the bureaucracy.

They'll probably try, which might be what were seeing all around us. False flags, fake news agenda, greater israel, LGBT shit, etc.

CGI Julian

bumperino.....i can't do shit with that stuff. But i'm rootin for you that can. If true, then this shit needs to stop and these officials executed.

bump

Bump bump

New countdown clock pls

FUCKING BUMP

bump

Countdowns are always fake. Always.

Like that findingassange.com bullshit and their non-functioning proof of life video?

Bump

Updates?

The watchers are sentient.

lol just checked it and it doesn't work.
Did it ever work?

So there's guys working ok this? How do we know if they are supposed to be silent ? Would we know if they got suicided ?

Nope. But they've "mirrored it".

He must be alive. Random websites tell me so.

My first ever bump
I'm a newfag

to the top

Welcome to an interesting time. If a post is obvious derail/shill, please don't reply.

They
See
Me
Bampin'

welcome newfriend, this is nice board
what does it mean for us if its all compromised?

>333
>

Not much, just that it's almost a guarantee that if you're using a chan to communicate you're being watched.

None of the big shit is happening on chans anyways.

>build indexes of blockchain
>reach block three five five
>webcam LED suddenly quickly turns on and off
>wat
>build index of that block again
>same thing happens

fugg

Dumping pics I've saved from past threads

>not having tape over the cam

At least you're in the Netherlands where they most likely won't send a hit squad.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to help?

Is there any way we can collectively attempt to crack these files?

Last pic.

Can anyone confirm if this is real?

bumperino

Not gonna fall for it Rabbi.

Yes
archive.is/H6knC