He was an honorable man that happened to be president during one of the worst periods of american history

He was an honorable man that happened to be president during one of the worst periods of american history.

Discuss

>moral
He was a warmonger neocon that caused Trumps movement.

Nice photoshop faggot. kys

just another burger following the jews orders

I knew it!

thanks

Jeesus. I voted for him too but why to fags like you keep trying to correct the record for dubya? It's ok to admit you voted for an idiot.

>honorable

>If you don't like what we tell you to believe in, we'll kill you

Nah. He was a crazy idiot.

>skull & bones member
>honorable

Instead of Attacking Al Qaeda,He attacked Iraq.He had Charisma,But he wasn't one of the brightest of POTUS'

One of the most crooked presidents you had. They all fall into the fold once they take office however he wasnt an exception.

He followed a view that the best way to head off terrorism was to reform oppressive Muslim nations and give them representative governments and free markets. He had an entire road map laid out for Iraq.

Just colossally naive in retrospect. We've re-learned over the last few decades that Muslim countries are at their best when ruled by a merciless tyrant.

I am a hardcore right-winger and I think Bush was a pretty bad president. The argument of the right back then was much less convincing.
>muh christian identity politics!
>muh they won't even let our kids pray in school!
>muh moral panic over gay people!
>muh exporting of democracy to countries that are culturally incompatible with freedom!
Nowadays, the argument of the right is much more legitimate
It's like the secularism that must exist in order to resist leftist dogma, which has become stifling.
Like what the fuck did bush really stand for or represent? I didn't vote for him. I couldn't be bothered. Trump, in contrast, inspired me.

>Instead of Attacking Al Qaeda,He attacked Iraq.
He attacked both.

flies Saudis out of country, classifies information proving Saudis funded 911.

>Like what the fuck did bush really stand for or represent? I didn't vote for him. I couldn't be bothered. Trump, in contrast, inspired me.

You can't figure out what bush stood for... and with trump you can? Not likely.

Or you haven't recognized yet that you just vote for candidates that make you feel good.

>thoughts?

Well I kind of did just say what I believe Bush stood for/represented. I believe he represented kind of a stupid christian identity politics. His foreign policy could not have possibly been worse.

Trumpism was very mature in that it actually was willing to learn from previous mistakes that conservatives have made.

Bush wasn't actually that dumb. The liberal media put a spotlight on all of his gaffes to make him seem retarded. If you've actually heard his speeches in full or when he's speaking candidly, he's actually pretty articulate.

You have to understand when 9/11 happened, and he was up in Air Force one and everyone was trying to figure out what was happening, he asked his advisors, who did this? They basically told him, only Iraq and Iran have the ability and motive to pull of this sort of attack, but we believe that Bin Laden is most likely responsible.

That's why he came up with the whole axis of Evil idea. He couldn't stand the idea that any country that hated America could have the means to harm it, which is why he wanted to wage war against Iraq, and if it hadn't gone so poorly, he probably would have gone after Iran as well.

Everyone laughs at the fact that there were no WMDs in Iraq, but this should be genuinely surprising to everyone because it's a simple fact that Iraq had WMDs. They used them on Iraqi Kurds during the Iran-Iraq war and Saddam's nuclear ambitions were well documented, which is why Israel pre-emptively carried out Operation Opera. Following the Gulf War, Iraq was mandated to destroy it's stockpiles of chemical weapons and other WMDs and Saddam like a sneaky fucker, ended up refusing to allow UN inspectors to confirm that he'd done so. America had every reason to believe he still had them, how were they to know that Saddam would destroy his WMDs while simultaneously refusing to allow the UN to confirm their destruction?

As well, the failure of state-building in Iraq is largely Paul Bremer's fault, and only Bush's fault in that he appointed that complete fucking goon to oversee the process.

>Trumpism was very mature
I'm now guessing the real reason you didn't vote for bush is that you hadn't been born yet.

He was one step up from a chimpanzee and you Americans voted for him TWICE.

Kill yourselves.

>>moral
who are you quoting?

>Second worst President of modern times...
Only worse one was Obama.

Shhhh leaf grown-ups are talking. Go enjoy your syrup pop somewhere else, quietly.

Khaled Sheikh Mohammed, the architect of the 9/11 attacks actually expected American response to the attacks to be comparatively tepid and figured he'd be able to orchestrate future attacks.

>“Then he looked at me and said, ‘How was I supposed to know that cowboy George Bush would announce he wanted us ‘dead or alive’ and then invade Afghanistan to hunt us down?’” Mitchell writes. “KSM explained that if the United States had treated 9/11 like a law enforcement matter, he would have had time to launch a second wave of attacks.” He was not able to do so because al-Qaeda was stunned “by the ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.”

There was never another terrorist attack during GWB's tenure.

Furthermore, Bush is greatly responsible for the fact that we are winning the war against AIDS. He was instrumental in creating PEPFAR, the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, which provides triple antiretroviral therapy to African nations afflicted by AIDS. It is largely because of this program that we have seen the most consistent decrease in AIDS on the continent. Liberals never give him credit for his compassion.

These kids though, they believe everything the media says about bush when the last election cycle should have helped them know better.

Just another lunatic genocidal american

he was stupid and his lack of insight led to his entire cabinet doing whatever they wanted and him not trying to stand up against anything

Early years he was a puppet. By 06 he worked out he was being conned and started turning things around. He was on the phone with his generals daily and the iraqi leader weekly. His policies nearly led to the healing of the sunni shia divide in Iraq. When he left in 09 Obama stopped talking to Iraq which let their leadership build their own agendas and restart the divides.